Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,323 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? (49499 Views)

What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? / MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by fulfillment22: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
ruffhandu:

You're welcome my brother. Tell me when you are successful about that.

Sir, noon. Following our last conversion, I appreciate. My biz plus has expired this morning and I have subscribed for mtn gb1000 but to my amazement, it expires by July (I must have finish it before a month). Pls, how do you re-subscribe even when you current date has not expired or would i have to wait till July before I can subscribe again?

My appreciated one more time. Thanks
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by ruffhandu: 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
fulfillment22:

Sir, noon. Following our last conversion, I appreciate. My biz plus has expired this morning and I have subscribed for mtn gb1000 but to my amazement, it expires by July (I must have finish it before a month). Pls, how do you re-subscribe even when you current date has not expired or would i have to wait till July before I can subscribe again?

My appreciated one more time. Thanks

Calm down bro, I was suprised when I noticed it lasts longer now, MTN has upped their swag then, to our advantage. Just re-subscribe whenever your GB credit exhausts. Mine had an expiry of June, 2015, but my last two subscriptions were 8 February and 23rd January, almost two weeks bro. Nothing is better for me now.. See me wey dey spend thousands before on calls monthly. No be God? Lemme enjoy it bro.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by fulfillment22: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
ruffhandu:

Calm down bro, I was suprised when I noticed it lasts longer now, MTN has upped their swag then, to our advantage. Just re-subscribe whenever your GB credit exhausts. Mine had an expiry of June, 2015, but my last two subscriptions were 8 February and 23rd January, almost two weeks bro. Nothing is better for me now.. See me wey dey spend thousands before on calls monthly. No be God? Lemme enjoy it bro.

I appreciate, I will update you, so until then, remain cool
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by ruffhandu: 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
fulfillment22:

I appreciate, I will update you, so until then, remain cool

Enjoy!
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by ekmaxop: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buy 30,000mAh power banks at wholesale price of 3,500 naira And resell at atleast 5,000 naira and above. You don't need a white collar job any more.
Come over to Model Shop A29, Opposite Abia plaza, Trade fair complex, OJO Lagos.
ekmaxop@gmail.com
You can also Call 08033863100 or 08077377940 or whatsapp to order yours now. CASH AND CARRY.
We do Home deliveries within Lagos and waybill to other parts of the country through transport companies.

Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by shidof(m): 7:36am On Feb 27, 2015
Cwhyte:
There's a plan on Glo, can't remember the name.
I am charged N5 per day 15k /s to all network.

gbam
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by Habayomie(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
mimifavour:
The best is airtel one network 4k per sec for two airtel number. Recharge n get the same amount as bonus to call any network. 12k for subsequent calls both airtel n non airtel line. 25mb n 4 free sms
code pls
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by Habayomie(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
dam007:
or you could simply migrate to mtn zone, include "1111" at the back of the offnet number like this : 080543216751111 and call off net for as low as 0.04 kobo from 12 am till 4 am, and as low as 4 kobo or 8 kobo during the day depending on the zone. cool cool cool
too cheap to b true
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by Habayomie(m): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
masterpat:

Big big lie... I activated dis and loaded 2k and got overload of 8k...

Guess what!!! I wasn't able to use the overload to call even glo numbers not to talk of other networks... the overload was jus there looking at me n if I try dialling any number, I will get back *** u have insufficient airtime to call dis number
u can only use it from 10pm-7am.glo-glo
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by Hotdiamond(m): 3:02am On Feb 28, 2015
etisalat recharge 200 get 200 back. really cool.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by Alldruns: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
vodacom:

Another thing you didn't buttress are the numders you call frequently.
1. Do you call more of mtn than other networks?
2. If then, are you the type that talk for long or short? If long then mtn super saver is for you because your call rate is 40k/sec first min, from 2nd to 5th min, 15k/sec n 11k/sec from the 6th min to all networks. If short mtn smooth is idle
3. Do you live in area where there are least usuage on mtn or etisalat network at a given time? Then try mtn zone or etisalat talk zone where u call for as low as 1k/sec
4. Do you want a cheap and flat call rates, then airtel 2good priemer is ideal because your first min is 40k/sec n 2nd min 12k/sec to all networks.it is the cheapest compared to glo bounce and etisalat easy 4.0 @ 15k/sec
5. Do u call a group of numbers frequently, them mtn true talk is for u. Call 10 mtn nos or 8 mtn nos n 2 fro other networks @ 11k/sec n 26k/sec all networks.
6. Are u a student on campus that loves cheap calls and social chat, then airtel trybe is for u. Call at 11k/sec all networks from campus after first min @ 40k/sec. Free whatsapp,bbm,facebook n twitter after 2mins chargeable calls valid for 2days.
With all these plans, there is no need to buy bundle because some of them are regressive in nature.
I see dis as d summary of all.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by abiolag(m): 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
ruffhandu:

Enjoy it bro.
A friend of mine wu is also on mtn goodybag just exhausted his credit and wen he try to subscribe again, he received a msg dat he can't subscribe until d expiration of d 1st subscription which is 14th june
He also try to migrate but he can't
He's been charged so unfairly since
Wot do u think he should do?
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by ruffhandu: 5:42am On Mar 03, 2015
abiolag:

A friend of mine wu is also on mtn goodybag just exhausted his credit and wen he try to subscribe again, he received a msg dat he can't subscribe until d expiration of d 1st subscription which is 14th june
He also try to migrate but he can't
He's been charged so unfairly since
Wot do u think he should do?
Let him check well, he may still have some chikiri money in his GB. Let him try now, n if it doesn't work, let me have him number so I make a call on his behalf. But to be sure U've really exhausted GB, ur *556# account should have started depleting.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by abiolag(m): 8:13am On Mar 03, 2015
ruffhandu:

Let him check well, he may still have some chikiri money in his GB. Let him try now, n if it doesn't work, let me have him number so I make a call on his behalf. But to be sure U've really exhausted GB, ur *556# account should have started depleting.
Thanx bro for d swift response. He said there is no money in d gb a/c any more and they charge him so high on *556# a/c. I'll appreciate ur help cos I've convince a lot of guys in my ofc to go for d plan which they r all enjoying nw but d fear of not able to re-subscribe afta 1st exhaustion is giving me concern.
I can't stand their wahala grin
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by ruffhandu: 8:18am On Mar 03, 2015
abiolag:

Thanx bro for d swift response. He said there is no money in d gb a/c any more and they charge him so high on *556# a/c. I'll appreciate ur help cos I've convince a lot of guys in my ofc to go for d plan which they r all enjoying nw but d fear of not able to re-subscribe afta 1st exhaustion is giving me concern.
I can't stand their wahala grin
This is d guy's no. 0803

@ bolded, It's not your wahala bro, but MTN's, they can always call customer service. I face that challenge sometimes myself.
I've picked the number, you may modify and remove it. Tell him to load the amount he wants to subscribe with and get back to me.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by abiolag(m): 9:24am On Mar 03, 2015
ruffhandu:

@ bolded, It's not your wahala bro, but MTN's, they can always call customer service. I face that challenge sometimes myself.
I've picked the number, you may modify and remove it. Tell him to load the amount he wants to subscribe with and get back to me.
Thanx bro. I'll get bak to u asap
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by channelz: 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
LaPink:
Glo has d Cheapest Call tariff. I have tried all networks. I use Glo infinito. Call rates at 11 kobo per second to 10 Glo numbers. 20 kobo per second to all other numbers and networks from d first minute, relatively cheaper dan MTN's 20 kobo per second for Tru Talk. 10 naira for text messages to international numbers.
To migrate dial *100*9*2#
http://www.gloworld.com/ng/personal/voicesms-plans/infinito/
How about making international calls? Not text
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by channelz: 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
-
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by channelz: 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
omega2128:
AIRTEL ONE SIM-
On recharge of #100 and above, you get 100% bonus-
Your bonus is divided into 2 parts:
one- 50% for weekday calls all network @40k/s, sms, browsing and international calls @40k/s (us, canada, india, china and uk landline)
Two- 50% for weekend, with above transactions

Two faf- call @12k/s and sms @#1
15mb upon recharge of #200 and above within 7 days and validity of free mb is 3days

BANGER IS THIS
Your bonus account will be deducted first and your money will be in main account- you can use it to buy data bundle- android bundle or blackberry bundle, transfer- me2u, talkmore bundle,
is 40k/s not much for international calls? is this the best offer
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by channelz: 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
leffects:
Pls which of d networks is good for international calls like Germany, Canada, Dubai etcetera
Have you got any responses? If yes could you share. .affordable international call rates
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by channelz: 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
Salamson:
what of international calls, which network offers the best tariff and how?
Any response? I'd like to know too if you have got the solution
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by fulfillment22: 11:03am On Mar 24, 2015
ruffhandu:

Enjoy!

Dear brother, I would have come to this place to say A big thank you but I'm really busy in the office these days. Better late than never, I say thank you for sharing such great info to person like me. Indeed my call expenses has reduced since i started using goodybag.

Do reply me your phone number, it will be my pleasure to appreciate you with a token of MTN airtime which will be delivered via share and sell.
Should in case you have problem in software programming/web development, I will be glad to help you

Thanks and God bless,
Fulfillment
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by Habayomie(m): 11:07am On Mar 24, 2015
fulfillment22:

Dear brother, I would have come to this place to say A big thank you but I'm really busy in the office these days. Better late than never, I say thank you for sharing such great info to person like me. Indeed my call expenses has reduced since i started using goodybag.

Do reply me your phone number, it will be my pleasure to appreciate you with a token of MTN airtime which will be delivered via share and sell.
Should in case you have problem in software programming/web development, I will be glad to help you

Thanks and God bless,
Fulfillment
the problem is how to deactivate
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by onatisi(m): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2015
Habayomie:

so the thing even get problem and u neva tell am before
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by fulfillment22: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2015
Habayomie:

Migrating to other tarrif plan should work
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by ruffhandu: 11:35am On Mar 24, 2015
fulfillment22:

Thanks and God bless,
Fulfillment
Lol! I just love people who are appreciative. You just made my day. God bless you.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by Habayomie(m): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
fulfillment22:

Migrating to other tarrif plan should work
itz not associated with any tarriff plan. It works with all plans.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by abiolag(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
ruffhandu:

Lol! I just love people who are appreciative. You just made my day. God bless you.
I'm enjoying d goodbag stuff but wen I browse they charge frm my goodybag account even as I av betterme plan data upto 2gb
I've called CC wit no gud response frm dem
Pls wot can u suggest I do
Thanx
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by fulfillment22: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
ruffhandu:

Thanks
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by jaylister(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
Check Www.aprokoblog.com for the tipx
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by marck: 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
is stuntcalls indeed the cheapest option now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It True That Those Who Registered For BVN Automatically Have NIN? / Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.