Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (39221 Views)

Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / 10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Kasimaramma2(f): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
I know this post would provoke many Nls but i dont care.
When i was younger i dated a guy for three months he left me for my friend because i was not perfect and quiet immature. For two years the sore remained.
It was an inception of a new ideology ;that people who claim they are in love Stick with you when the grasses are in green and when they have something to gain.
I decided to follow that thread,date only wealthy guys. Yes, i was rejected because i had no perfection so i decided to use the same standard used on me by the guy who broke my heart on other fellows.
God understands my past pain so he is no furious with me for sapping guys financially and dumping them. My reason? I was hurt so i have to hurt.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by falconey(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
I'm with you.

And that is why I hustle so I can drill as many of your kind

218 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by StepTwo: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
Diary of a tired and frusterated black woman

btw,

333 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Yeah, my grandfather is wealthy, I hope you don't mind

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by yorex2011: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Your last statement is quite controversial..
This is the kind of things karma loves.

Modified:
So after 8months the thread resurfaces
Has the OP been used for ritual yet or was she part of the LEKKI-17?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by benedictnsi(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
StepTwo:

gringringrin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Flashh: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
She couldn't give a genuine point to vindicate herself. Very baseless talk.

196 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Escalze(m): 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nonsense

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
When i was younger i dated a guy for three months he left me for my friend because i was not perfect and quiet immature. For two years the sore remained.
It was an inception of a new ideology ;that people who claim they are in love Stick with you when the grasses are in green and when they have something to gain.
I decided to follow that thread,date only wealthy guys. Yes, i was rejected because i had no perfection so i decided to use the same standard used on me by the guy who broke my heart on other fellows.
God understands my past pain so he is no furious with me for sapping guys financially and dumping them. My reason? I was hurt so i have to hurt.

Wether you hurt or nor hurt, date or no date broke guys, rich guys, who go hurt you go still hurt you, best advise? Grow up!

212 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by elantraceey(f): 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
It's quite obvious why you were hurt and from the look of things you're going to be hurt again.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by jmoore(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
Okwu nkasi obi. undecided

Low self esteem dey worry you. Just 3 months of dating dey give you headache.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by vani86: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
Will a wealthy guy even want you when a broke guy did not.

It still comes down to d fact that you will also be used and dumped

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by SmokingGunZ(m): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
undecided OP must be a retarded low life

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by SmokingGunZ(m): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
undecided OP must be a reta.rded low life

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by yemmit90: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

Hmmmmmm,you must be a learner, sapping guys financially and dump them?

Except you're using juju, no rich guy would be so dumb to be giving you money without constant banging.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by chomytex(f): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
Watsup with all these annoying threads these dayz? Wealthy,rich bla bla bla mtcheww

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by IamLEGEND1: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
o.k you've made ur point

you became a harlót because some guy broke ur heart when you were younger....

at least other prostitutès can give u a solid reason why they are into that kind and of life

but you.....

you are just plain dumb

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Kasimaramma2(f): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
StepTwo:

btw,
Aside gibberish nothing can disgorge from your filthy lips. You think i am frustared? Gray your wack! I have it all! Luxury,friends and family...you are as broke as hell that was why you spewed rubbish. My thread aint for paupers like you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Kasimaramma2(f): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=39211962][i] [b] o.k you've made ur point

you became a harlót because some guy broke ur heart when you were younger....

at least other prostitutès can give u a solid reason why they are into that kind and of life

but you.....

You act diffrently from your moniker. I aint a slut i only date for money. And it is a world where people date for what they can benefit so dont judge me. When a man marries a woman because she can cook no one blames him or when he dates a girl because she is intelligent or he likes girls that are fair no one blames him for making his CHOICE. But when i date a guy because he has money, i hve become a slut?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

Aside gibberish nothing can disgorge from your filthy lips. You think i am frustared? Gray your wack! I have it all! Luxury,friends and family...you are as broke as hell that was why you spewed rubbish. My thread aint for paupers like you
from your state of mind,it crystal clear you are going to be hurt again,again and again,calm down,dont be in so much hurry,btw your reasons arent even convincing.....if some tell you what they have been thro all in the name of love,you surely wouldnt believe it,yours is no were near the worst,relaz and live lifewink

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by SmokingGunZ(m): 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
elantraceey:
It's quite obvious why you were hurt and from the look of things you're going to be hurt again.

Elantraceey... @your dp, is that Nkrumah hostel in UNN? smiley
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Darkseid(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
What is this one saying undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Kasimaramma2(f): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
[quote author=vani86 post=39211498]Will a wealthy guy even want you when a broke guy did not.

It still comes down to d fact that you will also be used and dumped [/quote

Till den, i have it all.
I dont see dat happening again because when it did happen, i was still a kid of 15. Now am wiser and more mature no one has and never will. If at all i get dumped i have nothing to lose because i have gotten all the money i want,that is all that matters!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by IamLEGEND1: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
[quote author=Kasimaramma2 post=39212200][/quote]

well,good for you

i just hope you have money saved up for vaginal reconstruction surgery.........coz the number and sizes of random,strange dicks you goin'a be taking will be something for the history books.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by KRILMIJAY(m): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dont Hustle, dey wait for wealthy guy. Of all these, na ya Ass dey suffer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by SmokingGunZ(m): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
[quote author=Kasimaramma2 post=39212200][/quote] Please forgive him. He got it wrong. You're no slut...you're a desperate hoe.
Oya come suck my dick and take N20. Goat

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Kasimaramma2(f): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:
from your state of mind,it crystal clear you are going to be hurt again,again and again,calm down,dont be in so much hurry,btw your reasons arent even convincing.....if some tell you what they have been thro all in the name of love,you surely wouldnt believe it,yours is no were near the worst,relaz and live lifewink
The only person that has said smefn reasonable...but you have to understnd somefn. People get hurt only when they are love. I dont love pple, i onli use dem,so i cant get hurt
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by SmokingGunZ(m): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

well,good for you

i just hope you have money saved up for vaginal reconstruction surgery.........coz the number and sizes of random,strange dicks you goin'a be taking will be something for the history books.

Lmfaoo!! grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by faith551(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
I hope you won't end up with the rich guys that uses you as a punch bag, because you go see money chop but e no go comot for your body
Sorry but instead of me to spend money on a lady who sees the money as the basis of our relationship, I patronise a love peddler.
I had a girl friend that almost had problems with me because I refused to send her my account number once, she never asked for a dime and she was perfect, if one day she opened her mouth and said she needed a million bucks, and I had it on me I'll give her without question

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by KRILMIJAY(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
[quote author=Kasimaramma2 post=39212395][/quote]

see Fish Brain.

u r still a kid & need to Grow up, whoever told u, u r Matured z decievin u couz u arent.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Kasimaramma2(f): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

well,good for you

I dnt sell my body. I only demand for money..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by StepTwo: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

I understand ur frusteration, you can become a whòre, its no big deal

get a life and stop being silly on Nairaland.

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done / Elderly Couple's Display Of Undying Love Melts Hearts In Enugu (Photos, Video) / Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.