Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK (56623 Views)

Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) / Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Ilekeh(f): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
Such a cute guy too grin
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:
Good for her!!"

why would she take naked pictures in the first place.
let alone sharing them

Ladies be wise

Many girls are stupeed
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by onila(f): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
babyosisi:
Let them use him and set an example for all these scorned eediots that won't move on when a relationship ends
He has suffering written all over him
Na bricklayer or Ocho passenger e dey do for UK
his a millionaire

a successful Nigerian business man

how can a Ugandan musician date bricklayer in the UK

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by wiringdpt(m): 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
Thats her she didnt deny it
youmour:

That could be anybody joo,her face no show

Nice clip though
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by victorazy(m): 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
babyosisi:
Let them use him and set an example for all these scorned eediots that won't move on when a relationship ends
He has suffering written all over him
Na bricklayer or Ocho passenger e dey do for UK

Madam how can I go on when I have ur unclad pic?
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by MrCork: 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
.....did we juss waste our time comin to this tread?..... Wher is the unclad picture? angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
onila:
his a millionaire

a successful Nigerian business man

how can a Ugandan musician date bricklayer in the UK
haha like it is easy to move on without ur cash.
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by onila(f): 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
ferdimako:

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by killercute16(m): 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
englishmart:
one of the leaked photos at least.
IF I post it here i will be banned.
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
babyosisi:

Many girls are stupeed
grin They are not but money makes them do stupidd things. And that will never stop.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
ferdimako:

She seem to have so much info about the guy, he/she say the guy pay 70,000 dollars for the girls concert....nawa for waya... wink
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by dechandel(f): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
DICKtator:

How do you mean?
There is noting wrong in sending nudes to your boyfriend. It strengthens the relationship
In the case of the Ugandan singer,it was her estranged lover that leaked the nudes meaning the relationship turned sour.
The ONLY reasonable thing y'all ladies do not do or forget to do is also snap your boyfriend nude.
So when the relationship turns sour,you would also have something to hold on to.(hardly works though!!,leaking a guy's nude may just give him more pooossie scores if he is heavy within(no omo!)
It is no biggie if y'all wanna spice the relationship up and keep him thinking bout that body of yours and how he would want to devour it when next y'all meet

Still experrin yours though...... wink wink wink wink

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by zingywingy: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Southerners (S/S & S/E)....Disgracing Nigeria's honour since 2010...

Most corrupt Government
Cocaine in Malaysia
Stealing s not corruption
Nude in ordinary Uganda...
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
onila:
I was referring to babyosisi indirectly.
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
killercute16:
IF I post it here i will be banned.
inbox them to him. let him eat them grin
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by onila(f): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
she didnt cheat on him with one guy

but 20 different men

she obviously used the guy for money

like haba now

what a nonsense girl
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by onila(f): 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Here Is The List Of All The Men That Have Slept With Desire Luzinda.

A list exposing all the men that have slept with DL has been revealed….Be the first one to see, these men who have fallen to DL open leg syndrome.

The following are the people.....

1.An army officer Capt. Juma Seiko

2.Martin Kaddu

3.Eddie Yawe

4.Kasole’s son

5.Ken Ntaro

6.Aaron (works with FEIL Company in Bugolobi)

7.Shamir Sengendo

8.Hajji Nasser Ntege Ssebagala

9.Hajji Habib Kavuma

10.Mesach Semakula

11.Silver Kyagulanyi

12.Sir Gordon Wavamunno

13.John Babimba (a city car dealer)

14.Franklin Ebikeme Emoubor Ebenhron

15.Bebe Cool

16.Eddie Ngoni

17.Elly Kasule
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by lion042(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
deflover:

http://www.ugandaonline.net/news/view/15383/desire_luzinda_s_oga_leaks_her_nud8_pic

check here that was one of it i saw

the girl make sense die and that guy bleep up
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Sacramento4real(m): 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
englishmart:
one of the leaked photos at least.
Google am,bro.D babe fine sha grin
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
Diogo1:

What type of love makes you to let another guy take unclad pictures of you?

Most times they take it to show their friends 'evidence' they've had you. So please wise up. It's not love but ....

There are people we share special moments with in life and we want to keep everything that concerns them with us for life. I have nude pictures and sex video of some of my Ex girlfriends who are happily married today and I have never ever talk about it with friends or anybody. I ll rather die than to let another person to see these pics and sex video. They must have trusted me so much to have allowed me to take their pics and record ourselves while having sex. Why wld I betray such trust?

It's sad when you have been entrusted with the nude pics of your girlfriends to be well kept but only for you display these nude pics online simply cos she jilted you or slept with another man; pure wickedness. Guys who do things like this should remember that one day, just one day, another person wld equally do the same thing to their sister, daughter or cousin. Karma is a bit***c!!!
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by clemz85(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
Brymo:
payback is a yellow woman

I dey like this kinda thing, abeg
wetin dis 1 mean?
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by victorazy(m): 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
The sweet babe!

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by victorazy(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
FolarinLondon:

There are people we share special moments with in life and we want to keep everything that concerns them with us for life. I have nude pictures and sex video of some of my Ex girlfriends who are happily married today and I have never ever talk about it with friends or anybody. I ll rather die than to let another person to see these pics and sex video. They must have trusted me so much to have allowed me to take their pics and record ourselves while having sex. Why wld I betray such trust?

It's sad when you have been entrusted with the nude pics of your girlfriends to be well kept but only for you display these nude pics online simply cos she jilted you or slept with another man; pure wickedness. Guys who do things like this should remember that one day, just one day, another person wld equally do the same thing to their sister, daughter or cousin. Karma is a bit***c!!!

What karma? Is the babe innocent?
She got what she wanted! Cheat like her.
Go and read the story.
They guy sponsored her show even sold his friend's car to raise the cash but what did the ashawo babe so, she left him following other men.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by bamite(m): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
onila:
I feel so bad for him

I know what he did was not right way to handle things

but that girl treated him so badly

he payed for her concert
70,000$$

bought her a house and a car

just for her to bring different men into the house
when he traveled for his business

I spoke to him 3 months ago

I hope everything will be okay, he seemed like a genuine, honest guy
hw did u speak to him?? Is he ur friend? Do u hv his no.?
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by killercute16(m): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
ferdimako:

inbox them to him. let him eat them grin
lol
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
victorazy:

What karma? Is the babe innocent?
She got what she wanted! Cheat like her.
Go and read the story.
They guy sponsored her show even sold his friend's car to raise the cash but what did the ashawo babe so, she left him following other men.

I have read their story and every bit of the story was clearly understood by me. And I equally know how it feels to be jilted by someone whom you have invested so much on either being money, energy or other stuff.

However, you need to realise that displaying their nude pics online wld neither bring her back; the relationship to what it was before nor ll that action pay all your money or investment back
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Vello(m): 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
SSSlytherin2:
Good!
He deserves to be arrested.
No! He deserves decades long incarceration but, not before some thorough flogging.
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Fourwinds: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
u can see d idio..tic male. he is an example of MrCork. all their life revolve around things like dis. dey will come and start shouting GORILLA MONEY. I ask dem do dey possess an empire.?? d next thing is a DUMMY look
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:
Good for her!!"

why would she take naked pictures in the first place.
let alone sharing them

Ladies be wise
Be making mouth there, love never enter your head. For every nude girl pic that becomes public there are hundreds that don't. In a few years it will be so normal that you will laugh at your reaction now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by delishpot: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
See his cold akanmu face. Tomorrow his stupid ass will be looking for a virgin when karma brings a well his way.
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by delishpot: 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
FolarinLondon:

If you love them as you claim, why still keep their naked pix and vids? What if someone finds them? Keeping nude vids and pix of a woman you arent married to is bad too. of what use are the naked pictures of other peoples wives to you?
No one knows tomorrow, what if you had malaria and have to be in hospital for a day or two and you send someone home to help you do something And the person snoops around and finds them? Abeg bros, do the right thing and delete or destroy those things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta Police Impound Vehicles Of Robbers That Attacked The Bank / Cross River Witch Burning: Victims Cry For Justice (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.