Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK (56997 Views)

Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) / Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Fourwinds: 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
MrCork:

....bro u r desparate....so u support a man showin nakid picture of inosent lady ?? Brother, I don't mean to sound rude but desperate men like u need to be locked up and are a danger to our society and u set us back as men!! ..SHAME ON YOU!!!(no oofeinse) angry
can u bring to my notice where I said her naked pictures should be posted.?? dis is y I said u are not intelligent. dat lady is a bi..tch like d girls u lay. she sleeps with every men because of cash. u can see ur brain and her brain is stock with cotton wool.
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by MrCork: 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
can u bring to my notice where I said her naked pictures should be posted.?? dis is y I said u are not intelligent. dat lady is a bi..tch like d girls u lay. she sleeps with every men because of cash. u can see ur brain and her brain is stock with cotton wool.

...Shame on u ...u desparate man. The poor woman is now sufarin coz of guys like u. How dare u support a man who has made her life miserable, u sad edddiot... No wonda u r single.. SHAME ON YOU!!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by lovepoems(f): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
That s bad
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by delishpot: 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
FolarinLondon:

You are right and i totally agreed with your submission. I actually kept the pictures and d video for silly reasons. Dropbox is where the pictures are being kept with coded password and no one can access my Dropbox without my knowledge cos it's really fortified it terms of security.

However, I ll delete everything soon as you have rightly suggested.

Cheers

Thank you brother. You have chosen to do the right thing. I can imagine the worries those ladies will be having should their pics and vids fall into wrong hands.
Its well. God bless.
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by delishpot: 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
onila:
Here Is The List Of All The Men That Have Slept With Desire Luzinda.

A list exposing all the men that have slept with DL has been revealed….Be the first one to see, these men who have fallen to DL open leg syndrome.

The following are the people.....

1.An army officer Capt. Juma Seiko

2.Martin Kaddu

3.Eddie Yawe

4.Kasole’s son

5.Ken Ntaro

6.Aaron (works with FEIL Company in Bugolobi)

7.Shamir Sengendo

8.Hajji Nasser Ntege Ssebagala

9.Hajji Habib Kavuma

10.Mesach Semakula

11.Silver Kyagulanyi

12.Sir Gordon Wavamunno

13.John Babimba (a city car dealer)

14.Franklin Ebikeme Emoubor Ebenhron

15.Bebe Cool

16.Eddie Ngoni

17.Elly Kasule
Is that all?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
delishpot:

Thank you brother. You have chosen to do the right thing. I can imagine the worries those ladies will be having should their pics and vids fall into wrong hands.
Its well. God bless.

You r welcome bro.
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Kedam(m): 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Kedam(m): 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Why the hell did he do that? Serve him right and hope he can make amendment.
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by litetias(m): 3:01am On Feb 18, 2015
I went to secondary school with this guy in Warri
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by cococandy(f): 6:51am On Feb 18, 2015
Only? undecided

onila:
Here Is The List Of All The Men That Have Slept With Desire Luzinda.

A list exposing all the men that have slept with DL has been revealed….Be the first one to see, these men who have fallen to DL open leg syndrome.

The following are the people.....

1.An army officer Capt. Juma Seiko

2.Martin Kaddu

3.Eddie Yawe

4.Kasole’s son

5.Ken Ntaro

6.Aaron (works with FEIL Company in Bugolobi)

7.Shamir Sengendo

8.Hajji Nasser Ntege Ssebagala

9.Hajji Habib Kavuma

10.Mesach Semakula

11.Silver Kyagulanyi

12.Sir Gordon Wavamunno

13.John Babimba (a city car dealer)

14.Franklin Ebikeme Emoubor Ebenhron

15.Bebe Cool

16.Eddie Ngoni

17.Elly Kasule
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Decryptor(m): 8:10am On Feb 18, 2015
babyosisi:
Let them use him and set an example for all these scorned eediots that won't move on when a relationship ends
He has suffering written all over him
Na bricklayer or Ocho passenger e dey do for UK

Stop talking nonsense! The guy is rich! He bought her a car and a house in Uganda plus paid the sum on $70,000 for a concert on her behalf. Na your type wey man go do tall this kind of thing for and yet, you will chest and expect him to move on easily! Ode
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by pomsky: 8:11am On Feb 18, 2015
marieolae:
Sick individuals like him that make it hard for us to trust guys.

Good for him!
angry

......why allow your nude photos be taken in the first place?
Such should only happen (if at all) within the confines of marriage, and immediately deleted after viewing!
I have always maintained that emotions are far more stronger and powerful than logic or reasoning.
Dats why ladies are usually the victims of such happenings.
God help us all!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by IAMBREEZY: 8:14am On Feb 18, 2015
cococandy:
Only? undecided

obviously women of nowadays are just fvcked up, they are shameless and ingratitude, one was even bragging with her co-thot how many men had fvcked her raw, like goddamnit! the few decent one are nowhere to be found unless if you are lucky.
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by cococandy(f): 8:17am On Feb 18, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
obviously women of nowadays are just fvcked up, they are shameless and ingratitude, one was even bragging with her co-thot how many men had fvcked her raw, like goddamnit! the few decent one are nowhere to be found unless if you are lucky.
Ok.

So why are you telling me?
How's that info going to put rice in my pot?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by pomsky: 8:27am On Feb 18, 2015
DICKtator:

How do you mean?
There is noting wrong in sending nudes to your boyfriend. It strengthens the relationship
In the case of the Ugandan singer,it was her estranged lover that leaked the nudes meaning the relationship turned sour.
The ONLY reasonable thing y'all ladies do not do or forget to do is also snap your boyfriend nude.
So when the relationship turns sour,you would also have something to hold on to.(hardly works though!!,leaking a guy's nude may just give him more pooossie scores if he is heavy within(no omo!)
It is no biggie if y'all wanna spice the relationship up and keep him thinking bout that body of yours and how he would want to devour it when next y'all meet

Still experrin yours though...... wink wink wink wink

grin grin grin grin

........ don't worry, you will know there's something VERY WRONG about taking and sending out your nude photos when tomorrow you attain an office or position you neva knew you would attain that demands certain character and carriage!
It is then your unclad photos will be used in calendars and stickers and given out free. Sent to media houses both print and electronic with no copyrights attached.
It is then your uncorrect head will become correct, but it would have been too late, because it would cross from Nigeria to Ghana, west Africa, whole of Africa, then reach Michigan, then the whole united states of America, then London, and the united kingdom, Germany, France, China, even North Korea.
By this time, your head will be totally corrected!
Of course, you know that your children's classmates will be coming to class to show your children the pics you took when your brain was overflowing with hormones, then you will say it's not you in the pics, abi?
By then that your smiling icon grin, will be showing black teeth instead of white!
...Mumuni angry
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by sparkleRed(f): 8:28am On Feb 18, 2015
SmartChoices:
Unclad pix or Adonbilivit...the poster above has only one ball in his scrotum..
Come na only dat "one ball in his scrotum" u sabi eh take ur tym oo (˘̯˘ ) change d insult na tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by IAMBREEZY: 8:29am On Feb 18, 2015
cococandy:

Ok.

So why are you telling me?
How's that info going to put rice in my pot?
funny you. Imma just telling you cheaters to be loyal to your men no matter what and circumstance you find yourself, i hope yall can get it on your noggin and learn how to be gratitude and respectful to either your bf or husband, because i've read alot about nigerian women being disloyal and cheating on there hubby with another men.
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by cococandy(f): 8:32am On Feb 18, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
funny you. Imma just telling you cheaters to be loyal to your men no matter what and circumstance you find yourself, i hope yall can get it on your noggin and learn how to be gratitude and respectful to either your bf or husband, because i've read alot about nigerian women being disloyal and cheating on there hubby with another men .

Ok
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by marieolae(f): 8:49am On Feb 18, 2015
Amen .
pomsky:

......why allow your nude photos be taken in the first place?
Such should only happen (if at all) within the confines of marriage, and immediately deleted after viewing!
I have always maintained that emotions are far more stronger and powerful than logic or reasoning.
Dats why ladies are usually the victims of such happenings.
God help us all!
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by bigbams24: 10:10am On Feb 18, 2015
Haha! People's reactions to this story is sooo funny. Y'all need to chill!

http://thenakedconvos.com/national-youth-sex-convention/
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
englishmart:
one of the leaked photos at least.

Pervert
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by englishmart(m): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
sniper099:

Pervert
sir?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Fourwinds: 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
MrCork:

...Shame on u ...u desparate man. The poor woman is now sufarin coz of guys like u. How dare u support a man who has made her life miserable, u sad edddiot... No wonda u r single.. SHAME ON YOU!!! angry
u are suffering from brain tumor. who is desperate. it is u and dat girl. cannt u see d number of men she has slept with.? like u. y because she is desperate for money just as u are desperate for white pu..ssies. imbe..cile
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by MrCork: 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
Fourwinds:
u are suffering from brain tumor. who is desperate. it is u and dat girl. cannt u see d number of men she has slept with.? like u. y because she is desperate for money just as u are desperate for white pu..ssies. imbe..cile

....bro..today am not gonno say yor head is not correct becuz u head is not normaly correct since yor head is not correct in a corrected way coz yor head really need a brain to make u normal since yor head is not automatically correct today..... Pls do I make sense?? angry
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by MrCork: 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
...I guess wot everyone tryin to say is that four wind an edddditic natural eddddiot....I lie?....he keeps derailing the thread! undecided
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Fourwinds: 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
MrCork:

....bro..today am not gonno say yor head is not correct becuz u head is not normaly correct since yor head is not correct in a corrected way coz yor head really need a brain to make u normal since yor head is not automatically correct today..... Pls do I make sense?? angry
u are sick in d brain. make meaning out of ur life white pu..ssies
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Fourwinds: 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
MrCork:
...I guess wot everyone tryin to say is that four wind an edddditic natural eddddiot....I lie?....he keeps derailing the thread! undecided
are u white.? u don't know u are sick in d brain.
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by MrCork: 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
Fourwinds:
u are sick in d brain. make meaning out of ur life white pu..ssies

...u never dated a light skin female inyor life...u never even dated a white woman in yor life..u never driven a £28,000 range roverspot in yor life...U don't even have upto £50,000 cash in yor account....and then u want to compare yor mofolick sef to me??

...Bro I ought to fart on yor face...4real (no oofeinse)
angry
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by MrCork: 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Fourwinds:
are u white.? u don't know u are sick in d brain.

..AND PLS STOP DERAILING THE THREAD!!! undecided
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Fourwinds: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
MrCork:

...u never dated a light skin female inyor life...u never even dated a white woman in yor life..u never driven a £28,000 range roverspot in yor life...U don't even have upto £50,000 cash in yor account....and then u want to compare yor mofolick sef to me??

...Bro I ought to fart on yor face...4real (no oofeinse)
angry
u don't know u are breath. can ur range roverspot prevent u from sudden collapse.? u boast of nonsense. dats y u are dummy
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by MrCork: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Fourwinds:
u don't know u are breath. can ur range roverspot prevent u from sudden collapse.? u boast of nonsense. dats y u are dummy

...BRO,,truss me.. I can pay yor rent in Russia for next 12 month...truss me, I can buy u & I gotz moiney (loads)...true talk!! angry
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Fourwinds: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
MrCork:

...BRO,,truss me.. I can pay yor rent in Russia for next 12 month...truss me, I can buy u & I gotz moiney (loads)...true talk!! angry
big mouth. loaded ko loaded ni. u better go and find solution to ur brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) / Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) / Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.