Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. (46944 Views)

List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State / ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* / Massive Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre– (56 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by saintandsinnerz: 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
enkay4love:
Wao! This is the first time I'm reading from a neutral & objective guy of the igbo extraction,I tell u,u don't have a typical ibo man's mentality & this will help u go places. Kudos man cool .

Old woman you no go think of better things you will do with your life rather that spewing rubbiish

1 Like

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
EmmySparky:
thanks jare...even though am been bashed by my igbo brothers...exposure is the key...when u are exposed u would see the truth and improve positively....most of this mofos claiming to be igbos are village thugs in the east...with little education...and no exposure....
hahahohohaha grin ,u got me cracking @ village thugs,u're really on point guy,just do ur thing & remain unique out of the whole lot.
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by chemicool: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
meforyou1:
Sharap slavish cow

Actually, Igbos don't love themselves. Remember Chief Chuba Okadigbi? He was murdered because of Senate presidency. Can you remind me of how many Igbos that became Senate president during Obasanjo's regime? How many middle-beltans have served as Senate president under Jonathan? Greedy and selfish baboons.

5 Likes

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by EmmySparky(m): 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
ak47mann:
will you stop mentioning Anambra from your stuppidd fake account is an insult to real Ananmbra people or will i say abomination.You are too old to act like a kid we no this is nigeria were anti igbo slogan is always on the rise. We know you people very cool
choi see how truth dey pain this mumu...I should dump my state and claim ur own?....ebonyi man dey challenge anambra man...hope u knw my people are the originators of the igbo tribe...we are the real igbos...come to the masquerade festival..tHe biggest in the east imo awka...let me teach u some things about my place..its an insult for an awka man been in interupted by a fake igbo man like u...any igbo man apart frm enugu and anambra are second-hand....but the truth must be told....GREED RUlES in the east

3 Likes

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by seedorfg(m): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
hehehehehehe, ebowl, ordinary chest beaters, just ordinary deportation for you to reunite with your relatives in east, you (igbos) people went to court to sue fashola for an amount of #127million, now you see what as happen in your own biafry soil, mtcheeeew. awon inaki jatijati

7 Likes

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by gentlechyke(m): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hey.B4 pathetic illiterates start getting things in disparity.The problem is from the bad government of Abia state Under Theif T.A Orggy and his cohorts. He is never a leader, just someone picked from the prison to the Government house and that's why he is potraying his callous attitude.Stop and Stop castigating another tribe because of one bigot.Remember do not derail or tribalize threads.Them ill-educated fellows here blabbing Igbo's, I ask who the hell made U judge to generalize issues.
#Say no to tribalism
get a brain or better still common sense.Quote and Amadioha be ur guidance this night

1 Like

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by okych16(m): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
whitecat2:
Ibos can lie ehn!

They said these people have since been called back to work, not knowing that 56 of them have already died of depression.

Ibos do this to fellow ibos, now imagine what they would do to other tribes.
aboki, so T.A Orji is now igbos... That guy is just devils INTERNET...May BH bomb my PVC if i ever use it to vote for him
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by meforyou1(m): 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
jingh:
hohohohoho I laugh in ijebu dialect, make you incite war na then you go know say na Yoruba get Lagos.
no mans land ko, no mans house ni

tell that to fashola if he wount sent back to your uninhabitable village.

bloody parasite
Hey, you ignoramus, go to your romance forum and continue yarning rubbish.
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by EmmySparky(m): 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Then your mum has scammed you! Ask her to tell you who your real father is. Stop being a bast***d and look for your real father
dude if u don't have any meaningful point to make to back up ur claims please don't start insulting my mum...if u got no regards for urs I value mine...we knw u are a village thug...but pls try and portray urself in a good light for once...pls be civil...

10 Likes

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by charles0922(m): 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Are these people cursed? :>(
Is ur tribe that is cursed.the scattered settlement of ibos in the world is due to love and oneness between then. How many yorubas are in the eastern region ,trying to pent their selves as saint nonsense.
Duo T.A orji is evil and badlock to Abians and igbos in general

2 Likes

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by chemicool: 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mrbigman1:

What action?

Please can u tell me more about it from the start then I can help u fix ur brain on what's happening now.

Thanks dele giwa

Dele Giwa was your grand father you know

1 Like

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by chichriso: 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
VOTE GEJ
VOTE PDP

Shun does that need power by all means, they are enemies to our nation, Nigeria.
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by chinae(m): 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
They are just angry that the igbo race had taken over their inheritance, this msg really don't require hit comments on race.
The love an avg igbo had for his fellow igbo is quite outstanding, yes they fight but just after then everyone involved throw it into the thin air, but the yoruba tribe will b killing u at ur back and yet pretend with prayers dat can't raise dust wen they sees' u, same pple, wil exclaim ame! for Amen; the yoruba tribe is a tribe of hate and greed of wic dey hav made it manifested over time, this had drove them from their villages and also resulted to the lost of their inheritance. ask them their villages, listen to the answer and trace it; u shld knw that your state of origin is different from state of birth.
Juju go soon push u out of the state of birth. Toads.
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by ak47mann(m): 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
EmmySparky:
choi see how truth dey pain this mumu...I should dump my state and claim ur own?....ebonyi man dey challenge anambra man...hope u knw my people are the originators of the igbo tribe...we are the real igbos...come to the masquerade festival..tHe biggest in the east imo awka...let me teach u some things about my place..its an insult for an awka man been in interupted by a fake igbo man like u...any igbo man apart frm enugu and anambra are second-hand....but the truth must be told....GREED RUlES in the east
You be fool! you think you can come a create problems b/w the igbos states?i told you yorubaman mind your place we are not interested in what you think about igbos, you will never be one, not in your next life opunu nkita racha kwa nne gi ikpu there if u mention Anambra again cool

1 Like

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Old woman you no go think of better things you will do with your life rather that spewing rubbiish
Oldest wretched wrinkled poverty stricken man ,u won't look for where to corner ur frustrations other than NLand. U've been ranting & spewing rubbish on ur mentions,when U can't even compose proper English at this age & time ,are'nt u ashamed? Frustated old man! Idiot!

7 Likes

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by EmmySparky(m): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
ak47mann:
What exposure are you talking about,so you think you are exposed? i blame china phones if not you will still be in darkness not that you are not in darkness already,you still in a 3rd world country never cross M.M.Airport in your life foolish mugu cool
mumu sorry to disappoint u...I wasn't born in nigeria....so beat that...have u ever crossed river niger?...u better leave the east and let mix with other tribes...education is not in the four walls of the university...everyday we learn....so get educated...stop fooling urself
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Am an Igbo guy and I must confess the bashing we are receiving here really STINGS. grin grin grin
Where are the nairaland Igbo tribal warriors? You guys should come and defend the motherland. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by IgrigiMercenery: 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
**grins** Smelly yorombas everywhere. Same yorombas that have 10 different factions of OPC, 20 different factions of Aferenifere with 20 different leaders are claiming to be more united than Igbo. The smelly i.d.io.ts are always silently deported to Osun and Oyo everyday but they do not make noise as they are conditioned to think like slaves. Stinking people. #spits.
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Mrbigman1(m): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
EmmySparky:
dude don't start hating on me...am an original igbo than u...but I just hate the level of greed back home...its so bad...ordinary bursary(grants) given to students to help them in studying yearly...its non existent in some eastern states...the level of bad blood between families is astronomical...oga if u got brains think and u would realise wat am saying...an average igbo guy has a rich brother or uncle...but he would help an outsider instead of his brother...that's the level of selfishness and greed there...check my signature am not a faker...I speak the truth...no matter if it affects my tribe or not...

First, which one be original igbo and fake igbo?
If u hate greed back home, y not come fix it?
U just dey from a distance dey spill anger, dey dnt know u re dis provoked till u come talk to dem.

What is busary? Grant, never heard of that in the east unless some communities do that fro dia natives which some philanthropist do in my place, dey organise exams every xmas and select best 20 students of year 1 and give 200k yearly to help them with the struggle, oda dos to dia strength and I bet if u re very far away, u'wnt know any of this. Am from anambra anyways.

If u have a big family like mine and u feel it's hatred, then u have to wake u, it's called COMPETITION bro. Not hatred, stop listening to side news and do ur own unbiased research. I used to think like u, my cousins drive different cars and I find it difficult to even pay departmental fees, my mum told me that it's competition and I had to wake up from make hate sleep and move on, now am working big time and how do u expect me to pick d calls of my cousins?

Oga mind u, this shit is found every wia and every part of the world.
Now, u have harbored a lot of hate and derailed from d tread.

T.A Orji had a reason for doing what he did.
Everyone condemned his action, I did too but giving a gradual study on his reason without baise, u'd limit the hate.

He wants to reduce the number of none natives in his administration when people from his state re unemployed, every state government could do same but it's wrong.

He could have stopped employing non natives, that wouldn't have brought him this name.

He wished better for his people and people should get the message not just calling Igbos.

Please what have aregbesola, mimico and fayemi doing in dia state? Apart from changing curriculum for 16 yrs?
And no body would open a tread about that cos dey re all saints.

Am from Anambra tho.

1 Like

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by meforyou1(m): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
EmmySparky:
Seriously am an ibo guy but I hate how greed has eaten deep into my ibo peeps...even in ibo families there is no unity not to talk of the ibo society..its just so pathetic..everyone cares for himself only...hausa peeps are more united...am not suprised when I see stories like these its the norm in the east
Boy, you are the biggest bafoon that ever liveth

2 Likes

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by ak47mann(m): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ontarget:
Am an Igbo guy and I must confess the bashing we are receiving here really STINGS. grin grin grin
Where are the nairaland Igbo tribal warriors? You guys should come and defend the motherland. grin grin grin
We have too many admirers around the world and so many haters in nigeria most of them are less privilege backgrounds so is understanding cool
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by EmmySparky(m): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
enkay4love:
hahahohohaha grin ,u got me cracking @ village thugs,u're really on point guy,just do ur thing & remain unique out of the whole lot.
true...an educated igbo guy who has mixed and is well exposed won't be saying wat they are saying...its just shows their level of understanding...most of em haven't crossed the niger bridge...I just pity the whole lot of em

3 Likes

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
EmmySparky:
dude if u don't have any meaningful point to make to back up ur claims please don't start insulting my mum...if u got no regards for urs I value mine...we knw u are a village thug...but pls try and portray urself in a good light for once...pls be civil...
He's suffering from chronic village frustration,that's why he's fighting every1 here.
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Cypost: 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
EmmySparky:
Seriously am an ibo guy but I hate how greed has eaten deep into my ibo peeps...even in ibo families there is no unity not to talk of the ibo society..its just so pathetic..everyone cares for himself only...hausa peeps are more united...am not suprised when I see stories like these its the norm in the east

Are u igbo or ya mama tell u, u be igbo. If ur greedy and there is no unity in ya family tell us abt it and don't generalise.

Abeg don't get it twisted, this clear case of poor LEADERSHIP. Even while he took that decision govnor of states whose indigines are affected refuse to toe the same line.

The north ruled this nation for so long yet they are no.1 in exported of beggers in west africa, why didn't their brothers in power use their 'non greedy attitude' too better the lots of there fellow brothers. Do u ponder on wht Abacha loot would ve done to the lives of peeps there if well utilised.

Again don't get it twisted, this is a clear case of badLEADERSHIP

3 Likes

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Mrbigman1(m): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
EmmySparky:
dude don't start hating on me...am an original igbo than u...but I just hate the level of greed back home...its so bad...ordinary bursary(grants) given to students to help them in studying yearly...its non existent in some eastern states...the level of bad blood between families is astronomical...oga if u got brains think and u would realise wat am saying...an average igbo guy has a rich brother or uncle...but he would help an outsider instead of his brother...that's the level of selfishness and greed there...check my signature am not a faker...I speak the truth...no matter if it affects my tribe or not...

First, which one be original igbo and fake igbo?
If u hate greed back home, y not come fix it?
U just dey from a distance dey spill anger, dey dnt know u re dis provoked till u come talk to dem.

What is busary? Grant, never heard of that in the east unless some communities do that fro dia natives which some philanthropist do in my place, dey organise exams every xmas and select best 20 students of year 1 and give 200k yearly to help them with the struggle, oda dos to dia strength and I bet if u re very far away, u'wnt know any of this. Am from anambra anyways.

If u have a big family like mine and u feel it's hatred, then u have to wake u, it's called COMPETITION bro. Not hatred, stop listening to side news and do ur own unbiased research. I used to think like u, my cousins drive different cars and I find it difficult to even pay departmental fees, my mum told me that it's competition and I had to wake up from make hate sleep and move on, now am working big time and how do u expect me to pick d calls of my cousins?

Oga mind u, this shit is found every wia and every part of the world.
Now, u have harbored a lot of hate and derailed from d tread.

T.A Orji had a reason for doing what he did.
Everyone condemned his action, I did too but giving a gradual study on his reason without baise, u'd limit the hate.

He wants to reduce the number of none natives in his administration when people from his state re unemployed, every state government could do same but it's wrong.

He could have stopped employing non natives, that wouldn't have brought him this name.

He wished better for his people and people should get the message not just calling Igbos.

Please what have aregbesola, mimico and fayemi doing in dia state? Apart from changing curriculum for 16 yrs?
And no body would open a tread about that cos dey re all saints.

Am from Anambra tho
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by saintandsinnerz: 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
EmmySparky:

Look at this foool hiding under the cloak of being an Igbo man and using innuendos to abuse them. your life is pathetic i must tell you the truth. If you can go the extent of denying your own tribe just for the sake of abusing the collective sensibilities of the Igbo tribe, then you are the worst kind of human i have encountered. You behave like someone who was born with an adulterated spe**m

2 Likes

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by IgrigiMercenery: 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
enkay4love:
Wao! This is the first time I'm reading from a neutral & objective guy of the igbo extraction,I tell u,u don't have a typical ibo man's mentality & this will help u go places. Kudos man cool .

**grins** Look at this fat smelly one. Just check out her dp and close your nose with immediate alacrity. "Objective" becos he says something that tickles your fantasy in that smelly room.Ugly Fatso go clean up yourself. Stinking pig, When will you yorumbas objectively admit to the rest of Nigeria that you cook with your smelly yorumba s.h1.t which is common knowlege. #Holdingmynostrils

1 Like

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by ak47mann(m): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
EmmySparky:
mumu sorry to disappoint u...I wasn't born in nigeria....so beat that...have u ever crossed river niger?...u better leave the east and let mix with other tribes...education is not in the four walls of the university...everyday we learn....so get educated...stop fooling urself
so u must be the same peckam boy from run down estate today you are from anambra have noticed you like to claim igbo but intentionally use "Am igbo"tag to insult a chosen tribe you must be very stupppid cool
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Mrbigman1(m): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
chemicool:

Dele Giwa was your grand father you know

Yes dear,

Remember that he also rescued ur grandma from prostitution.
So be grateful for once and stop jumping in like a mice
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
EmmySparky:
hahahah mumu igbo or ibo its the same...for ur information am an anambra guy...frm awka precisely...that's if u knw where its located...and my name is CHUKWUEMEKA...schooled in my hometown UNIZIK....whatelse do u need fish brain....fake guys are the ones been deceived by the greedy politicians back home(east)...u better wisen up and quite hoping for an independent country...9os u would regret it deeply in the future
it seems the easiest way to gain popularity in nairaland of late is to open an igbo thread.
their is no doubt that u are an igbo guy albeit a little naive.ibo is the english mispronounciation of the term igbo.igbo is the correct term to us in the east.
The fact abia state is an igbo state doesnt mean it has to condone to anything igbo.for instance a situation where a very considerable portion of its civil service are non-indigenes.it happens all through NIgeria.Granted it shouldnt be such in a democratic system but thats the sorry state of things in naija.By the way i think you have an acute case of xenocentrism
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Mrbigman1(m): 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
We havent seen Ohaneze , Ikenga and all other Ibo activists raise hell over this

Na the reunion wey Fashola do for them matter pass

Please when did u join NL
Guess u missed it and u should have kept quiet rather than looking for likes.
I guess u ve gotten what u wanted and u can now have a sweet dream

1 Like

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Ilekeh(f): 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
And this is ending tribalism on nl how? Foreseeing a Yoruba bashing thread coming soon.

Seun is like a stubborn ****, he never learns.

And whoever made the comment about disunity continuing after the actualization of biafra, I liked your post(s). Black people search for anything to hate each other.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 / Anchor University Is Recruiting / Jumia Salary For A Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.