Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. (24770 Views)

Reasons Why Some Women Cannot Reach Orgasm During S*x / Five Things Women Cannot Do Without!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 18, 2015
safarigirl post=30h820941:
I was watching one of Chris Rock's comedy shows recently where he made a valid point that women cannot go back materialistically.

What he meant by this simply is that women just won't fancy dating any guy who is less financially buoyant than their last boyfriend and if they do, they won't be 'feeling' the other guy s much.

I've had conversations with two of my female room mates whose idea of their 'best boyfriend ever' was the guy who spent on them, who got them the expensive stuff and provided them with their heart's desires without them having to even ask. There is nothing any female loves more than when her man gets her some item (be it a shoe, a handbag, a phone etc) she's been pining for without her having to utter a word about it to him. Example, if she's been posting a pic of a pair of shoes on her IG or DP and her man asks why she's so interested in the shoe followed by her shoe size, trust when I say the Shoki the babe will be dancing that day in anticipation of the arrival of the shoes will be enough to send Lil Kesh out of business grin grin

Fellas, if you're looking to date a woman whose ex is responsible for half the shiiit in her closet, plus the Samsung galaxy/Iphone she's currently using and you're not loaded, I regret to inform you that you don enter one chance. As in, your own don kpafuka. Like, she most likely will have the same interest in the relationship as the average straight man has in an episode of The Kardashians

This ain't no Dr.Phil so imma give you some straight-talkin' grin, you want the truth? Well, here it is. You may love her more than that ex did, you may be ready to sell your father's land in the village to provide for her, but all of that will most likely pale in her eyes in comparison to what the mofo ex has done for her.

Women tend to place their wants above their needs. Forget Nollywood movies bro, you're not Ramsey Noah and she's not Genevieve, if she's with you despite the fact that you're 'poorer' than her ex, then know that she's most likely just hanging around until either the ex is released from whatever spiritual bondage that caused him to break up with her or the Lord directs some other rich dude to her stable.

So I explained to one of the two girls that her ex isn't necessarily the best guy she'll ever meet, he just happens to have the funds to express his love as opposed to some other guy who may respect her more and generally be more loving, but is unfortunately, not financially buoyant enough to show he's a better catch. In such situations it's left to the woman to decide what she really wants in a relationship and if she can survive with a man who may not be financially gifted, but possesses other traits that in the long run would be much better than wealth

So on that note, I will agree with emusmith, that love isn't always enough in any relationship, but not necessarily based on the terms he listed in his write-up, which in all honesty, I found some vapid, petty and somewhat shallow (no offence grin). Sometimes the psychological make-up of a gender will come into play.

And before the men cry foul, Chris Rock also stated that men on the other hand, can NOT go back Sexually....but I believe that's a topic for another day. Ciao kiss

I think you need to differentiate between girls and women. Lemme help you Lil sis, you see your above post? This accurately describes girls not women and trust me it has nothing to do with age. , definition of a girl?: impressionable, hasn't yet understood the difference between her wants and her needs, watches why too much dstv, a crowd follower , and everybody's girl friend. Now what you fail to realise is what men sick is a woman, definition? A sister, soul mate, she motivates her man, ain't moved by the iPhone and shoes, but by the roses, and rubbing her neck when it hurts, if there's money and u want to replace her iPhone 5 with 6, she will say baby Abeg let's save that money remember we have to start building on the land in Lekki.
She knows the difference between her wants and her needs. And what's mkre important to her is faithful need to the marriage and her man's spiritual life.

Just saying this article kinda makes a joke of our, strong, intelligent, beautiful, Nigerian women,who are out there making a difference not waiting for the new iPhone undecided

6 Likes

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by seangy4konji: 1:34am On Feb 18, 2015
who cares...

Its a sin to make a hoe a house wife...You have your hidden intentions or passing your message accross to someone who cares for clarifying materialistic ladies cant go back...Ur cross carry it.

No be una fault now,na men weh dem prick they control give una mouth weh u no sabi fit do anything again for una self except think say once una don open toto,the world is yours...toto weh trailer don pass inside and molue don pack inside one yeye money miss road go deh spend ontop yanfu yanfu he no go gree give hin sister school fees money self...

Who cares.

4 Likes

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by redsun(m): 1:47am On Feb 18, 2015
Ignorance breeds poverty and the poor lives forever lusting after money.

Be it woman or man,if you are abjectly poor,something is definitely missing upstairs.

4 Likes

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Oildichotomy(m): 2:37am On Feb 18, 2015
cherryice:

Boy stfu, am done with you..no need to be nice
Just admit you've got hots for the dude and let's move on already.

All these talk-shows banters won't help matters. You guys are have succeeded in trolling the thread already

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by ethylene: 3:43am On Feb 18, 2015
For in the last days, many girls shall be like Lot's wife and jezebel. Unless the time is cut short, not all shall be saved.

Son of man open ya eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 18, 2015
Some women self. ........u meant that u can't do anything and u would be expecting a rich guy to carry you along always. ......I'm still laughing. ....

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Nobody: 4:21am On Feb 18, 2015
This is rubbish thread ever. ........If you u like don't do anything wait for NNPC source suppliers that solve your needs all the time , lazy animals. .... Please my advice on ladies .....never u attempt to involve yourself in that such discourage thread. ....try to see yourself as an independent material and if you did not get married with a reach guy or your God's sent man then I will no why. ....thnaks

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by clemz85(m): 4:24am On Feb 18, 2015
this is axiom,
but to contribute my opinion, if you a promising guy and
a lady who had tested luxury falls for you
sincerely ( because they can), keep your cool
and don't assume the alpha-male role until you
arrive, respect her too cuz it was a tough decision
she made pointing that only true love can make them
descend or rather your super human.

my 1 dollar
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by kunlenkirol(m): 4:32am On Feb 18, 2015
Its absolutely not true. You just expresssed what ur eyes can see, not eSsentially what is obtainable. Just woke up, I want to take a cup of tea. I will be right back.
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by charismaticdave(m): 4:50am On Feb 18, 2015
safarigirl:
I was watching one of Chris Rock's comedy shows recently where he made a valid point that women cannot go back materialistically.

What he meant by this simply is that women just won't fancy dating any guy who is less financially buoyant than their last boyfriend and if they do, they won't be 'feeling' the other guy s much.

I've had conversations with two of my female room mates whose idea of their 'best boyfriend ever' was the guy who spent on them, who got them the expensive stuff and provided them with their heart's desires without them having to even ask. There is nothing any female loves more than when her man gets her some item (be it a shoe, a handbag, a phone etc) she's been pining for without her having to utter a word about it to him. Example, if she's been posting a pic of a pair of shoes on her IG or DP and her man asks why she's so interested in the shoe followed by her shoe size, trust when I say the Shoki the babe will be dancing that day in anticipation of the arrival of the shoes will be enough to send Lil Kesh out of business grin grin

Fellas, if you're looking to date a woman whose ex is responsible for half the shiiit in her closet, plus the Samsung galaxy/Iphone she's currently using and you're not loaded, I regret to inform you that you don enter one chance. As in, your own don kpafuka. Like, she most likely will have the same interest in the relationship as the average straight man has in an episode of The Kardashians

This ain't no Dr.Phil so imma give you some straight-talkin' grin, you want the truth? Well, here it is. You may love her more than that ex did, you may be ready to sell your father's land in the village to provide for her, but all of that will most likely pale in her eyes in comparison to what the mofo ex has done for her.

Women tend to place their wants above their needs. Forget Nollywood movies bro, you're not Ramsey Noah and she's not Genevieve, if she's with you despite the fact that you're 'poorer' than her ex, then know that she's most likely just hanging around until either the ex is released from whatever spiritual bondage that caused him to break up with her or the Lord directs some other rich dude to her stable.

So I explained to one of the two girls that her ex isn't necessarily the best guy she'll ever meet, he just happens to have the funds to express his love as opposed to some other guy who may respect her more and generally be more loving, but is unfortunately, not financially buoyant enough to show he's a better catch. In such situations it's left to the woman to decide what she really wants in a relationship and if she can survive with a man who may not be financially gifted, but possesses other traits that in the long run would be much better than wealth

So on that note, I will agree with emusmith, that love isn't always enough in any relationship, but not necessarily based on the terms he listed in his write-up, which in all honesty, I found some vapid, petty and somewhat shallow (no offence grin). Sometimes the psychological make-up of a gender will come into play.

And before the men cry foul, Chris Rock also stated that men on the other hand, can NOT go back Sexually....but I believe that's a topic for another day. Ciao kiss

based on your post, lemme guess you and your peers'ages, 19-25 abi?
why do you think I said that, ladies of that age bracket are
1. immature
2. materialistic
3. on top of their game.

Ask a 30+ year old lady and you will know the answer.
because women can always go back materialistically.

just my thought though.

4 Likes

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 18, 2015
safarigirl:
now, here lies my main problem with Nairaland guys. Why must it always be about Nigerian women?

An American comedian made a statement that WOMEN generally, NOT Nigerian women or American or Mexican or British or Kenyan women. Women the world over can not go back materialistically.

But as usual, once it's viewed as negative, it's a trait that must exist only in Nigerian women. Please read my post again
Nonsense, Nigerian women own too much, But who give you that power to dey compare Nigerian babes with American babes? mind yourself.

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 18, 2015
That explains why most of them end up in 'soka forest in Ibadan', or end up without their 'cephali', 'mammary glands'.

Do they even bother to find out the source of the men's affluence? NO!

Even rats of today always have second thoughts whenever they see too many cheese on the floor, 'could this be a bait?!

3 Likes

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by kelvinnn(m): 6:17am On Feb 18, 2015
MzNelly:
Okay.
Hi
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by chyket(m): 6:17am On Feb 18, 2015
I dont see anything wrong with this write up because its the cold truth.Humans by nature are progressive and would always be progressive.Its like in business and you have struggled all your life and you at everypoint can tell exactly all the money in all your bank accounts because of how little the money is and gboa!!! GOD blesses you with a 50million naira profit.What happens next is that everything changes,your talk,your dispositions etc and after that you get more comfortable and then you begin to do everything possible to remain or surpass that level of finance

2 Likes

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by prettyboi1(m): 6:18am On Feb 18, 2015
The average woman is confused.
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by menesheh(m): 6:22am On Feb 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Whoever wrote that is a troll, he's impersonating someone else. Ignore biko

What's ur point here

His comment is one of the best here for me oo

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by dharn10(m): 6:24am On Feb 18, 2015
u think she's very correct especially for young girls like students not ready for marriage. by the time u see a woman ready yo settle down will definitely think beyond shoes, phone and cloth. remember the person that post this must be a lady who is referring to young ladies like her.

2 Likes

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by kelvinnn(m): 6:25am On Feb 18, 2015
rolletj:
@OP would you like to return to primary school again??

#iWillCommentWhenYouAnswerMe

grin
Hi
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by dinachi(m): 6:25am On Feb 18, 2015
Sadly, the OP is absolutely correct! And that is why it is very difficult for me to respect most women. There are exceptions though.
Many of them are just there because of the money.

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by AISHBAMBA: 6:26am On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by rolletj(m): 6:28am On Feb 18, 2015
Owliver:
your still young and priti and sexy that's ur problem. You won't remain like this for long you know. Go to "meet up zone" and cry for ladies hustling for "serious relationship" better get ur head straight. No offence #Peace

Your name tells a lot about ur personality. U ask for too much and never satisfied. I will remain like this for soo long in as much as I won't give my body to guys like u

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by rolletj(m): 6:29am On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by menesheh(m): 6:38am On Feb 18, 2015
safarigirl:
wherever did I say it was a law? You misunderstand me.

Anyone who downright refutes this fact is being delusional...there is truth in everything, and I'll tell you this, having met with many females and known of their relationships, as an insider, I can tell you that this statement is a fact

Just look around you....any sane girrl who breaks up with her man always feels the need to date someone better than her ex. Someone better-looking, nicer, sweeter and yes...richer. After all, the aim is to show him that you can do better, now why would I go from a Bugatti to a Keke when I'm tryna show the Bugatti that I should've been chilling in a Lambo when I was wasting time with him?

It's not positive, it's just how the world is

Lets reason this point the other way round, men mostly like sexy and pretty curves in women, does it mean that a man that previously dated a pretty face and curvy lady will never condescend to a less pretty and curvy lady either because of the lady's other qualities or that he can't find one like the previous

3 Likes

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Edusouls(m): 6:41am On Feb 18, 2015
it is not their fault these species were created inferior to men, and to worsen their problems, they choose the very wrong path drifting far from God and man into the devil's den then he nailed their coffin finally. so women are worshippers of vanity, since there creation...

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 18, 2015
I love the OP not necessarily because of its content but because safarigirl just showed me that there are intelligent people in romance section, capable of bringing up quality threads that are not about one list of dos and don'ts.

3 Likes

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by naijaboiy: 6:53am On Feb 18, 2015
Safarigirl...I hope you know thats not me smiley
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by safarigirl(f): 6:53am On Feb 18, 2015
DollyParton1:
Safarigirl please face your books. Ladies who actually know what they want and how they want it in life do go back materially. Your epistle is for the broke, ebinna and I never chop girls.
Till you have seen life beyond the four walls of your University, u cannot categorically post that ish u just posted.
I know....but majority girls fall under that category. Hence a majority of women are just like that.

Not all, but a sizeable majority. If in my post, you read 'all' women then go back and read again.

Like I already said, there will always be exceptions for every law.

PS: To those who think my views are reflected in that post, they're not. And those who feel throwing insults is the best way to get their points across, it's NOT. I'm not interested in dating, never dated before, not likely I ever will so I'm not in any relationship market, I'm just an observer making observations
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by safarigirl(f): 6:56am On Feb 18, 2015
naijaboiy:
Safarigirl...I hope you know thats not me smiley
yeah, don't worry. I haven't blacklisted you grin. Good morning
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by naijaboiy: 7:01am On Feb 18, 2015
naijabioy:
Rubbish thread
Op you can go to hell for all I care
All I have to say is get a real and functional life smiley

But if you can't do that then here is a solution smiley

2 Likes

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by naijaboiy: 7:03am On Feb 18, 2015
safarigirl:
yeah, don't worry. I haven't blacklisted you grin. Good morning
Thanks...don't mind the impostor.
Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts / Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? / Code 16 On How To Toast A Nigeria Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.