Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Bills On First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bills On First Date (1798 Views)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Prostitutes In Delta Attack Customers Over Unpaid Bills / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bills On First Date by Obadar(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
Question for the ladies!

Why is it that it always got to be the guy who needs to pay all the bills on a date, even when you also like him and you have a job too?
Re: Bills On First Date by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
If I ask a girl out on a date, I don't expect her to pick up the bill. I've gone on dates with females where I've specifically told them "you are paying", and they pay. No biggy.

Depends on you, and the girl of course. Cos I've actually met some vampires.

There was one a close friend of mine took out one day. Told her he only had 1k left, to test her response. She ordered hers, and he told her he wasn't hungry, so she ordered again and took it home.

That was the last time he went out with her.

1 Like

Re: Bills On First Date by Welepamilayo: 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
I prefer that each person pays for their meals at the getting to know you stage. When guys pay, they think they have already paid bride price and start demanding things. If our relationship actually moves further we will discuss how we want to pay for things when we go out. A nice split of financial responsibilities seem fair to me.

But hey, that's just me

1 Like

Re: Bills On First Date by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
Obadar:
Question for the ladies!

Why is it that it always got to be the guy who needs to pay all the bills on a date, even when you also like him and you have a job too?
Well for me, it depends on who initiated it. If she asks me out, she pays and vice-versa
Re: Bills On First Date by pinkycute(f): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
What makes you think that))) any ladies will ask you out

grin

cloudyskyglind:

Well for me, it depends on who initiated it. If she asks me out, she pays and vice-versa
Re: Bills On First Date by Enegod(m): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
Obadar:
Question for the ladies!

some women brag to their female friends about how they dont have to buy food because they have guys lined up footing the dinner and drink bill.
A lot of young guys get suckered because
of "First Impressions" smh
Re: Bills On First Date by Crocz(m): 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
pinkycute:

grin

Well, he's handsome for a start cool
Re: Bills On First Date by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
Depend on the girl,but most times guys pay the bills
Re: Bills On First Date by pinkycute(f): 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
For me))) I see no big deal on it...
If you wanna take a lady out for a date and you don't have enough money for the bills, please let her know "So that she might bring money along with her grin to avoid embarrassment wink

Though" Some guys prefer the paying because it's kind of embarrassing to them if ladies do the bills lipsrsealed

However, guys feel, is the best way to attract a lady ( by spending cash )

Well, only stingy guys do complain about that and I tink you're one of them @Op tongue

grin
Re: Bills On First Date by pinkycute(f): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
grin I know grin

But that doesn't answer the question

embarassed

Crocz:

Well, he's handsome for a start cool
Re: Bills On First Date by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
pinkycute:

grin

shocked shocked forget that question and make sure that you have money the day you ask me out. else na your jewelleries them go cease
Re: Bills On First Date by Obadar(m): 12:00am On Feb 18, 2015
pinkycute:
For me))) I see no big deal on it...
If you wanna take a lady out for a date and you don't have enough money for the bills, please let her know "So that she might bring money along with her grin to avoid embarrassment wink

Though" Some guys prefer the paying because it's kind of embarrassing to them if ladies do the bills lipsrsealed

However, guys feel, is the best way to attract a lady ( by spending cash )

Well, only stingy guys do complain about that and I tink you're one of them @Op tongue

grin

Lmao...u judqin moi basd on d thread..daris qod ooooo....
Re: Bills On First Date by jerrymej(m): 12:14am On Feb 18, 2015
Question for ladies you said.
Re: Bills On First Date by pinkycute(f): 12:20am On Feb 18, 2015
But that's true nahhhh grin

Only stingy guys do complain wink

Obadar:

Lmao...u judqin moi basd on d thread..daris qod ooooo....
Re: Bills On First Date by TristanReveur: 6:00am On Feb 18, 2015
Welepamilayo:
I prefer that each person pays for their meals at the getting to know you stage. When guys pay, they think they have already paid bride price and start demanding things. If our relationship actually moves further we will discuss how we want to pay for things when we go out. A nice split of financial responsibilities seem fair to me.

But hey, that's just me

Err...You sure you ain't a white chick?
Re: Bills On First Date by Obadar(m): 7:08am On Feb 18, 2015
pinkycute:
But that's true nahhhh grin

Only stingy guys do complain wink

Lol..iz u dat knw dat 1tongue jus wantd 2knw u quyz view...
Re: Bills On First Date by Welepamilayo: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
TristanReveur:

Err...You sure you ain't a white chick?

Or I am just a sensible person. I live my life with the consciousness of what I can bring to the table, not what other people must do for me. It is very unfortunate that most people have this idea that all women are just about the take take.
Re: Bills On First Date by TristanReveur: 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Welepamilayo:

Or I am just a sensible person. I live my life with the consciousness of what I can bring to the table, not what other people must do for me. It is very unfortunate that most people have this idea that all women are just about the take take.

Hmmn. Your generalisations are perhaps accurate but the truth of it is probably more convoluted. When we go on our first date, plix let me sort.

Re: Bills On First Date by tonididdy(m): 3:09am On Feb 27, 2015
Obadar:

Lol..iz u dat knw dat 1tongue jus wantd 2knw u quyz view...
pls resend your mail to diddylala2014@gmail.com

My NL email neva eva delivers
Re: Bills On First Date by doziej84: 12:38am On Mar 02, 2015
took a lady out on a date. just before it ended, she asked for some money to make breakfast the next day. I refused to oblige her, citing some personal reasons. later before we departed, she tells me she's testing me and would not have collected the money if i finally gave it to her.

I'm a a bit worried. & the ff questions run through my mind

why test me like that?
what was she trying to achieve? Do women test guys like that nowadays?
Did she really need the money but ended up pretending when i refused?
why would someone ask such on a first date?

ladies & gentlemen, pls your constructive response is needed.
Re: Bills On First Date by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 02, 2015
This OP you sef you strong o, how can you take a girl out on a first date and expect her to pay, what kind of impression do you want to leave?
Re: Bills On First Date by Rapmoney(m): 10:31am On Mar 02, 2015
Obadar:
Question for the ladies!

Guy, it is not a crime for a guy to settle the bills as far as it is the first date.
Re: Bills On First Date by wiringdpt(m): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2015
Which kain mumu thread be this, you ask a girl out and you expect her to pay? Na so you cheap reach, abeg go buy lube to masturbate o
Re: Bills On First Date by phlio(m): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2015
bill or no bill who brought the idea of date....let he or she pay.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Ex(a Nurse)to Inject You,my Story. / No Romance Without Finance? / Why Does Girls Hate Video Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.