Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Do Nigerians Need Change Or Continuity? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Nigerians Need Change Or Continuity? (398 Views)

2016 Budget: A Budget Of Change Or A Budget Of Burden? / Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity / Name Factual Reasons Why You Want Change(gmb) Or Continuity(gej) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerians Need Change Or Continuity? by omolami: 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
The noice of change,change and sai buhari for change trigger my reflection of d word.I ask is it rail that is now functonal that we want changed to moribond? 2.Is it corruption index that is now 44 as against 2 during Obj admin we want changed? 3.Is it fertilizer that now get to nigerian farmers directly instead of previous racketeering that we want changed? 4.Is it our airports that now competes with d international best look/practice we want changed to before now? 5.Is it Fed universities built/equiped for our children we want removed? 6.Is it our roads eg Lokoja-Abuja,Benin-Lagos,Lagos-Ibadan, etc that are now motorable and reduced time spent to travel we want changed? 7.Is it petrolium product that abound everywhere we want changed to time of scarcity? 8.Is it nigeria's GDP that is d highest in Africa that we want reversed? 9.Is it 35% women participation in governance we want changed? 10.Is it freedom of speech we have now that nigerians want reversed? List too numerous.Nigerians Only needs CONTINUATTION
Re: Do Nigerians Need Change Or Continuity? by Fatban(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
I tink sey na question u dey ask b4 o.i no knw sey u b one of dem.na al of na go run go exile wen buhari enter.
Re: Do Nigerians Need Change Or Continuity? by Vision4God: 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
GeJ has tried. I salute his courage despite d happenings.

We are making progress

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerians Need Change Or Continuity? by godunia(m): 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
My dear u can't talk of continuity when there's nothing to continue with.have u seen what d 2015 budget looks like?are u aware that last quota allocations to MDAs was never released.are u aware that all our reserves are practically empty and that Government is finding it difficult to fund his own business?it obvious the country needs change whether or not the other party will bring d change,time will tell.
Re: Do Nigerians Need Change Or Continuity? by Ikengawo: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
continuity for sure. People saying 'nothing has happened' aren't being genuine. You can't at the least visit our airports, or take our trains and say 'nothing has happened'. People will even traverse Benin Ore road or Lagos Ibadan and say 'nothing has happened' and there are not enough unrealistic thinkers like this to unseat GEJ because the things people use daily are being effected positively.

lets keep it going!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Falana To Jega: Don’t Let Military, NSA Blackmail INEC / Photo: No PVC, No Communion As Stated By Rev. Uma Ukpai Of Victory Cathedral / "Stomach Infrastructure Was BMB's Idea, Says It Dates Back To 2011" - Newspro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.