Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid (31819 Views)

Hilarious Things You Did As A Kid? / Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) / How Many Of You Did This? See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Tic4tac(m): 6:26am On Feb 18, 2015
englishmart:
make I watch Chelsea match first. I dey come
u neva come?
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 18, 2015
Stevano007:
How is that not Gay
How is that any of your business? If I was gay, wouldn't I know it? undecided

Abeg, park well jare.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 18, 2015
Hid myself in the freezer (naked) cause my younger sister dared me to.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by bettingbad(m): 7:02am On Feb 18, 2015
Ah, memories...
I think I can remember one or two;
1. On weekends, dad would have gone out, it would be only be and my mum left, she wouldn't allow me to go out to play ball, make friends and being the stubborn boy I am I wouldn't let her be, disturb her from morning to night, she would be sleeping, I'll sprinkle cold water on her face sad she would threaten me with reporting me to my dad and all that, my people I pick pin tire.

2. I remember having 'babe' like that, in primary school, all those Be My Wife(BMW) love, after closing we wait for our parents to come pick us, I don't know d devil that use that day grin we were waiting na so this babe carry me go secret corner, luckily for us gateman caught us, reported us to the proprietress, dem also destroy my ass that day, Django no chop cane reach me that day sad

4 Likes

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by isacolukay(m): 7:05am On Feb 18, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
And I was fond of wearing clothes without pant. too many stupid things jare. I miss those good old days

Do u still wear cloth without panties?
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Suzyky4u(f): 7:08am On Feb 18, 2015
fejikudz:
BUSTED grin
which kind tins?
tongue grin
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by englishmart(m): 7:09am On Feb 18, 2015
Tic4tac:
u neva come?
it's too late to come... grin

1 Like

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Suzyky4u(f): 7:11am On Feb 18, 2015
franugo:

what bad thingsgrin how about we take over 4rm them so dem no go stress themselves....u know, old age n all dt wink
lipsrsealed
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Suzyky4u(f): 7:12am On Feb 18, 2015
AIZubair:
As in.... Seriously?
grin
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Fabzgrace(f): 7:12am On Feb 18, 2015
when i was younger, i used to organise a beauty contest for the younger girls in my school. I made their crowns out of cardboard.
It got to a time when almost all the students in skul wanted to watch it. lol.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Suzyky4u(f): 7:14am On Feb 18, 2015
bestmanblog:

What is bad thing ? aboki

Sick pervert! Get off my 'mention'!
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Suzyky4u(f): 7:17am On Feb 18, 2015
isacolukay:

U be real bad kid o. As a matter of fact I never knew when exactly they were doing it.

Lol
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by happykidArotiba(m): 7:24am On Feb 18, 2015
neyur:

Buh can't be so stwpid as you are....
LOL, be calm bro.

1 Like

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by happykidArotiba(m): 7:25am On Feb 18, 2015
Midehi:

Nt really
wah was urs?
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by RaphaelOjefo: 7:26am On Feb 18, 2015
There was a time when our neighbours were fighting and quarelling....so I took one of their generators and with all my effort I rolled it to the gutter and ran away cos I hated the guy at that time.... He was my barber that time naim make am....
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by isacolukay(m): 7:27am On Feb 18, 2015
Suzyky4u:

Lol

So fine gals dey usually peep too??
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by norame(f): 7:29am On Feb 18, 2015
I drank kerosene....lolz

1 Like

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by franugo(m): 7:29am On Feb 18, 2015
Suzyky4u:

lipsrsealed

no need 2 fear bae, i don't bite...
muchcheesycheesy
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by virus04(m): 7:32am On Feb 18, 2015
Call a Aboki (bike., tailor, shoeshiner, e. T. C.) from our window wean he answers we run to our room one day we called dagger seller.. Oh men d guy come our door oo.. I just dey pray to God d dat day..
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Adeola29(f): 7:37am On Feb 18, 2015
pussypounder:
I usually disturb our neighbor pressing there bell and running away, till it got faulty and i pressed it and it shocked me, i decided that not only me was going to get the electric shock so i called my short friend to press the bell, he was not able to reach it so i carried him and it shocked the both of us angry angry

Dude, that was thoughtful, stupid and funny
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by TDstarr: 7:39am On Feb 18, 2015
put hole in our palour door so ii can watch tv whenever dey drove us to go readour books grin cheesy
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Suzyky4u(f): 7:40am On Feb 18, 2015
franugo:

no need 2 fear bae, i don't bite...
muchcheesycheesy

Hehehe badt boy...
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by FredHandsome(m): 7:43am On Feb 18, 2015
nwonufestus:
mehnnn as kpako pekin,me dey carry dried garri 4 pcket dey go skul
grin LWKMD You be correct pikin
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by TDstarr: 7:44am On Feb 18, 2015
christaddicted:
* flying Kite
* playing soccer with crown cork (canter)
* we fight war using rubber band & bullet made of tiny folded paper.. Kia dat tin dey pain o.. If dem shoot here, o boi u go run go hide cry or na house straight to cry.
* e.t.c

*Modified*

* playing with switch as in off & on repeatedly... Bulb blow, wait for Popsy to land from work.. Na me go report say "bulb just burn na na".

* u won't be my friend if u don't allow me to play with ur toy car.

*Go to school with one pencil, come home with six pencils.

*Too many tins me do na uncountable.
lolsssssssssss dude u lived my life
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Emmydek(m): 7:45am On Feb 18, 2015
koolet:
*i remembered talking to a fan to hear my robot voice
*bedwet and roll my younger brother over the place
*used little toy's to act hollywood action packed
*created torchlights, moving carton car thinking ill become a great engineer..., grew up ignoring it sad
*once hid #200 in the ground, went the next week it has decayed
*stoning eba at eachother whenever we get filled
*was then among the anti-lizard squad
*hitting nail on the ground whenever dogs meet
*acted like spiderman for weeks when i first watched the movie
*after liting the stove, hopps matches smoke in my mouth and watchs it puffs tru my nose ......lykka Boss cool
*love acting like a teacher >>>> grew up and erased the instinct
*after stealing the stew meat i wont rember wia to place the spoon weda inside or ontop the cover
*then..., i had this strong mentality thinking notting could kill me... cry

*life was boring then,, thank God for technology..., in disguise sha
We had the same past!! Imagine i even acted as anti-lizard by buying and making catapult.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Suzyky4u(f): 7:45am On Feb 18, 2015
isacolukay:

So fine gals dey usually peep too??

I am human too.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Suzyky4u(f): 7:50am On Feb 18, 2015
koolet:
*i remembered talking to a fan to hear my robot voice
*bedwet and roll my younger brother over the place
*used little toy's to act hollywood action packed
*created torchlights, moving carton car thinking ill become a great engineer..., grew up ignoring it sad
*once hid #200 in the ground, went the next week it has decayed
*stoning eba at eachother whenever we get filled
*was then among the anti-lizard squad
*hitting nail on the ground whenever dogs meet
*acted like spiderman for weeks when i first watched the movie
*after liting the stove, hopps matches smoke in my mouth and watchs it puffs tru my nose ......lykka Boss cool
*love acting like a teacher >>>> grew up and erased the instinct
*after stealing the stew meat i wont rember wia to place the spoon weda inside or ontop the cover
*then..., i had this strong mentality thinking notting could kill me... cry

*life was boring then,, thank God for technology..., in disguise sha

I like your kind... My hubby would like you too.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by JustCare: 7:59am On Feb 18, 2015
nwadiuko1:
I remember putting 3 cubes of sugar in the ground to see if they l grow just like d beans
I just wanted to read without comment till I saw this,
I use to put cubes of sugar in the soil while planting orange seeds...with hope of plucking very sweet oranges smiley

2 Likes

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by dammillicious: 8:06am On Feb 18, 2015
we must play ball in my compound till one of the neighbour's louvers go break....na to come run remain....we dey pray strongly make nemesis no catch up sha
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by ALIEN2000(m): 8:22am On Feb 18, 2015
Remenber setting Trap On d Pilloooow Chair with Office Pins... 4 My Cuz...and 4 got 2 Take it Off.....and a Visitor sat on it.....OMG..!!!

I got a Good Slap...On d Back---ABARA TO BADT...!
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Rexhenrex(m): 8:25am On Feb 18, 2015
1,mine was really crazy o.I could remember coming back from Wednesday prayer with ma whole family around 8pm I was hungry then and as devil may have it they didn't prepare dinner before we went to church so when we came back that was when they started cooking,me being around 7yrs then I went to sleep because the hunger was not endurable o.after like an hour the woke me that food was ready I sleep walked to the kitchen opened the pot of soup and urinated in it chai...u know the rest Na I saw hell on earth that day

2,after watching drunken master I and Na bro went to do exactly what we saw I gave my bro wan healthy kick eh that he dislocated his hand he reported me to mum i was punished wells. and many more I can't remember but it was fun o not now that children are not adventurous again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman / Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.