Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid (31815 Views)

Hilarious Things You Did As A Kid? / Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) / How Many Of You Did This? See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by benemmanuel: 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
I bedwet scatter, dreaming I was in bathroom, by d tym I go wake up water don full everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
koolet:
*i remembered talking to a fan to hear my robot voice
*bedwet and roll my younger brother over the place
*used little toy's to act hollywood action packed
*created torchlights, moving carton car thinking ill become a great engineer..., grew up ignoring it sad
*once hid #200 in the ground, went the next week it has decayed
*stoning eba at eachother whenever we get filled
*was then among the anti-lizard squad
*hitting nail on the ground whenever dogs meet
*acted like spiderman for weeks when i first watched the movie
*hoppin matches smoke in my mouth and watchs it puffs ......lykka Boss cool
*love acting like a teacher >>>> grew up and erased the instinct
*then..., i had this strong mentality thinking notting could kill me... cry

*truth is life was boring then,, thank God for civilization

are u kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by neyur: 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
happykidArotiba:
now i'm sure u'v done sometin worse

Buh can't be so stwpid as you are....
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by kingstony2k(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
cooking food wit used tin can.
riding a wheel and spoke from street to street.
used my leg to build house wit sand.

the most funies 1 i tink evry1 did back then at school;is writing ur name on a piece of paper nd insert it inside ur bilo to avoid stealing. funny huh.

well childhood is always fun cuz woeld problm no concern u. miss being a kid.

10 Likes

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by nwadiuko1(m): 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
Walexey:
Boody hell! My childhood was sumtyn else..i and my siblings along with my hood boiz will gather @ nyt with sticks goin round d area as vigilantes (Chanting ''ISSAKABA'')...in da day time it was tyre we'll be rolling..who remembers dat game ladies play with stones? Mehn memory truly is an asset.
bros u been stay for Aba?
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by MrCork: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
..ok...I took ma friends ice cream and lied that his 2 month old brother stole it....I waz around 6yrs old then! angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by nwadiuko1(m): 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
I remember putting 3 cubes of sugar in the ground to see if they l grow just like d beans

1 Like

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by chyckxx(m): 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
tydd:
I once joined a neighbour of mine to destroy their 'KENWOOD' speakers because we wanted to rescue king sunny Ade who we thought was stuck in it........when kasala burst that night i denied.....the guy did not forgive me for almost 10yrs cos i was d main 'actor'.

this made my night.. Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Ah don die... Kai ghuy u no follow at all

grin
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by luvcarz(m): 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
kessydaddy:
Smoking paper as cigrate
bro i c u jare i smoke dt tin tire. But thank God i didn't turn out a smoker as an adult
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by luvcarz(m): 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
kessydaddy:
Smoking paper as cigrate
bro i c u jare i smoke dt tin tire. And thank God i didn't turn out a smoker as an adult.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by sheftyxz(m): 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
grin
grin
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by englishmart(m): 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nickymezor:
U be CFC fan?
yeah. And you?
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by swopeal(m): 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
pussypounder:
I usually disturb our neighbor pressing there bell and running away, till it got faulty and i pressed it and it shocked me, i decided that not only me was going to get the electric shock so i called my short friend to press the bell, he was not able to reach it so i carried him and it shocked the both of us angry angry

you were dull then faaa...Lwkmd!!!

1 Like

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by agoadiv(m): 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
pussypounder:
I usually disturb our neighbor pressing there bell and running away, till it got faulty and i pressed it and it shocked me, i decided that not only me was going to get the electric shock so i called my short friend to press the bell, he was not able to reach it so i carried him and it shocked the both of us angry angry

now this is a lie...battery door bells can't shock....
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Pweetyradiance(f): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
zick19:
one thing i can never forget doing when i was a kid is mummy and daddy.... only people that grew up in the ghetto will know what i mean, the part i do enjoy most is when daddy and mummy wants to sleep........

to be continued.... grin
na true oh, guilty of stealing meat, playing mum and dad part, ringing door bells and running away before d owners show up,playing moonlight games,I luved the singing part e.g of some songs* we are going to marry marry marry* pang pang ogena ogena oh e.t.c. I once boarded a bike from skul to the house cos I was tired of waiting for our skul's bus meanwhile I had no money,when I got home I told the bike man to wait so I can get the money from my mum for him, I went in locked d door and remained inside, my mum wasn't around oh dat guy waited for long, knocked d door there was no reply God saved him my mum came back from work and met him outta there. but chai! she beat me Wella oh. And I was fond of wearing clothes without pant. too many stupid things jare. I miss those good old days

1 Like

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by ibro2hot(m): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
whenever am inside d car going some where with my daddy...I use to think that d moon is following our car to where we are going.

4 Likes

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by sheftyxz(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
GEJ performance is beyond Pass mark

We've decided to expel him

Sai GMB

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by portaableg(f): 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
I was the smallest bully to both boys n gurls.
Have the spare key to various lockers where I go at will to pick stuff openly and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by lordprosh(m): 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
swopeal:
you were dull then faaa...Lwkmd!!!
i rememba jumping from our landlord's car..did it with other kids
until i jumpd nd broke m arm..cant forget that night..no one was home..i just went inside to sleep.
wen dad got back from work he noticed d swollen arm nd took m to d hospital
to con take injection con turn world war 3,4 and 5

i did lot of crazy tinx as a child..swiming in d compound water tank cool
using shaving stick to cut my hair
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by EDhims(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
OK, back from suspension
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by danielmichael(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
simplemach:
Nooooo, mine was different o, as a kid, at 5, i already wrote two different books of 900 pages and 750 pages respectively.
God punish yu
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by louiskay(m): 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
peer leader
young bois clan leader
notorious fine boi
always playing daddy wit older babes
Kd life was damn frosh

1 Like

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by ednoville(m): 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
victorazy:

Yee from a big tree called Apu in Igbo land. It produces the flying wool during dry season like this time.
really? So they used to come from a tree? Wow! I had always wondered where they originate from
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
na true oh, guilty of stealing meat, playing mum and dad part, ringing door bells and running away before d owners show up,playing moonlight games,I luved the singing part e.g of some songs* we are going to marry marry marry* pang pang ogena ogena oh e.t.c. I once boarded a bike from skul to the house cos I was tired of waiting for our skul's bus meanwhile I had no money,when I got home I told the bike man to wait so I can get the money from my mum for him, I went in locked d door and remained inside, my mum wasn't around oh dat guy waited for long, knocked d door there was no reply God saved him my mum came back from work and met him outta there. but chai! she beat me Wella oh. And I was fond of wearing clothes without pant. too many stupid things jare. I miss those good old days
Datz wah i love most

2 Likes

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by chinwekzy(m): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
0b1nna:
1) Dialing our next door neighbors landline with our own landline repeatedly & dropping each time some one picked, just for the fun of it since it had no Caller I'd.

2) Packing & hiding every pair of slippers (belonging to fellow kids seeing a movie) in front of any tenants house showing a movie for kids.

3) Banging on neighbour's door and dashing into our house before they answer the door.

You are so particular about this neighbor of yours! Must have hated them to stupor.

1 Like

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Nickymezor(f): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
englishmart:
yeah. And you?
yep
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by ednoville(m): 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
. And I was fond of wearing clothes without pant. too many stupid things jare. I miss those good old days
I love this part of your childhood story, very interesting
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
freecocoa:
I still do it.grin

As you old reach shocked
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Pweetyradiance(f): 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
ednoville:

I love this part of your childhood story, very interesting
hahaha funny u.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by freecocoa(f): 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
laykorn:

As you old reach shocked
Yea well, you as old as you feel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter / Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman / Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.