Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid (31812 Views)

Hilarious Things You Did As A Kid? / Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) / How Many Of You Did This? See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Slimmath(m): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2015
Ojestas:
I used to be scared of the "Jesus" wallpaper in our sitting room then.(i found it scary then) I slept off one day and woke up to find myself, alone in the room,, i screamed and called pepple's attention,,,.lol..... Then,they usually threatened me with the wallpaper whenever i misbehaved before i grew up. grin
.... u must be child of devil
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 18, 2015
Once put a metal divider into a live electrical socket, I still remember the shock....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by liljboy(m): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2015
pussypounder:
I usually disturb our neighbor pressing there bell and running away, till it got faulty and i pressed it and it shocked me, i decided that not only me was going to get the electric shock so i called my short friend to press the bell, he was not able to reach it so i carried him and it shocked the both of us angry angry

had this same experience.... mine was carrying my bro, twas a faulty light switch tho
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Karence(f): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2015
grin my lil sis picked a wrapped snuff(tobacco) ,all the kids in the neighborhood sniffed it, o boi! come see sneezing frenzy. my dad taught me the lesson on the century
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by ednoville(m): 8:51am On Feb 18, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
yes I know u wud've done jux dat* winks*

sure I'll slide it on for you too, but I hope you aff changed o *winks back*
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by rhonnie(f): 8:55am On Feb 18, 2015
I think the craziest thing I did as a kid was when I was in primary 3. My dad had promised to buy me a gift (I think it was a bigger bicycle, I'm not sure anymore) If I came between 1st and 3rd position in my class that term. So when I got my report card (I think I came 5th or 6th) I changed the position to 3rd kai I was really stupid.
My dad took the report card without saying a word, I didn't know that my punishment was waiting for me, kai I really flexed the hols cos it was the end of 2nd term.
On the first day of school I was so surprised to see my dad in school because it was so unusual, my mom was in charge of school business. The next thing I saw was my head master and my dad in my class talking to my teacher. My headmaster made an announcement telling the class what I did and right there in front of the class and my father I got hundred strokes.
I couldn't sit for days and I couldn't talk to anyone but you know as small pikin it was easy to forgive, be forgiven and to forget.
I learned honesty the hard way lol!

3 Likes

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 18, 2015
Shezhawt:
Cooked indomie with iron... Stove wasn't allowed in my school. So i kept all my options open....

This is Epic.....some desperate moves.....lol

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by faksy(m): 9:26am On Feb 18, 2015
kessydaddy:
Smoking paper as cigrate

i wonder what you will be now.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 18, 2015
prettydiva89:
i remember screaming whenever am alone at night.
And also pretending to be a teacher teaching chairs tables,plates e.t.c

E le yi Gidi gan. (This one is strong).....lol
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by isacolukay(m): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2015
Suzyky4u:

I am human too.

So that makes the both of us peeping Toms. Now that we r of age, we can share ideas on what we have learnt from our parents.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Ojestas(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2015
Slimmath:
.... u must be child of devil
ur own no worse pass for small?? lol
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Achilies(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2015
whenever I remember my childhood days I feel like crying.
Gone are are the days when life was simple and fun.

Me and my friends used to have this competition on how long can one go without bath. I went 6weeks without a bath..

I used to kidnapped head of fish from my mother's restaurant every day till she got fed up and bought 300 naira head of fish for me to eat (1988) . At fist I was happy but after eating like 15 piece I was the one begging and promising to stop stealing head of fish. Which I stopped but I started kidnapping meat cool

At 14 I lost my vaginity to a 35 years old woman. It lasted for 20 seconds

2 Likes

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Funkychic(f): 9:45am On Feb 18, 2015
pussypounder:
I usually disturb our neighbor pressing there bell and running away, till it got faulty and i pressed it and it shocked me, i decided that not only me was going to get the electric shock so i called my short friend to press the bell, he was not able to reach it so i carried him and it shocked the both of us angry angry

Hehehehehe......childish mentality
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Funkychic(f): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2015
Achilies:
whenever I remember my childhood days I feel like crying.
Gone are are the days when life was simple and fun.

Me and my friends used to have this competition on how long can one go without bath. I went 6weeks without a bath..

I used to kidnapped head of fish from my mother's restaurant every day till she got fed up and bought 300 naira head of fish for me to eat (1988) . At fist I was happy but after eating like 15 piece I was the one begging and promising to stop stealing head of fish. Which I stopped but I started kidnapping meat cool

At 14 I lost my vaginity to a 35 years old woman. It lasted for 20 seconds

Dis one na real confession..... #lol
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by jozz(m): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2015
All of this brings back wonderful memories.Had my share of fun and unbelievable frivolities.Below are some i can recall
*washing my school uniform late in the nite and using the fan to dry throughout d nite

*playing table soccer with bottle cap (canter).i used up the candles in the house to fill the caps to make my defenders strong.when mum asks what happened to the candles, i would keep quiet

*sneak up to our dog while its sleeping and hits its genitals.It would wake up angry and run after me.Almost bit me.Also played football with our dog named oscar. dog was smart and learned how to defend and score.

*fan of stoning lizards. we particularly liked the jan kai (hausa word for red head)

*fishing in a little stream close to my house using old baskets. we usually blocked both ends of stream and then drive the fishes into the baskets.used the fishes for our personal aquarium,usually the fished died cause we were using tap water.I will never forget the day one of my friends felt he had got something heavy and he started shouting na kama, na kama(i have caught, i have caught).we all rushed with excitement to see what we had an lo and behold it was a confused back shinning snake. we all took to our heels, by the time we got our elder brothers to come, snake was gone.we left off fishing for a while.

*my mum reared some goats in our compound. my brother and i forcefully rode the goats as our own horse race.Needless to say the goats almost gored us

*driving our little baby in the pram.i turned the baby pram into a high speed vehicle in the compound when mom was not looking.The pram had brake for the back wheels.i would push the pram fast and then lock the brakes suddenly and the pram would screech and leave skid marks on the ground.Interestingly the baby loved it and would be giggling all thru.

*still with the baby, i loved eating the baby food (nutrend).When mom left baby at home and instructed me:put 3 spoons of nutrend into feeding bottle, i would give baby 3 spoons and 2 spoon fuls into my mouth.When mom would ask why is it finished so soon, put the blame on baby.

*my neighbours and my brother and i playing water spray when we came back from school.We connected water hoses to the tap and climbed the fence separating our houses and sprayed each other with water leaving everywhere wet.Luckily the sun would dry everything before our parents got back.
*playing monkey post (form of football) with friends and neighbours

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Walexey(m): 10:05am On Feb 18, 2015
nwadiuko1:
bros u been stay for Aba?
lol no oh, na from 1 film wey Sam Dede act we learn Isakaba from oh.

1 Like

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Amastermovic(m): 10:29am On Feb 18, 2015
Suzyky4u:
I always peeped mum n dad when they are doing bad things...
Lolz but u don learn well so u go don collect PhD for the course
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by MightyFortress: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2015
koolet:
*i remembered talking to a fan to hear my robot voice
*bedwet and roll my younger brother over the place
*used little toy's to act hollywood action packed
*created torchlights, moving carton car thinking ill become a great engineer..., grew up ignoring it sad
*once hid #200 in the ground, went the next week it has decayed angry
*stoning eba at eachother whenever we get filled
*was then among the anti-lizard squad
*hitting nail on the ground whenever dogs meet
*acted like spiderman for weeks when i first watched the movie
*after liting the stove, hopps matches smoke in my mouth and watchs it puffs tru my nose ......lykka Boss cool
*love acting like a teacher >>>> grew up and erased the instinct
*after stealing the stew meat i wont rember wia to place the spoon weda inside or ontop the cover
*then..., i had this strong mentality thinking notting could kill me... cry

*life was boring then,, thank God for technology..., in disguise sha

u really played the plays... Ghetto Kid..
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by MightyFortress: 10:40am On Feb 18, 2015
jozz:
All of this brings back wonderful memories.Had my share of fun and unbelievable frivolities.Below are some i can recall
*washing my school uniform late in the nite and using the fan to dry throughout d nite

*playing table soccer with bottle cap (canter).i used up the candles in the house to fill the caps to make my defenders strong.when mum asks what happened to the candles, i would keep quiet

*sneak up to our dog while its sleeping and hits its genitals.It would wake up angry and run after me.Almost bit me.Also played football with our dog named oscar. dog was smart and learned how to defend and score.

*fan of stoning lizards. we particularly liked the jan kai (hausa word for red head)

*fishing in a little stream close to my house using old baskets. we usually blocked both ends of stream and then drive the fishes into the baskets.used the fishes for our personal aquarium,usually the fished died cause we were using tap water.I will never forget the day one of my friends felt he had got something heavy and he started shouting na kama, na kama(i have caught, i have caught).we all rushed with excitement to see what we had an lo and behold it was a confused back shinning snake. we all took to our heels, by the time we got our elder brothers to come, snake was gone.we left off fishing for a while.

*my mum reared some goats in our compound. my brother and i forcefully rode the goats as our own horse race.Needless to say the goats almost gored us

*driving our little baby in the pram.i turned the baby pram into a high speed vehicle in the compound when mom was not looking.The pram had brake for the back wheels.i would push the pram fast and then lock the brakes suddenly and the pram would screech and leave skid marks on the ground.Interestingly the baby loved it and would be giggling all thru.

*still with the baby, i loved eating the baby food (nutrend).When mom left baby at home and instructed me:put 3 spoons of nutrend into feeding bottle, i would give baby 3 spoons and 2 spoon fuls into my mouth.When mom would ask why is it finished so soon, put the blame on baby.

*my neighbours and my brother and i playing water spray when we came back from school.We connected water hoses to the tap and climbed the fence separating our houses and sprayed each other with water leaving everywhere wet.Luckily the sun would dry everything before our parents got back.
*playing monkey post (form of football) with friends and neighbours

reminding me of my childhood days 93 yrs ago.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by adeA1(m): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2015
Buildin of the nest of birds wit sand. U knw na village champion...lol
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by player007(m): 10:53am On Feb 18, 2015
Back then Dad thought I was too soft so he filld a bag with sand and had me punching it. Then I was around 3-4 yrs old. Na so I start to learn punching o.
So there was this boy, almost my age who loved to threaten me then. Can't remember what caused our fight that day,but I remenber punching him in the nose and he started bleeding. Dad was like 'Charles ma koba mi o, ofe pa omo olomo ni? That was the end of my boxing training. secondly around that same age there was this pastor who has a dauther almost my age that always like me carrying her on my neck to pluck fruits and always puts my hand inside her every time. Didn't know what I was doin then sha o!
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by jnrbayano(m): 11:08am On Feb 18, 2015
Don't laugh people bikonuoooooo cheesy

Sometime back in the days, early 90s to be precise, I did something to this day is by far the craziest thing ever heard or imagined.

I was amongst the very few guys usually who spray perfume after we put on our school uniforms. We formed a lot brandishing the sweet fragrance in our class and in whichever class we entered. I used Malazia Uomo.

On a particular day after bathing and ready to dress up for school, I tried to take the perfume spraying exercise to a whole new level.

Please laugh easy. grin

In spraying around my body, I mischievously decided to do the unthinkable. Holding my joystick to position, I directed the perfume right into the joystick through the hole (the ureter)

The star that came out of my eyes that day was more numerous that that which God showed Abraham in Genesis. It was so painful. cry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by debrihachi(f): 11:28am On Feb 18, 2015
pussypounder:

lmao ur crazy....
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by killercute16(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2015
kodded:
I WAS SO SCARED OF MA CLASS TEACHER IN PRIMARY 4 ........I COULDNT ASK HIM FOR PERMITION TO GO OUT AND PEE
I RATHER STAYED IN THE CLASS AND HOLD THE PEE........30 MINS LETTER MY SHOTS WAS WET grin,,,,,,,,,,,AND DESAME TIME DEY RANG THE BELL FOR SCHOOL OVER ......AND THAT DAY MY PARENT REFUSE TO COME EARLY NA SO I DEY HIDE FROM 1 POINT TO ANOTHER TO HIDE MA SHAME embarassed

AND THE OTHER STORY IS MY PRIMARY SCHOOL NORMALLY ORGANIZE A PARTY A DAY BEFORE THE RESULT DAY AND IT WAS ALWAYS ON THURSDAY WHILE THE RESULT DAY WAS ON FRIDAY ..UNLUCKY FOR ME I FINISHED MY EXAM ON WEDNESDAY WHICH MEANS THE PARTY DAY WAS TO BE NEXT WEEK THURSDAY WELL MUMU ME WORE MA PARTY CLOTH THE DAY AFTER EXAM AND THAT WAS THE MOST EMBARRASSING DAY IN MA LIFE angry angry angry
CHAI SEE AS PUPIL AND PRINCIPAL DEY LAUGH cry cry cry

MY PRIMARY SCHOOL DAYS SHA embarassed
Hoihoihoihoi....i can only imagine.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by killercute16(m): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2015
rhonnie:
I think the craziest thing I did as a kid was when I was in primary 3. My dad had promised to buy me a gift (I think it was a bigger bicycle, I'm not sure anymore) If I came between 1st and 3rd position in my class that term. So when I got my report card (I think I came 5th or 6th) I changed the position to 3rd kai I was really stupid.
My dad took the report card without saying a word, I didn't know that my punishment was waiting for me, kai I really flexed the hols cos it was the end of 2nd term.
On the first day of school I was so surprised to see my dad in school because it was so unusual, my mom was in charge of school business. The next thing I saw was my head master and my dad in my class talking to my teacher. My headmaster made an announcement telling the class what I did and right there in front of the class and my father I got hundred strokes.
I couldn't sit for days and I couldn't talk to anyone but you know as small pikin it was easy to forgive, be forgiven and to forget.
I learned honesty the hard way lol!
Your FATHER is a smart man.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Pweetyradiance(f): 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
ednoville:

sure I'll slide it on for you too, but I hope you aff changed o *winks back*
Hahahaha yep, I have partially changed
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Bowaley17(m): 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
Midehi:
I was vry stubborn wen i ws young, tank God i av changed,d coolest babe now..

i remember i wanted to burn down my dad's house by pouring kerosene on d wall & striking a match stick bt it dint work for me.

i remember i lifted a grinding stone from upstairs & threw it down to meet my elder sister bt she dodged it.

i remember in sec sch,ders this economics teacher (male) who alwys come to d class & cross his one leg on my locker cos am alwys sittin @ d front class...ds particular day as d class captain announced dat d economic teacher is coming, i quickly raise a nail by d side of my locker which i know he will dfinatly hang his one leg...luckily for me he came & hang his leg,i ws dsapointed it dint pierce him bt wat got everybody in d class laughing was wen he was through & about leavin,as he wnted to drop his leg,d nail hanged on his trouser & tour it badly,he ws really embarrased all through dat day in school dou he went home to change his trouser..so snc den he neva hang his leg on my locker.

alot...but av to stop here...
chai...u wicked on be small...lol
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
phrenoz:
Hid myself in the freezer (naked) cause my younger sister dared me to.
LOL... I must confess my dear, U ARE BEAUTIFUL..
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rexhenrex:
1,mine was really crazy o.I could remember coming back from Wednesday prayer with ma whole family around 8pm I was hungry then and as devil may have it they didn't prepare dinner before we went to church so when we came back that was when they started cooking,me being around 7yrs then I went to sleep because the hunger was not endurable o.after like an hour the woke me that food was ready I sleep walked to the kitchen opened the pot of soup and urinated in it chai...u know the rest Na I saw hell on earth that day

2,after watching drunken master I and Na bro went to do exactly what we saw I gave my bro wan healthy kick eh that he dislocated his hand he reported me to mum i was punished wells. and many more I can't remember but it was fun o not now that children are not adventurous again
LOL... D first one got me cracking u knw.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by tunscolo(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
They called me "Spoiler", after the name of one masked wrestler.

I spoil almost everything in the house that I can get my hands on, to know how it was designed.
They called me spoiler, instead of them to realise that I was an engineer. But now, THEY KNOW.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by Bowaley17(m): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
Our mates from the next street use to bully the young ones in our street...we decided to put an end to it...
We wore biscuits cartons as armour and armed ourselves with rubber band and folded tiny paper,we started firing at anyone we saw... We were reported to our Chairman,we received the beating me our lives....
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid by omortoyosi01(m): 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
Twas on Christmas day and chicken's head was served on my Jollof rice.... I was scared and ran away wen I saw it grin grin angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter / Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman / Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.