Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Disadvantage Of Dating Your Coursemate. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantage Of Dating Your Coursemate. (1854 Views)

The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. / My Coursemate Sent Me Her Wet PUSSY Pics..viewer Discretion PICS Inside / 6 Signs Your Classmate/Coursemate Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantage Of Dating Your Coursemate. by SkinnyDude(m): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
omo, you go do quiz and assignment for her tire!!!
Re: Disadvantage Of Dating Your Coursemate. by falconey(m): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
hope you no dey expect comments?
Re: Disadvantage Of Dating Your Coursemate. by simplemach(m): 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
What about next door neighbour or thesame compound?
You go chop nyash sote you run.
Re: Disadvantage Of Dating Your Coursemate. by braine(m): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
No need to list; everything is wrong with it!
Re: Disadvantage Of Dating Your Coursemate. by SkinnyDude(m): 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
simplemach:
What about next door neighbour or thesame compound?
You go chop nyash sote you run.
privacy has gone. casting don enter am. you go look common to her. respect no go dey again.
Re: Disadvantage Of Dating Your Coursemate. by SkinnyDude(m): 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
but like seriously, am tired of doing assignment and quiz for these girls.
i guess i avoiding them. i will start forming quietness.
Re: Disadvantage Of Dating Your Coursemate. by ivyT(f): 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Seriously,dat thng is a lil bit annoying..eg theres this girl in my dpt,i neva knew she wld stoop low to date our fellow mate_i even dey thnk say she b high grade b4 *its just a pity dat everythng go end 4 campus gate*
Re: Disadvantage Of Dating Your Coursemate. by elantraceey(f): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
What if she's the more intelligent and serious one? undecided

Oh not to worry i can't even date my coursemate, most of their wives are yet to write waecundecided

1 Like

Re: Disadvantage Of Dating Your Coursemate. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
ivyT:
Seriously,dat thng is a lil bit annoying..eg theres this girl in my dpt,i neva knew she wld stoop low to date our fellow mate_i even dey thnk say she b high grade b4 *its just a pity dat everythng go end 4 campus gate*
enlighten me pls, whats high grade?
Re: Disadvantage Of Dating Your Coursemate. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
elantraceey:
What if sge's the more intelligent and serious one? undecided

Oh not to worry i can't even date my coursemate, most of their wives are yet to write waecundecided
so by your analogy, your hubby to be will be at the stage of nysc ryt?
Re: Disadvantage Of Dating Your Coursemate. by elantraceey(f): 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
blublahd:

so by your analogy, your hubby to be will be at the stage of nysc ryt?

Nysc ke , He should be working.
Re: Disadvantage Of Dating Your Coursemate. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
elantraceey:

i see, so what do you do with the dudes that show some reasonable degree of affection towards you but are not in that category?
Re: Disadvantage Of Dating Your Coursemate. by elantraceey(f): 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
blublahd:

i see, so what do you do with the dudes that show some reasonable degree of affection towards you but are not in that category?

When i said that i don't mean it's definate , i've had coursemates that have shown interest in me but they know such relationship most times could lead no where and i'm not a fan of long relationships so there's no need to waste our time.
Re: Disadvantage Of Dating Your Coursemate. by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 18, 2015
elantraceey:

cry I knew I shouldn't have quit my job for medicine...*tongue out*
Re: Disadvantage Of Dating Your Coursemate. by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 18, 2015
ivyT:

hmmm yo a unibenstudent.........wich faculty
Re: Disadvantage Of Dating Your Coursemate. by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 18, 2015
i cant stand any distraction in class so i stay single.......girls love me i like them too
Re: Disadvantage Of Dating Your Coursemate. by elantraceey(f): 7:50am On Feb 18, 2015
Prixus:

cry I knew I shouldn't have quit my job for medicine...*tongue out*

Your case is differentcheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help!!! / My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love / Be Yourself Or Be A Shadow Of Who You Want To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.