Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love (1857 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by Lasgidy1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
My babe has a very close male friend who's name is saved as My love. At first, I thought that was me until I critically looked at the disparity in the digit and confirmed a different number from mine. When I approached her about it, she claims he's her bestie and they've known for long. Sometimes, she calls me up to inform me they would both be studying together through out the night. The one that really got me pissed up was one evening when I called her without response. She called back hours later to narrate to me that she had been sleeping for long in this guy's room. Consequently, I've been forced to believe she's in an affair with this Her love of a guy. Overtime, i have advised her to properly save the name with the guy's name as this is highly tormenting but she won't. Is she being unimaginably naughty or there are more strings attached to her explanation
Cc: lalasticlala, seun, ishilove...
Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by Aminat508(f): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by Melahou(m): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
She has made you her shoe shiner

You'll soon get a red card
Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by adedayourt(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
den u must be on friendzone data plan grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by icekream(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Mugu number 4! Beware
Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by 2dice(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Aminat508:
shocked shocked
Booking space...Na so all diss girls on nowadays dey do grin tongue
Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by valdes00(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
bros..... wanna hear the truth.... u r a ZONAL director...... u really don't nid a soothsayer..... my pman said if it barks like a dog, walks like a dog, eat lik a dog... it surely is a dog

1 Like

Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by 2dice(m): 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Damn ... U call her your Babe ??
Are u too Blind to see the Handwriting on the Wall ?
Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by tedimola(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
Does he know u as her bf? If No, sorry is ur name. U re just washing car for another man to drive.
Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
It's either she's not your babe or the other man is her older/younger brother.
Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by Lasgidy1(m): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
tedimola:
Does he know u as her bf? If No, sorry is ur name.
U re just washing car for another man to drive.
Of course she does. We spend great deal of time together anytime she's around. I'm deeply convinced she even loves me more Dan I love her. What I don't just understand is her rationale for this behaviour.
Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by Francis95(m): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by olasmith10(m): 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Dat guy is her love, u are nothing but just a close friend!
Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Official Side Bobo cheesy
Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by afolwalex20(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lasgidy1:

Of course she does. We spend great deal of time together anytime she's around. I'm deeply convinced she even loves me more Dan I love her. What I don't just understand is her rationale for this behaviour.

U didn't get his question..

He's asking if d oda guy knows u r dating d girl undecided
Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by yanabasee(m): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Oya Shakiti bobo... grin you're nothing but a sidekick in the eyes of ur bae!
Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by sweet2blv: 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
why every one downgrading op.dnt mind dem jare.
am sure the guy na her boy friend y u are the fiance
Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
U be Maga zero /mumu better pass u tongue
Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by missmary(f): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
You are single... She obviously loves her Best friend more

1 Like

Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by chymystique(f): 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
i love your girlfriend! You think you the only one that's smart in the relationship.... seems she is way smarter. Am not saying she is cheating but I love what she did and I hope she is having better sex with her bestie..

Remember this your thread below; https://www.nairaland.com/2599557/it-possible-love-still-cheat

Never mistaken a gal's calmness for stupidity always ve that at the back of your mind. tongue

1 Like

Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by AfroKnight: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
cheesy this your babe is wicked. I can't believe you're still wondering what's up. Mr man she has booted you out into the cold.
Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
*singing Druhill's somebody's sleeping in my bed
Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by Glowstone(m): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Did you plan on marrying her?? get yourself another babe but don't let this one go just keep her for d sex, where you from sef
Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by Lasgidy1(m): 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
afolwalex20:

U didn't get his question..

He's asking if d oda guy knows u r dating d girl undecided
Oh! I'm not sure abt dat. I think its high time I got to meet this guy
Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by oluspencer(m): 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lasgidy1:

Broseeee...... I'm ur bae bestie...... Can I get 2 know u in my bank acct

1 Like

Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 17, 2015
Sometimes when in love, we only see what we want to see, we only hear what we want to hear.

She sleeps for hours in his room and saves his number with my love. You told her about it but she refuses to save his name as just femi(assuming thats his name)

You should be lucky she is showing you the signs , whether knowingly or unknowingly.

Enough said. From your story,You are the only one. in love here

Be wise man. Stop deceiving yourself. Look elsewhere and find your own happiness. QUIT

1 Like

Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by Lasgidy1(m): 6:59am On Sep 17, 2015
oluspencer:

Broseeee...... I'm ur bae bestie...... Can I get 2 know u in my bank acct
grin grin grin
Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by SeverusSnape(m): 7:03am On Sep 17, 2015
Lasgidy1:

Hey!... You're a goner!

I can't believe I'm reading this from a guy!... Come on boy, dump her sorry ass mehn!
Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by Sunexy(m): 7:09am On Sep 17, 2015
My advice 4u is to retaliate
Save oda gals numbers on ur fone with lovely names...den take her unserious on purpose
BT keep bleeping her...while bleeping her, call oda gals name 2 offend her...if she complains, tell her dey are all ur besties
angry
Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by Fernandowski(m): 7:36am On Sep 17, 2015
She might be saying the truth but remember

These hoes aint loyal
Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by Exponental(m): 7:46am On Sep 17, 2015
what name did she save your number with?
you are definitely a plan b, consider itself walking out or getting urself a plan b and c.
Re: My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 17, 2015
if she loves u, she is urs regardless of wat she saved her bestie number with...I av a close female friend dat calls me "dearest" she wld b getting married to her fiance soon.

d fact dat she tells u abt her whereabouts should make u feel more relaxed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mamagee Vs Onila: Who Is Funnier? / Which Is More Difficult To Find? A Good Woman Or A Faithful Man? / He Wants To Taste The Apple!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.