Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi (2959 Views)

President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos / Mugabe Fires His Chief Of Defense For Staring At His Wife's Behind - Photo / President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Sanchez01: 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
Rivers State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, has accused the wife of President Goodluck Jonathan, Dame Patience Jonathan, of being responsible for the attack on members and supporters of the All Progressives Congress in Okrika, Rivers State, on Tuesday.

Amaechi, who spoke on Tuesday with newsmen in Abuja after an enlarged APC leaders’ meeting at the Shehu Yar’Adua Centre in Abuja, condemned the act of violence and expressed disappointment over the law enforcement agents’ failure to ensure a hitch free campaign for the APC, despite having earlier assured the party of security and gave approval for the campaign to hold.

He added, “Again, as usual, the wife of the President won’t allow the APC hold rally in that place (Okrika). The wife of the President and the governorship candidate of Peoples Democratic Party in Rivers again organised thugs to disrupt the APC rally.

“As usual, the police couldn’t protect us; over 200 policemen. I asked the commissioner of police and he said they have over 200 policemen there. Yet, three explosions and then they opened fire on members of APC. The Channels TV reporter, I hear, was injured, stabbed, and members of APC injured.

“We had meetings with DSS (Directorate of State Service) and police and they confirmed we could go ahead. There were 200 policemen and there were over 20 to 30 DSS men, who came there and they did nothing.”
Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/presidents-wife-behind-okrika-violence-amaechi/

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by simplemach(m): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
Another blabbing. Amechi, pls quietly go and ask your boys, i strongly believe its your highly high near-mad boys that were on rampage.

4 Likes

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Sanchez01: 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
Jonathan and his family are hellbent on dying in office. What's so difficult in allowing opposition parties campaign just because it's your hometown. This is an act of barbarism cum sheer wickedness. If at all she's bothered about losing her hometown to the opposition party, then it means she and her family have not been working enough.

5 Likes

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nigeria is slowly drifting towards anarchy. We have a lawless president and co president in PEJ. These two monsters are desperate to hold on to power. PEJ wants to turn Rivers State to her pet project and ATM.

5 Likes

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by kestolove95(m): 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
But pej/pdp why?

3 Likes

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Sanchez01: 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Nigeria is slowly drifting towards anarchy. We have a lawless president and co president in PEJ. These two monsters are desperate to hold on to power. PEJ wants to turn Rivers State to her pet project and ATM.

An indication of two dictators in a democratic regime. Most people kick against the idea of not creating the office of the first lady but I'm beginning to think otherwise. I was discussing with some friends just after service this evening that the first lady could be the brain behind the attack. It's a terrible situation if you ask me and I believe Nigerians would want day fight back at this oppressive family who have failed to tackle issues plaguing average Nigerians but could engage in Boko-Haram-like activities just because they want to stay relevant in office.

2 Likes

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by garrix8: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
Patience Jonathan is an evil witch. The blood of all those she has killed will hunt her and her offspring (if she has any in future).

7 Likes

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by udemzyudex(m): 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
This is what av been waiting for,as usuall the APC dancer will come out to say trash....

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
Pishure of where PEJ dey stand behind d violence or ......... u know d drill nah

4 Likes

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Sanchez01: 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
udemzyudex:
This is what av been waiting for,as usuall the APC dancer will come out to say trash....

Yes, as usuall. It seems PEJ is your English language teacher undecided

7 Likes

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by egift(m): 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
PEJ is a troublesome woman. The wind of change is coming.

2 Likes

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Emmafrancis: 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
How can you be so sure that PEJ or PDP is behind this attack?

4 Likes

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by udemzyudex(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sanchez01:

Yes, as usuall. It seems PEJ is your English language teacher undecided
thanks for correcting me bro..

Show us ur English result lets see what you score.
Even person wey no get even D7 dey form professor..
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by warrior01: 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Please how is Gej lawless? Was mama peace at the rally? Why all the unwarranted assault and propaganda just to heat up the policy just because of your masters lust for power. Nigerians are wiser and we know who really represent us.

4 Likes

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Sanchez01: 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Emmafrancis:
How can you be so sure that PEJ or PDP is behind this attack?
Below is a link of how the APC Rivers Gubernatorial elections was thwarted by the NPF. This issue of PEJ thwarting every of APC attempt to campaign in Okrika has been on ground for a while now.
https://www.nairaland.com/2143772/rivers-guber-tension-police-stop

2 Likes

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Sanchez01: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
udemzyudex:
thanks for correcting me bro..

Show us ur English result lets see what you score.
Even person wey no get even D7 dey form professor..
grin grin grin grin. I laugh in tongues!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by utytill(m): 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
hmmm,video of pej standing the voilence by channels tv or ...
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by biafranqueen: 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
APC and fake allegations whats new
Rotten Amaechi you will soon know that APC is not a Rivers thing

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
And to think she shed crocodile tears over the death of those 11 Women from Bayelsa yesterday is just so pathetic - Shegia Dan Banza!

2 Likes

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by warrior01: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
biafranqueen:
APC and fake allegations whats new
Those guys are just despicable but it beholds on well meaning Nigerians to make sure the truth prevails at all times.

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
APC IS A USELESS PARTY FULL OF USELESS PEOPLE.
How can the foolish and arrogant amaechi be a judge in his own case?

The ediotic APC maggots were there when they stoned GEJ in the North and they were hailing the almajiris for stoning a president.

Amaechi should do his worst. More to come

2 Likes

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by biafranqueen: 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
warrior01:

Those guys are just despicable but it beholds on well meaning Nigerians to make sure the truth prevails at all times.
It is very important that we continue to bust the lies of the pro-aggressives, now that PDP has purged the last of the parasites from her bowels, we can now pick up speed on the development already in action.
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by udemzyudex(m): 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Its a free world bro,laugh away your sorrow grin
Sanchez01:

grin grin grin grin. I laugh in tongues!
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by stigman(m): 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Amaechi I thought you are a strong man, so all this while you were just making mouth, strong men don't complain they react but I pity fools that will throw away their lives for nothing
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by stunning4real: 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
masterpower:
APC IS A USELESS PARTY FULL OF USELESS PEOPLE.
How can the foolish and arrogant amaechi be a judge in his own case?

The ediotic APC maggots were there when they stoned GEJ in the North and they were hailing the almajiris for stoning a president.

Amaechi should do his worst. More to come
just listen to yourself. SMH
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by baralatie(m): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sanchez01:

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/presidents-wife-behind-okrika-violence-amaechi/
false allegation to discredit the wife of the President!
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Sanchez01: 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
Here are pictures...

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by izonlucky01(m): 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
Who doesn't know that PEJ is behind the Okrika violence undecided undecided
Rivers that use to be a peaceful state has turned to be violence state because of Patience.

Smh for this Country

2 Likes

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by ManMountain(m): 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
That winch need more blood sacrifice
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by ManMountain(m): 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
stigman:
Amaechi I thought you are a stronge man, so all this while you were just making mouth, stronge men don't complain they react but I pity fools that will throw away their lives for nothing
oloshi, keep writing nonsense tongue
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by talktimi(m): 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
Amaechi is a stvpid girl. He knows what happened and who is responsible. Ateke is in Okrika, he should go and have him arrested instead of blaming a woman who is mourning the loss of her close friends. The useless hooligan will not do jacksh*t because he is damn scared of Ateke. Okrika youths said they don't want APC in their domain SHIKENA
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Sanchez01: 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
ManMountain:

oloshi, keep writing nonsense tongue
Oloshi abi Oloshi! Iya yen lo n ko won ni Geesi grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

“stealing Is Now Corruption” – President-elect Muhammudu Buhari / Igbos Existed Before Adam / (photos) 10 African Actors And Actresses That made It Big Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.