Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,331 members, 7,954,338 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc (58498 Views)

Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC / PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by dam007(m): 11:16am On Feb 18, 2015
selfemployed:
APC HELD LOCAL GOVERNMENT ELECTIONS IN BORNO AND YOBE...NO BANGER WAS HEARD.....BOKO HARAM WENT ON VACATION.
APC GOVERNORS VISITED MAIDUGURI....WALKED THE STREET AND MARKETS....NO BANGER HEARD....BOKO HARAM WENT ON VACATION.
80% PVCS COLLECTED IN BORNO AND YOBE...NO BANGER HEARD...BOKO HARAM WENT ON VACATION.
APC CAMPAIGNED IN BORNO AND YOBE....THEY CLAIMED HUNDRED OF THOUSANDS ATTENDED THEIR RALLIES....NO BANGER HEARD....BOKO HARAM WENT ON VACATION.
WHAT MIRACLE DID APC PERFORMED?
WHY WAS THE SAME MIRACLE NOT PERFORMED IN SECURING THE CHIBOK GIRLS?
APC SHOULD PLZZZZZZ TELL US WHO SENDS BOKO HARAM ON VACATION WHENEVER THEY ARE IN TOWN.

https://www.facebook.com/139195132798131/photos/a.674217599295879.1073741830.139195132798131/888811397836497/?type=1
i noticed the comments in the photos... but i also observed that the names therein are northern names... hmmm, nd the third guy talking about jihad.. is there some secret intent of islamizing the whole country?? Nigerians, please ask the right questions... the future is in our hands.
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by Shubbylee(m): 11:21am On Feb 18, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Delta state was never in the west.
In the 1960, the Niger delta region was mapped out as southwestern region.
As for development pls clean ur mouth of lies biko. Apart from lagos state which was once. A Nation capital tertiary wia else in d west see d light of the day? Mind u I served in d west. And central bank statistics show same.

As for education, past glory is always a past glory, the Igbos have caught up with u guys on that at the moment if not even overtaken u.
Am not here to fight or insult, but have u ever imagined a lagos without the Igbos?
Who do u den Tax?

The Igbos and d ND on dia own alone developed dia region with almost no assistance from d Govt. Now check Ondo, ekitti, osun and OYO and tell me what development have dey seen?
Some dnt even know how an electric bulb operates in this modern world.

And u'd see some people went to uni and can't speak English at all let more d bad one, all talling up we went to school.
It's ok, una go school.

South-west or West I'm saying the same thing. A Lagos without d Igbo pple? Ask d Igbo pple if they can ever leave Lagos 1st!! Ask yourself why the IBO pple are in Lagos? Igbo pple are very smart and enterprising pple and I respect their hustle but Lagos would be good with or without them!!
Lagos was once Capital of Nigeria but it is NO longer the Capital..... why can't pple leave? The ND developed their region without govt? Seriously? who earns the mammoth share of revenue allocation in Nigeria?

in terms of Education Igbo pple are d only ones u can compare to the yorubas but they're not there yet....the best schools (Secondary n University) are in the west, 80% of Professors in Nigeria are Yoruba pple, pple in foreign countries study Yoruba Language, History and Culture

in terms of Development pls if Igbo Land is more developed, why is there still a mass exodus from their villages to Lagos? ( have u ever asked urself why)
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by Faraidi(m): 11:31am On Feb 18, 2015
selfemployed:
APC HELD LOCAL GOVERNMENT ELECTIONS IN BORNO AND YOBE...NO BANGER WAS HEARD.....BOKO HARAM WENT ON VACATION.
APC GOVERNORS VISITED MAIDUGURI....WALKED THE STREET AND MARKETS....NO BANGER HEARD....BOKO HARAM WENT ON VACATION.
80% PVCS COLLECTED IN BORNO AND YOBE...NO BANGER HEARD...BOKO HARAM WENT ON VACATION.
APC CAMPAIGNED IN BORNO AND YOBE....THEY CLAIMED HUNDRED OF THOUSANDS ATTENDED THEIR RALLIES....NO BANGER HEARD....BOKO HARAM WENT ON VACATION.
APC SHOULD PLZZZZZZ TELL US WHO SENDS BOKO HARAM ON VACATION WHENEVER THEY ARE IN TOWN.

https://www.facebook.com/139195132798131/photos/a.674217599295879.1073741830.139195132798131/888811397836497/?type=1
APC is Boko Haram.Simple
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by chroniclesss(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2015
Aderinto5:
The miracle APC performed is evident in the out pour of love and enthusiasm people have for CHANGE of government..
including bokoharams?sad
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by Shubbylee(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2015
Senjuchiha:
m tokin 2 all u educated s westerners.....we in 9ja r always proud of u guys...cuz u r d pioneers of edu n everytng gud in 9ja..but u 1nt 2 ruin all d legacy u've built ova d yrs...awo wld b turnin in his grave wn he cs how u guys r tryn 2 b slaves 2 dose illiterate mallams...dr r using u guys n u dnt knw...smh 4 all of u

Are all Nigerians not already Slaves under GEJ administration? Can u allow ur family member who has been posted to Yobe for NYSC go? if u have N20million naira in Maiduguri can u go and collect it? when Alex Ekueme and Shehu Shagari formed govt in 1979, Igbo people were not slaves abi? Nigerians cannot be Blackmailed, I don't love Buhari and I don't hate GEJ but this country needs change.....enuff of Sentimenal and Tribalistic politics!! I voted for GEJ in 2011, I pasted his posters round lagos and I regret all that now.....I won't repeat that mistake.
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by clint77ng: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2015
derrick333:

Although I can't count how many souls has been lost througjh insecurity, but if a single person there was a relative only God know how it we feel like.
Here are questions that cokes to mind.

1. When we see on the news "Nigerian soilders arrest boko haram chieftain" why dint we lahter hear anything about the matter?

2. Why would boko haram suspects caught be pardoned when thousands of throats has been slit by them?

3. "Nigerian Army intercepts arms for boko haram" was the car or truck controled by a remote?

4. We hear boko haram wants to discredit Jonathan's government, yet they have never disturbed not even a single of their rally in the north.

5. The only pdp member to accept boko haram is pdp, died in a crash.

6.Nigerian Military arrests 200 boko haram suspects after they recaptured biu, none of the suspects confesed to anything?

7. Elections wasn't postponed for pvc, Its now the federal Government to say "give us 6 weeks, we are still on the matter"

8. What does Asari, Tompolo has to do with buying arms for a country like Nigeria? Are they the chief of defense staffs?

9. Why are these bombblast in APC strongholds? Would it be the APC trying to reduce its own support: for example throwing bombs at their own rally in Rivers State? Stabbing a channels crew memeber after paying millions to cover their event live?

10. I would like to know how someone can stage their own blast, like that of Buhari? Would it be throwing dynamites and shooting at ur vehicle? Or was it knockout and rubber bullets?

The people sponsoring Boko Haram must have a high hand in this Government, but those of u who know the truth within u and pretend. God is watching
you sound clueless.
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by iiiyyyk(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2015
simplemach:
I think i'm also interested in the answer to this question.

The answer is that, gej visited bronu twice in the last 18days and no banger was heard. What miracle did he perform, that he couldnt for almost 1yr, even when chibok girls were kidnap.
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by Charbless(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2015
APC = BokaHaram
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by abrahym(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Only in this country militants are honored. Last time I read I about this Asari guy I heard he is a militants.... Kiri kiri maximum prison awaiting you if GMB enter
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by abeyvita(m): 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
I think this idiot asari was barking the other time that, chibok girls kidnapping was a way to tarnish jonah image. He said it never happened.
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by bwalaaly: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
papa God has sent them on vacation. he that live by the sword are been threaten by it.
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by medacares: 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
M4gunners:
Gist me tori! Then what do you call Buhari and her Wife? One borrow 27m.The other one donate 136m or so drug to people.

No proof to that story all lies.
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by Mrbigman1(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
Shubbylee:

South-west or West I'm saying the same thing. A Lagos without d Igbo pple? Ask d Igbo pple if they can ever leave Lagos 1st!! Ask yourself why the IBO pple are in Lagos? Igbo pple are very smart and enterprising pple and I respect their hustle but Lagos would be good with or without them!!
Lagos was once Capital of Nigeria but it is NO longer the Capital..... why can't pple leave? The ND developed their region without govt? Seriously? who earns the mammoth share of revenue allocation in Nigeria?

in terms of Education Igbo pple are d only ones u can compare to the yorubas but they're not there yet....the best schools (Secondary n University) are in the west, 80% of Professors in Nigeria are Yoruba pple, pple in foreign countries study Yoruba Language, History and Culture

in terms of Development pls if Igbo Land is more developed, why is there still a mass exodus from their villages to Lagos? ( have u ever asked urself why)

Lol, oga, u just ran around all my point and dnt pick a truth dia to say. It's funny.
Anyways, am from Anambra and unlike most of my brothers I have facts.

Look, if Igbos finally agree to leave lagos, that's the end of the empire.
U people re smart enough to have kept the administration running smoothly and held ur corners tight.

On why the igbo myt find it difficult to leave? Co's of the sea, we re a landlocked nation and what actually defeated us in the war fas not OldBJ but the intelligence who made River people and Akwa-ibom people betray us and deny us access to water. Now, Gej have opened onne port anf given an international airport in Enugu? Visitation would reduce and now self a cargo sea port in Onithsa if walking well can drastically reducing going to lagos.

Most ir even the bigest boys in Lagos have dis shops all over Onithsa and Aba, dey just come up dia to make link and make business and shipping easy for them.

On education, u had the opportunity to have the best universities and that's all.
But for secondary school education? At the moment u just can't compare it with that of the east as statistics would say otherwise.

For university education, Go to all western schools, at least 20 percent of its population is the Igbos, it the north u'd say same, in the Niger deltan schools u'd have 40 % but in the east, u'd have 99% Igbos schooling and this it's self is contradicting the publication census figure.

As for development, u just can't compare brother, unless u have not crossed down south. Honesty u need to visit; from delta, to edo to rivers to Akwa-ibom to calabar to Anambra to imo to Enugu. Please what state in the west can u compare with those apart from Lagos?

cheers
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by Mrbigman1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Shubbylee:

Are all Nigerians not already Slaves under GEJ administration? Can u allow ur family member who has been posted to Yobe for NYSC go? if u have N20million naira in Maiduguri can u go and collect it? when Alex Ekueme and Shehu Shagari formed govt in 1979, Igbo people were not slaves abi? Nigerians cannot be Blackmailed, I don't love Buhari and I don't hate GEJ but this country needs change.....enuff of Sentimenal and Tribalistic politics!! I voted for GEJ in 2011, I pasted his posters round lagos and I regret all that now.....I won't repeat that mistake.

And u want to make a new mistake right?
Lol ur post is funny sha
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by MRLINGTON(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
If Goodluck doesn't win we'll go back to d creeks..who cares? Z Nigeria not also ur motherland? Does wat u do bring u fame? Does it give good name to your generation?? Was GEJ killed wen he visited Borno or Maiduguri??

D bombing @okrika..tell us u no ntn abt it..tell us u guys weren't on break yesterday...tell us wat we want to hear....

Always remember that what must be must be!!!

Killing doesn't stop anything...ur hands are stained but still God watches over us....

It's still a #March4successfullElections

#March4Buhari

#March4Dakuku

#March4Tambuwal

#March4APC
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by BlackBaron: 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Asari Dokubo is a man that once hailed Bin Laden as his mentor.

The progenitor of AlQaida is Bin Laden, succedded by Zarqawi.

Shequack also trails his inspiration to the people above and now to Al Bagdadi

Shequack and Asari are of the same cloth, na the same mama born them.
Carnage, threats & destruction is their hallmark.
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by patpaul: 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Asari, why are you asking stupid questions? How can they not go on vacation when their Oga and chief sponsor, GMB himself is in town? H e is telling to wait until he comes to power before they stop their killing spree! Will God allow him? no. This mumu and blood thirsty General cannot rule this country again. If he like let him use his boys to kill everybody in the Northeast of course, he cant rule again.
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by freddaboh(m): 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
selfemployed:

That's the more reason why it makes sense to send PDP packing so that APC can do the job of handling Boko haram.
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by Dbrainiac1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Was there any BANGER blast when Jonathan came to town two weeks ago? Jonathan went to Maiduguri twice in the last 18 days and no blast there too. Asari should tell us what miracle Jonathan performed when he went there and there was no single bomb blast.
If I hear! do u knw wat happened d following day as jona left?
If u no dey maid kip shut
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by 49cents(m): 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
curiouses:

Mr. Fact, did a banger explode when Mr. President visited Maiduguri?

Honestly I don't think I heard of such so I give you this one
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by Senjuchiha: 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
Shubbylee:

n u think buhari is beta....ds is no sentimental politcs hia...d buhari u support,uptil date has nt condemned d last electoral violence nor condemed bh...i'il rada stick wif d devil i knw
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by holatin(m): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
M4gunners:
No it has to come from ur yansh, ewure.
go and play kid
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by Abibe4u: 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
midolian:
werey Inaki

Abeg midolian no kill me here oo coz I don laff tire with this pix wey u post. them be twins? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by midolian(m): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
Abibe4u:
[color=#770077][/color]

Abeg midolian no kill me here oo coz I don laff tire with this pix wey u post. them be twins? grin grin grin grin grin grin
lool..no mind the guy abeg
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by gbemiga1(m): 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Allāhu Akbar (الله أكبر

God bless all muslims. We are peaceful people cool
peaceful?
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by SenatorJames(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
As far as i know, Boko haram always go on vacation during the political rally or programme of both parties. Only God knows the Mitochondria of insurgency in Nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by Change2015(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Akshow:
If only he knows he is ruining the presidents ambition with his childish tantrums which makes it seem like d president is condoning militancy.

All the signs are that the president condones militancy, as long as it is by his people.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by GboyegaD(m): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
luggy:
, ur being baryers, for it has Very big weigth,

Why am I bias? As for me, I feel we give too much attention to irrelevant people in Nigeria and that is why every Tom and Dick places unnecessary relevance on themselves.
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by GboyegaD(m): 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
xklucvG:
What the heck do you mean his opinion carries no weight. These questions need answers unless you are biased.

Did Jonathan not visit same maiduguri? What miracle did he perform as well? My challenge anyways is why do we have to pay so much attention to him? Just like myself and you, we are entitled to asking questions or sharing our opinions however, they should be done with an open mind. If he had said both parties went to Borno without the sounds of gun shot, what was the miracle they performed, that would have been lot more better.
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by GboyegaD(m): 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
49cents:
Can u step aside from yourself so that you can see how u have stop reasoning as well as u used to?

This is not a matter of opinion but of facts that happened

What fact are we talking about here? Both parties went and no gun shots were heard so why wouldn't he ask what both parties did instead. For me, I think we have paid too much attention to him and that is why he thinks he can just say whatever he likes and of late the wife.
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by GboyegaD(m): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ahmeduana:
MR MAN TRY TO COMPREHEND, IF YOU CAN NOT ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION PLEASE zip your mouth.

And I think your advice suits you best.
Re: Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc by mrkings84(m): 12:07am On Feb 19, 2015
I just found out no one can answer this question without going mad!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification / Chari Magumeri: First Nigerian To Be Promoted To Rank Of Captain In British Army / Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.