Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them (32934 Views)

Dear Ladies Please Leave The Pickmesha Attitude, Mindset And Behaviors In 2019 / Three Miscommunications That Ruin Relationships For Women / 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by Yarnvibes(f): 8:33am On Mar 16, 2017
Most relationship starts with all the fun you could imagine, but in a short while all of this could be lost and we would be left to wonder why. It's not like you have stopped falling in love with each other, what is happening is behavioral change and if this is not checked quickly it cab ruin the relationship. Am sure you don't want that to happen that's why you are here, so here are the top 10 behaviors written by www.kikiotolu.com that can ruin your relationship and I would be telling you how you avoid them.

1. Acting Like You Are Single: This is a top relationship killer. Since you are in a relationship you should never act like you are single. This sort of attitude would be sending all the wrong signals to your partner and this could over time ruin your relationship.

2. Not Honouring Your Partner: Yeah, it's cool to joke at times and make fun but when it leads to you being over sarcastic it can destroy even the best Bollywood relationship. So try to be more humane and honour your partner.

3. Lack Of Affection: I know some of us love to prove that we can do without the opposite s*x and go about our daily affair like we don't care. But hey, you are now in a relationship and this needs to be put to stop if you want the relationship to work out.

4. Focusing On Your Phone More Than Your Partner: Most of us are guilty of this crime (yes its a crime when it comes to relationship). This is no wonder why numerous relationship crashes nowadays. You need to save some more time for your partner and pay attention to them. That if you want the relationship to work out.

5. Nagging: This is the marriage killer. And not only the females are guilty of this, men also have their own irritating way to Nag. So if you sure want your relationship to last long (forever) then kill the nagging spirit in you rather than it killing your relationship.

6. Dishonesty: Trust is key in every relationship and we are all sensitive to trust issues in different ways. Some might take a "petty lie" as a big deal while others would simply ignore it. So to get the best out of your relationship try your best to be honest. This is even going to make it better for you as if you have nothing to hide from your partner you are bound to feel better around that special person.

7. Avoiding Eye Contacts: If at all you are not used to having eye contacts with people since you are in a relationship and with that special one (as you have claimed) then you would need to start having eye contacts with that person. Else you would be sending a wrong signal like you have something to hide.

8. Being Financially Irresponsible: Now that you are in a relationship there are a lot of aspects of your life which needs to change POSITIVELY. If you where the type who spends lavishly and irresponsibly then it's high time you opt for a change else you would be clearly telling your partner that you are not responsible.

9. Being Dominant: It is so glaring that everyone wants to be free and nobody wants to be tied down by a dominant figure. So when in a relationship try your best not to be too over bearing on your partner so as not to make them feel insecure.

10. Always Being On The Edge: Nobody loves that face of you frowning, and I don't think you love it either. So do your partner more good by looking more cheerful and less on the edge like a grenade waiting to explode.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2016/11/10-behaviors-that-ruin-relationships.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by Donald7610: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2017
To catch a husband is an art; to hold him is a job

Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2017
See as this guy above me just snatch my ftc. Is wa oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by SweetBoyFriend(m): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2017

If you like you can be a priest and a president, you can never ever satisfy women

If you're romantic and caring, they will call you a soft rat and say they prefer a thug

If you become a thug, they will still complain

Just be yourself and know you're dealing with an immature kid woman who doesn't know what she wants

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by ZYZZA: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2017
Mmmmmmm. See how people above me dey book space.

Nairalander that has not book space before is that one a nairalander

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by coldsummer: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2017
MOBILE PHONES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by jegz25(m): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2017
don't even know what to comment...trust some niggas they can hit like button for no reason

13 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by SlimHan(f): 8:40am On Mar 16, 2017
The last point tho lipsrsealed

Some girls are so guilty of this. Frowning just to form being classy or i don't care especially when they sight a guy coming towards their direction. Simply means you are either intimidated by his presence or you actually "care" tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by rawpadgin(m): 8:40am On Mar 16, 2017
I don't give much relevance to relationship nowadays

but if we can be able to trust & understand each other, our relationship go old pass Methuselah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by benjaminiyke(m): 8:40am On Mar 16, 2017
Just give her enough money and the rest problems will become history.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:40am On Mar 16, 2017
Relationship don tire me biko

6 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by sherif4owo(m): 8:40am On Mar 16, 2017
ok
Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by Ginaz(f): 8:41am On Mar 16, 2017
I don't look people eye ball to eye ball, it
feels weird for me.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by Iamwrath: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2017
Excess of everything s bad
Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by idbami2(m): 8:41am On Mar 16, 2017
Maturity, discipline, commitment.. Those three things really matter..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2017
OK, I don't even know which rule to follow again.
Oya coman see Muscle for sale

https://www.nairaland.com/3685438/first-body-neat-toyota-camry

Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2017
11. Lack of money

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by donbenz(m): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2017
ayam reading comments cool
Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by Iamwrath: 8:42am On Mar 16, 2017
Ginaz:
I don't look people eye ball to eye ball, it
feels weird for me.

Not even when you are kissing?
Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by shumuel(m): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2017
I dey come, let me comment first grin
Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by FILEBE(m): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2017
on point
Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by ZYZZA: 8:43am On Mar 16, 2017
See how people above me dey book space. Nairalander that has not book space before is that one a nairalander.
Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 16, 2017
Register your business,organisation with us At finalsaybizsolution.com and let us promote your business for you locally and internationaly at an affordable price...
Call: 07031041675 or mail us at info@finalsaybizsolution.com
Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by sanandreas(m): 8:43am On Mar 16, 2017
My bae must see this
Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by MVLOX(m): 8:43am On Mar 16, 2017
True I may be guilty of 1, 3,4 and 7
Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by GreatMahmud: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2017
Very true. No. 6 and 8 especially.
Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2017
For most men, except the for the likes of that stupid airman that killed his girlfriend, the ultimate relationship killer is "over-possessiveness".

No guy likes being choked. Stop monitoring him as if he had no life before he met you.

Don't kill his feelings for you with too many calls and too many texts. Wisdom is profitable.

For most women (not all) the ultimate relationship killer is when you can't take care of her basic needs. Her friends start deriding her , then she makes up her mind and runs without any sign.

Women are also attention-seeking by nature. They get mad when you dont satisfy their yearning for attention.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by yomalex(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2017
hmm
Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by HealingHealth07: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2017
Nice points operator......i think all the above can be summed up into One: A movie (or book) titled:when love dwindles
Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2017
Problem starts when couples begin to see themselves as 'I' and not 'We'. The only way to have a healthy relationship is putting the other person first.smiley

6 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them by FILEBE(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2017
benjaminiyke:
Just give her enough money and the rest problems will become history.

Tonto has money o.
Toke is given money.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material / Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video / My Ex Wants Me Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.