Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Ok - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok (9952 Views)

I Have Phobia For Vagina, What Can I Do? / Why Do Men Now Have Phobia For Virgins! / Please Help Me! I Have Phobia For Beautiful Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ok by khiaa(f): 6:52am On Feb 20, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Hahaha.

lol grin grin I loved watching Punky Brewster when I was a kid.
Re: Ok by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 20, 2015
khiaa:

lol grin grin I loved watching Punky Brewster when I was a kid.

Me too smiley
Re: Ok by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 20, 2015
People and their misconception.

Attitude is the problem I have to say. When you try to flirt every damn time and think your woman would take it lightly with you.
... then it becomes light skin guys aren't loyal, rubbish!
Re: Ok by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2015
khiaa:

There is nothing wrong with your looks *you are fine* I just don't see how you consider yourself fair.
Are you really into bon jovi?
Babe am so into bon jovi that I performed Always in a karaoke bar last week there's almost no bon jovi album I haven't heard and my fav album is the 1995 hit album These Days.
Re: Ok by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 20, 2015
khiaa:

There is nothing wrong with your looks *you are fine* I just don't see how you consider yourself fair.
Are you really into bon jovi?

Am actually light skinned but that pic was in the night. You can actually seen my veins through my hands which is one disgusting feature I hate, but the nurse thinks its cool saves them time. Or maybe Naija sun son deal with me
Re: Ok by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 20, 2015
Also never take MrCork seriously his comments are for shock value only.

1 Like

Re: Ok by MrCork: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2015
pcguru1:
Also never take MrCork seriously his comments are for shock value only.

...bro wud I lie or hav I eva lie to u??... U tellin me that Ghana boy ain't albino??... Can't u see the shape of his head? Bro u make him sound like he proud albino (no offense) angry
Re: Ok by MrCork: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2015
..the boy ugly though! undecided
Re: Ok by Temmytea70(m): 11:53am On Feb 20, 2015
PHgirl:
This is new to me. I fall badly for light-skinned guys as long as you're not an albino. lipsrsealed

Hmmmnnn....I dnt believe,fall for me and make me believe....am light skinned though
Re: Ok by Temmytea70(m): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
donpeey22:
Many rugged MEN are light skinned!

Plenty 'dark', 'tall'( like you ladies usually emphasize) guys that I know are 'akamu'(pap = brawnless).

Lol...naija ladies and their bigotry sha grin
That's how some of you miss out on the right men because of your biased views.

BTW, to each his/her own.

Any lady looking for dark guys shud go to Ghana nah...they are not far fetched

1 Like

Re: Ok by Temmytea70(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrFernandez:

Haha...I can understand Hon...between your dp is breathtaking!

Dnt go there....I got my eyes on her
Re: Ok by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
but i think black babes are the sexiest though my opinion. kiss back to work grin
Re: Ok by MrCork: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
pcguru1:
but i think black babes are the sexiest though my opinion. kiss back to work grin

angry
Re: Ok by MzCorleone(f): 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
Never dated a fair guy undecided
Re: Ok by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrCork:

angry

Guy seriously i fit kill myself ontop chocolate babes especially the ones wey you no fit see for dark, fair girls are just attractive not really beautiful just the same way fair guys are, but Black babes mehn na something else. be like say one black girl collect your money
Re: Ok by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
grin
MrCork:

....sweery light skin females are the most beauriful accordin to all men wink

...light skin guys are usualy g@y.....this is becuz they spend more time in front of mirror and are usualy emotional. They always crying
angry
grin
Re: Ok by khiaa(f): 2:31am On Feb 21, 2015
pcguru1:

Am actually light skinned but that pic was in the night. You can actually seen my veins through my hands which is one disgusting feature I hate, but the nurse thinks its cool saves them time. Or maybe Naija sun son deal with me

I can see my veins through my arms aswell but I am considered brown/caramel like you, I guess it's different in the US.
lol grin grin grin Are you flipping the birdie *finger* in that photo?
Re: Ok by khiaa(f): 2:50am On Feb 21, 2015
pcguru1:

Babe am so into bon jovi that I performed Always in a karaoke bar last week there's almost no bon jovi album I haven't heard and my fav album is the 1995 hit album These Days.

What on earth do you like about them?
Re: Ok by khiaa(f): 3:00am On Feb 21, 2015
kelvin100:
People and their misconception.

Attitude is the problem I have to say. When you try to flirt every damn time and think your woman would take it lightly with you.
... then it becomes light skin guys aren't loyal, rubbish!

I think the ladies are saying that these guys develop a cocky attitude and over confidence simply because they are light skin (which everyone of the posters who are saying they are light skin really aren't) and it is a turn off to some of the ladies but others love them for the color of their skin and the men know it hence the cockyness. grin
Re: Ok by Truckpusher(m): 3:03am On Feb 21, 2015
Are they paying light skin folks these days for being light skin? cheesy
Re: Ok by Babe2sure(f): 5:30am On Feb 21, 2015
OP, off course, complexion plays a part in being attracted to one's partner. It can be a deciding factor too. it is about one's preference. Some ladies can't picture themselves marrying dark complexion guys, they prefer light skinned guys, just that you have not been opportuned to meet them. You may still find one that will appreciate your skin colour very much.
Like me, I don't fancy dark guys for serious relationship, they don't appeal to me.I like brown chocolate or light chocolate skinned guys.
Re: Ok by nas00(m): 7:38am On Feb 21, 2015
OP Sir:

In my humble opinion, there is an element of truth in what those ladies you dated observed.

My evidence is simple but tells a lot about your tendencies, whether you agree or not (the eye does not see itself anyway).

Evidence: You follow 38 people on Nairaland, and only about 10.5% of these are male. The remaining 89.5% are females. This already tells me your natural affinity.

See, ladies are highly intuitive. Respect the observation of those who told you what you don't even realize about your own self and make ammends. May you then find a lasting relationship.

Your past ladies are probably right afterall.

Cheers!
Re: Ok by mafioso47(m): 10:18am On Feb 21, 2015
They say if u fair, u won't stay.
Re: Ok by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
khiaa:

What on earth do you like about them?

Let's put it like this have you ever listened to music to get a message, that feeling is missing in today's music obviously i listen to all music enya,yanni,kendrick lamar,nicki but nothing comes as classic as Bon Jovi, the message , the lyrics everything. during its time Bon Jovi was the rave of MTV, then again it might be attributed to my age i grew up with Cranberries, We are president of the united states, Sting and all them oldies. cheesy just try listening to Bon Jovi - Always and tell me what you think about it.
Re: Ok by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
khiaa:

I can see my veins through my arms aswell but I am considered brown/caramel like you, I guess it's different in the US.
lol grin grin grin Are you flipping the birdie *finger* in that photo?

lol as for flipping the bird, no matter how many pix you come across on NL, mine will leave longer impression. also i keep it for some posters imagine am arguing with someone on NL and he's like "let me even see who this idiot is" and BAMM a sucker punch middle finger. cheesy
Re: Ok by khiaa(f): 12:09am On Feb 23, 2015
pcguru1:

Let's put it like this have you ever listened to music to get a message, that feeling is missing in today's music obviously i listen to all music enya,yanni,kendrick lamar,nicki but nothing comes as classic as Bon Jovi, the message , the lyrics everything. during its time Bon Jovi was the rave of MTV, then again it might be attributed to my age i grew up with Cranberries, We are president of the united states, Sting and all them oldies. cheesy just try listening to Bon Jovi - Always and tell me what you think about it.

I went on youtube to listen to their music but I don't get why you are so into them, I liked the baseline intro on *living on a prayer* but I'm not into their music. lol grin grin @ the Cranberries *Really*
I like Sting though.
Re: Ok by JahzaraAde(f): 1:26am On Feb 23, 2015
Hmm. Fair observation.

It appears fairer guys are more appealing up until late teens. After that, the darker guys dominate.

I'm personally attracted more to darker guys. But fairer guys are cool people nonetheless. The colour of one's skin definitely doesn't predict how well they'll be in a relationship.

Michael Ealy is a real handsome lighty - he's attractive wink
Re: Ok by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
khiaa:

I went on youtube to listen to their music but I don't get why you are so into them, I liked the baseline intro on *living on a prayer* but I'm not into their music. lol grin grin @ the Cranberries *Really*
I like Sting though.

well i guess maybe because am old that could explain my taste in music. I don't listen to any song with no message (clearly this is where most Naija songs fall in ) i'd rather blast Marina and the Diamonds and Florence Welch than "Ice Prince". also Cranberries are dope, sorry for hijacking this thread.
Re: Ok by khiaa(f): 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
pcguru1:

well i guess maybe because am old that could explain my taste in music. I don't listen to any song with no message (clearly this is where most Naija songs fall in ) i'd rather blast Marina and the Diamonds and Florence Welch than "Ice Prince". also Cranberries are dope, sorry for hijacking this thread.

Your age has nothing to do with your taste in music. You are a rock fan, I am a R&B fan, not crazy about rap nor rock, but I have heard some classics that I like. Don't take this personally but your choice in rock music is very corny. grin grin grin There are much better classic choices out there like, Sting, Mick Jagger, and David Bowie. I guess I like these artist because some of their music crossed over into R&B. cheesy
Who in the heck is Florence Welch, Marina and the Diamonds? grin
How could I forget the rockers *Living Color* they were good.
My father left behind a collection of the rockers I mentioned so I listen to them sometimes because they remind me of him.
I can't believe the word DO.PE was exchanged for DRUGS this is straight up ridiculous. grin grin grin
Re: Ok by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
khiaa:

Your age has nothing to do with your taste in music. You are a rock fan, I am a R&B fan, not crazy about rap nor rock, but I have heard some classics that I like. Don't take this personally but your choice in rock music is very corny. grin grin grin There are much better classic choices out there like, Sting, Mick Jagger, and David Bowie. I guess I like these artist because some of their music crossed over into R&B. cheesy
Who in the heck is Florence Welch, Marina and the Diamonds? grin
How could I forget the rockers *Living Color* they were good.
My father left behind a collection of the rockers I mentioned so I listen to them sometimes because they remind me of him.
I can't believe the word DO.PE was exchanged for DRUGS this is straight up ridiculous. grin grin grin
well i don't really see myself as a core rock fan i'm actually a fan of any music because today it could Freddie Mercury,tomorrow the Smiths,Enya,Origa the list is endless i just like music cool to listen to, Bon Jovi is not bad as Mick Jagger i don't really know his personal songs only during his time as aerosmith (assuming that doesn't count). but recommend a nice music so i can try out. Florence Welch is the lady from Florence + the Machine she's actually good. smiley
Re: Ok by khiaa(f): 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
pcguru1:

well i don't really see myself as a core rock fan i'm actually a fan of any music because today it could Freddie Mercury,tomorrow the Smiths,Enya,Origa the list is endless i just like music cool to listen to, Bon Jovi is not bad as Mick Jagger i don't really know his personal songs only during his time as aerosmith (assuming that doesn't count). but recommend a nice music so i can try out. Florence Welch is the lady from Florence + the Machine she's actually good. smiley

Mick Jagger is from the Stones, Steve Tyler is from Aerosmith and I do like him also, remember that song by Run DMC called Walk This Way, that was a remake from Aerosmith.
Freddy Mercury? Queen? grin grin Where did you grow up?
You are right, Bon Jovi isn't as bad as Mick Jagger *bad meaning good*. Since you are a music fan of the old school why don't you try the R&B music from the 70's 80's and 90's, my dad's collection is very good. I love to listen to the Dramatics, the Stylistics, The Isley Brothers, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, Anita Baker, Toni Braxton and so much more, my dad made me a fan of old school music, we were very close.
Re: Ok by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2015
khiaa:

Mick Jagger is from the Stones, Steve Tyler is from Aerosmith and I do like him also, remember that song by Run DMC called Walk This Way, that was a remake from Aerosmith.
Freddy Mercury? Queen? grin grin Where did you grow up?
You are right, Bon Jovi isn't as bad as Mick Jagger *bad meaning good*. Since you are a music fan of the old school why don't you try the R&B music from the 70's 80's and 90's, my dad's collection is very good. I love to listen to the Dramatics, the Stylistics, The Isley Brothers, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, Anita Baker, Toni Braxton and so much more, my dad made me a fan of old school music, we were very close.
Toni Braxton and Anita Baker I do have their Collection, Mavin Gaye sadly only sexual healing, lol damn rookie mistake Rolling stones i meant, yeah i know the song walk this way it was do.pe, Rick Rubin was responsible for that joint collabo the bearded guy in Jayz song 99 problems. but the Isley Brothers i would give that a go. infact am gonna jam "The show must go on" by queen in the office all day. you really know your stuff wink you are officially my music buddy and buddy now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass / Met My Girlfriend On Nairaland Not Sure If She's A Natural Hoe Or Self-made Hoe / 'grab Your Baby Oil"popular Curvy IG Model Sanchi Flaunts Her Big Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.