Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance (10098 Views)

Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by armzyville(m): 3:19am On Dec 27, 2018
http://armzyville..com/2018/12/the-leaked-chat-between-two-slay-queens.html?m=1

The desperation by young girls porpularly known as slay queens to make quick money has made alot of them engaged into online prostitution.

These slay queens who offer sex for money, cars and expensive gifts are always looking for new ways to exploit their victims.

One of which is the use of sex sweetener which is now becoming a common trend among slay queen to improve their services and therefore making more demand.

There was a leaked chat between two slay queens, where one of them was testifying how the use of sex sweetener has made her sugar daddy pay more and made men craving for her honey pot.

See the chat below;

1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by kunleweb: 3:23am On Dec 27, 2018
Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:44am On Dec 27, 2018
I won't talk

16 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by derrydinny: 5:23am On Dec 27, 2018
lmao, dem sha wan sell market

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by ednut1(m): 5:58am On Dec 27, 2018
Prob a fake chat. Jaruma and all these IG sex sellers self. When cervical cancer enter now dem go dey beg us to fund operation

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by Badb0y4lyf(m): 6:05am On Dec 27, 2018
If we can give all the woman in the whole world all the money in the world make dem leave us with there wahala since it’s only money they want.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by MVLOX(m): 6:11am On Dec 27, 2018
Thank God am getting married to my best friend of 15 years in less than 2 weeks .... dis slay Queens have no hold on me.... in fact am getting married to the real and original definition of a slay Queen....

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by Makito015(m): 6:41am On Dec 27, 2018
Prob a fake chat. Jaruma and all these IG sex sellers self. When cervical cancer enter now dem go dey beg us to fund operation

True talk

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by Olalan(m): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2018
So fake a chat
Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by MannieA(f): 7:45am On Dec 27, 2018
Everything that has a beginning,has an end. It can't work forever.Wish them luck.
Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by MannieA(f): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2018
Olalan:
So fake a chat
apart from the chat being fake,girls still use it
Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by MannieA(f): 7:48am On Dec 27, 2018
Makito015:

True talk

Most girls do things without thinking about the future.Even boys don't think about the consequences when they do things.
Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 27, 2018
MVLOX:
Thank God am getting married to my best friend of 15 years in less than 2 weeks .... dis slay Queens have no hold on me.... in fact am getting married to the real and original definition of a slay Queen....
she might probably be a hoe I've banged.

I pity your miserable life if you trust your wife 100%

Mr Man be careful after God fear women and gun

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2018
ednut1:
like you know, just go to Instagram the kind of kayanmata adverts that is littered there will make you speechless .

Na mumu slay queens wey think say because they get pussy dem nor need to work anymore na them the adverts dey deceive
Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 27, 2018
Obaofusa:

haba bros!! which kind talk be this wey you they say to your fellow man so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by highpriestess: 7:58am On Dec 27, 2018
Badb0y4lyf:
If we can give all the woman in the whole world all the money in the world make dem leave us with there wahala since it’s only money they want.
grin grin
Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2018
virgoquin:
haba bros!! which kind talk be this wey you they say to your fellow man so.

I'm not a kid if you want to live long as a man lesrn to trust yourself more than your wife....

Never ever trust your wife more than 45%, do you know how many marriages I've being to looking at the useless men bragging about their wife but me and my guys had banged rubbish outs of her?

Do you know how many married women I've banged?

All because I've got good looking, money and a better car and house!

Even my girl friend soon to be wife I can never trust her more than 30%

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 27, 2018
Obaofusa:
I'm not a kid if you want to live long as a man lesrn to trust yourself more than your wife....

Never ever trust your wife more than 45%, do you know how many marriages I've being to looking at the useless men bragging about their wife but me and my guys had banged rubbish outs of her?

Not all women are like that..... who knows maybe the guy you quoted him and his wife to be are a different case.

OK,if we say all men are cheats does that mean that we don't have men that are also faithful

so also women, yes I agree that some women have lost it,but won't it be unfair if you generalize all women as cheaters

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by MVLOX(m): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2018
Obaofusa:

Ehya am not surprised to see u confess ur sins on dis public forum.... but seriously how can u claim to have banged so many hoes yet u can't trust women... the truth is that u are the one that can't be trusted... "hoe banger" lol... In oda news my wife to be is a virgin and that will mean u could only have banged her in your wildest dream which I seriously doubt you are capable of having since ur major occupation in life is hoe banging.... lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2018
virgoquin:

Not all women are like that..... who knows maybe the guy you quoted him and his wife to be are a different case.

OK,if we say all men are cheats does that mean that we don't have men that are also faithful

so also women, yes I agree that some women have lost it,but won't it be unfair if you generalize all women as cheaters
okay. Im sorry to have generalized

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by speedyconnect3: 8:20am On Dec 27, 2018
I don't believe it shaa..

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

DATA PROMO ENDS BY 30TH DECEMBER.

BUY now. Data valid for 3 months!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Ala igbo amaala mma.
Nwa otu Onicha and nwa 042 na ekene unu!

Daalu
Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2018
MVLOX:

Ehya am not surprised to see u confess ur sins on dis public forum.... but seriously how can u claim to have banged so many hoes yet u can't trust women... the truth is that u are the one that can't be trusted... "hoe banger" lol... In oda news my wife to be is a virgin and that will mean u could only have banged her in your wildest dream which I seriously doubt you are capable of having since ur major occupation in life is hoe banging.... lol
oga marry her first enjoy the virginity then pray the demons of marriage don't come knocking on your door with financial setback then you'll Know what we can do ode.

BTW: the demon must come but pray it shouldn't be finance wrecking demon because of this rubbish you've spill I pray it's financial wrecking demon then I'll know the trust you've got.

Don't worry I'll get to meet you someday and show you this thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by Small080(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2018
Chai the guy don enter am...... God!
Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by DiligentGift: 8:57am On Dec 27, 2018
angry
Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by MVLOX(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2018
Obaofusa:
oga marry her first enjoy the virginity then pray the demons of marriage don't come knocking on your door with financial setback then you'll Know what we can do ode.

BTW: the demon must come but pray it shouldn't be finance wrecking demon because of this rubbish you've spill I pray it's financial wrecking demon then I'll know the trust you've got.

Don't worry I'll get to meet you someday and show you this thread

Am sorry if I took my joke far.... but seriously marriage has it's many issues but that doesn't mean it can work... honesty I also pray we meet in the future and look back to dis day and smile even laff... and not regret....
Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by highpriestess: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2018
Obaofusa:

But you expect her to trust You? What difference does it make between you and those ladies you have been sleeping with.
You are cheap, they are cheap.
Public toilets.
Spits

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by Olavick2711: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2018
Congrats�
Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by osungvictor(m): 9:23am On Dec 27, 2018
wahalada,buhari self angrywahalada,buhari self
Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by dingbang(m): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2018
grin
Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by Godson213: 9:35am On Dec 27, 2018
The earlier we see how useless our women are the better for us. Married women are worthless and tired of their husband. I took one to burna concert drove her husband car and banged her tight pusssie. Trust me if you are on the side on women in Nigeria, you will cry last last.
Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by EbukaHades10(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2018
How I dodge slay queens when i see them

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance by Kenekingisback: 11:22am On Dec 27, 2018
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action / Curvy Lady Show Off Her Private Part In Vagina Yoga Exercise, Spark Controversy / Hilarious Cameltoe Fails....(+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.