Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 (3379 Views)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by tivta(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2015
My humble advice to ladies below age 26.

Its a well known fact that every human being wants the best when it comes to a life partner. Women or ladies have been programmed from the womb to look for a man who will provide for the family while she takes care of the home,however ever since the 21st century, women have played a vital role in catering for the needs of the family financially.

What I have however noticed about ladies of below the age 26 is that majority of them leave a carefree, over ambitious life. I mean majority have the notion that they must marry a ready made man who has the finance to take care of their every needs. Such ladies are so blinded by materialism that they don't care what the man does for a living as long as he is capable of providing their needs. You see such girls dating fraudsters, drug barons or even armed robbers (of which when the police arrests them as an accomplice, they claim ignorance of the man).

The problem with their materialism is that most often than not, when such ladies reach 30yrs, their standards drop drastically and they might even end up marrying an artisan. This is mostly due to their biological clock not being on their side.

So why waste your prime years clubbing, partying, sleeping around? Its a known fact that most men prefer to marry younger women(From the bible to the Koran) and most men chase such women when they are young but, most women between ages 18-26 take them for granted and end up being single at age 35 or even marry way below their standard.

My advice to such women is, as long as you have finished school or are good in a trade and are below age 26, settle down with a man who shares you dreams and not a man who will spend his life savings on you.

This last point am about to make is to emphasis the traits most men what in a wife.
Majority of Nigerians know Cobams but most don't know his wife. On an interview he granted on inspiration Fm some months back, he made some personal revelations of his married life. He married a woman who has a Bsc where as he doesn't, only to find out from a relative during a wedding he and his wife attended that his wife actually has a first class(something she never told him) and during that time she was already doing her masters(of which he help to sponsor her). The lesson to learn from their marriage (especially from the wife) is that HUMILITY plays a vital role in marriage,unfortunately most women of today are to fond of blowing their own trumpets. Am sure the late Dora never bragged to her husband about how much he has or made. Even beyonce with all her feminist songs,worship the ground Jayz works on(If not why didn't she slap or fight him in the elevator when solage was attacking him?) This is something no feminist will ever do (no wonder they end up as lesbians) cause they wish to challenge God who made them to be a HELPER and not an EQUAL.

Too all the young men out there, if you really want to settle down, am afraid your options are limited mostly to older women. You MAY be fortunate to find a younger lady who will be truly in love with you, but the chances are a little bit slim. Ladies,the ball is in your court.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by Cutehector(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2015
Good advice

1 Like

Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2015
Thank you. smiley
Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2015
That is if they will listen.

For men, the younger the better.

The truth is many men are looking for a good wife, but have not found yet.

It's not all about money.

I pity young ladies who disregard men that truly love them because they are not rich yet.
Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by bakynes(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
The truth is dating a woman below 26 years is a difficult task because at that age they are distracted by toasters, they want a man with loads of Money, they want to party and enjoy themselves so any good guy dating them then will face alot of stress from them. They calm down as they age and reduce the standard they set for themselves as they grow Older, the Op has said it all.

7 Likes

Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by tivta(m): 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
MzNelly:
Thank you. smiley
. You are welcome.
Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by tivta(m): 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
MrWizzy:
I wish they will listen.

For men, the younger the better.

The truth is many men are looking for a good wife, but have not found yet.

It's not all about money.

I pity young ladies who disregard men that truly love them because he's not very rich.

. Another reason they do this is because most girls follow the "crowd" majority don't have an identity for themselves even after finishing school. All they want is to follow what's trending.

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by tivta(m): 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
bakynes:
The truth is dating a woman below 26 years is a difficult task because at that age they are distracted by toasters, they want a man with loads of Money, they want to party and enjoy themselves so any good guy dating them then will face alot of stress from them. They calm down as they age and reduce the standard they set for themselves as they grow Older, the Op has said it all.
. You are very right. When one now asks such girl why they do such, they say they are still young forgetting age flies by as fast as the blink of the eye.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by gleaf: 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
Straight and matured advise...girls might not understand it but ladies and women will do

1 Like

Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
k, summary pls
Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by snowhyt(f): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
9ce advice.. thanks op
Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by MrFernandez(m): 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Well said Bro!...Girls of that age bracket tend to have a kinda explorative and adventurous tendencies...All that glitters is often times not gold. I keep telling my female friends that it is difficult and rare to meet a guy in this age and time who spoils you silly with gifts and money and take/wants nothing in return! It is said that when the devil gives you a corolla he expects a Ford GT in return! I ain't saying a guy shouldn't spend for his lady, but it shouldn't be d main reason why ladies date!

I'd rather you be self made than using what you have to get what you want! Date for the right reasons and not for what he can offer materially!

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
I beez in the trap
beez beez in d trap

damn damn what dey say bout me,i dnt knw men fvck is on ur biscuit

bees beez in d trap
Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
tongue tongue
Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by Tymax(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hmmm. Word. Plus I agree with "The younger the better." cool
Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
thanks for the advice.

but it should be the same for guys too

1 Like

Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by Tymax(m): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:
thanks for the advice.

Oya explain. angry
Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nawa woo for ladies

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by tivta(m): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:
thanks for the advice.

. My dear, the only advice I can give the guys is not to promise to marry and then fail, despite this any matured woman should know when a man is serious enough about marriage, the problem still comes down to the fact that most girls or ladies of that age only see rich men as possible husbands. Instead of doing that, focus more on his loyalty, support, tolerance and above all COMPATABILITY. Eg don't marry a hot tempered man if you are hot tempered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
tivta:
. My dear, the only advice I can give the guys is not to promise to marry and then fail, despite this any matured woman should know when a man is serious enough about marriage, the problem still comes down to the fact that most girls or ladies of that age only see rich men as possible husbands. Instead of doing that, focus more on his loyalty, support, tolerance and above all COMPATABILITY. Eg don't marry a hot tempered man if you are hot tempered.
you are right .

hands up. grin
Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by msallen(f): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Well said but even when the girls are ready to settle ,the so called men go for the age-advanced ones with the excuse that the other is too young.so if una blame girls small una leave them blame the guys cos some of them don't even know what they want.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by stan241(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
OK but maybe this is just me but i kinda tend to not sure want to believe this myth about girls under 25 or so.....had an affair with one who was as down to earth, loyal,loving and caring as they come and way too matured in reasoning too..
Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by tivta(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
msallen:
Well said but even when the girls are ready to settle ,the so called men go for the age-advanced ones with the excuse that the other is too young.so if una blame girls small una leave them blame the guys cos some of them don't even know what they want.
I can swear with my life that no man will do that unless the woman is mentally unmatured. I know of a lady who is my friend's fiance and she is about 23 yet her mental maturity is that of a 40yr woman. She is one of the few ladies out there that verifies the saying "age is just a number " Her moto is 'don't depend on a man for material things when you can easily get them your self, instead look for a man who will encourage you to be what you want to be '

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by tivta(m): 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
stan241:
OK but maybe this is just me but i kinda tend to not sure want to believe this myth about girls under 25 or so.....had an affair with one who was as down to earth, loyal,loving and caring as they come and way too matured in reasoning too..
Gbam. That's why I said most ladies, read my above comment for an example I gave. Bro if I were you I would hold on to that girl.
Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by rutibaby(f): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
Wow! Too long I'll read later.
Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by stan241(m): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
tivta:
Gbam. That's why I said most ladies, read my above comment for an example I gave. Bro if I were you I would hold on to that girl.
hehehe....I kinda screwed it up in my own foolish way but we still friends and i promised her that when I'm ready I'd fight to get her back...she's that good
Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by whizqueen(f): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
This is so on point. But if only we ladies would keep to this advice angry...
Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by tivta(m): 8:34am On Apr 09, 2015
Cc lalastica don't you think this is worthy of FP? Do it and save some souls.
Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by Missmossy(f): 8:55am On Apr 09, 2015
Makes sense grin but we can't choose for everyone, every lady is responsible for whatever choice they make. We just can't have it most times!

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 09, 2015
"Let me enjoy my youth", they'll say sad
Re: Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 by Moana(f): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2015
grin men must marry young and beautiful no 2 ways about it, but women shouldnt desire rich guys, whatever is thrown in her face she must accept cheesy lolz

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Mad Men So Endowned Down There? / Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob / Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.