Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) (102332 Views)

Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Martins98(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2017
LIKE most teenagers, Adrienna Wembi had a choice to make of when to sleep with her first proper boyfriend.
But unlike most, the then 18-year-old took the unusual step of deciding she would only take things to a certain point – and at the age of 26 she still hasn’t changed her mind.

Adrienna Wembi said she made the decision not to have sex until she met her soulmate when she was 18

Adrienna has never regretted her decision to wait until she meets her soulmate – although she says men don’t believe she’s still a virgin because she is so “attractive”.

Speaking to the Sun Online, Adrienna, now 26, said: “When I come across people, they don’t seem to believe me because of my appearance.

“I’m attractive and the way that males approach me makes people think certain things about me.”

The young woman said she wanted other young people to know they didn't need to feel pressured into having sex

Adrienna said the decision wasn’t easy but she was determined to stick to her convictions
“When I tell some people they think I’m lying but I don’t want to have sexual intercourse with anyone until I know they are my soulmate – that seems to impress people.”

The young woman, of High Wickham, said people mostly asked her how she resisted, and why she had made the decision.

She said: “I’m only going to have sexual intercourse with one guy, the guy I will marry.

“I made that decision when I was 18 and I have kept to it.”

“I was in a relationship in high school and because I wasn’t willing to go past a certain point, we broke up – I wasn’t willing to go to the next step to sexual intercourse.

“But if I was to lose my virginity when I was 14, how many guys would I have slept with.

“When you find the right person that is your soulmate, then you can go ahead. “Otherwise, you’ll end up having sex with everyone and I don’t think that’s right.”

According to a recent study, the average age that people lose their virginity in the UK is 18.

But Adrienna, who said she wasn’t motivated by religion, said she wanted young people to know that they didn’t have to rush, adding: “I thought maybe if I share my story I can help other teenagers.

“They can know that they can wait and save themselves from heartbreak.”

The aspiring hairdresser said her family was proud of her for sticking to her convictions.

The 26-year-old said that her family supposed her decision
She said: “I’m not saying it is easy.

“If you have a boyfriend, it’s really tempting, it’s not easy at all.

“When you’re 15 you don’t need to rush but take time to analyse and see if they want a sexual relationship, or if they are after a committed relationship.”

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/3544486/hairdresser-virgin-wait-until-soulmate-too-attractive/amp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Jostico: 7:25pm On May 12, 2017
grin #iranu #lies #assi #fat lies

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Jostico: 7:26pm On May 12, 2017
forming staunch and the last pics made me come

3 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2017
I think say na Nigerian girl, my mind for cut grin

she's pretty and curvy BTW smiley

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by JanuaryTempest(f): 7:27pm On May 12, 2017
Good for her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by MysteriousAnn(f): 7:29pm On May 12, 2017
If she's a Virgin, then my grandmother is a Virgin too. embarassed lipsrsealed

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Cool23(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2017
She is not per say extremely beautiful but at least okay but why us that in the last pic there is something like a burn on her face

12 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 7:39pm On May 12, 2017
Cool23:
She is not per say extremely beautiful but at least okay but why us that in the last pic there is something like a burn on her face
bro they call it foundation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 7:40pm On May 12, 2017
where the Bleep is the beauty nigga I ain't seeing shit...!

10 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by MhissBelva(f): 8:07pm On May 12, 2017
She's pretty ...nice shape

So impressed if she's truly one

9 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by SirMichael1: 8:53pm On May 12, 2017
When I see a Virgin, I know immediately.

This washed up cûñt isn't. undecided

12 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:58pm On May 12, 2017
I actually thought OP said she was pretty

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 9:00pm On May 12, 2017
SirMichael1:
When I see a Virgin, I know immediately.

This washed up cûñt isn't. undecided
I've been involved with virgins(three) in the past, the only thing we didn't do is sex but we were "blowing" Things upandan. It is POSSIBLE that she is a V

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Akshow: 9:03pm On May 12, 2017
Who conducted the virginity test?

Where is the beauty?

Is virginity now an achievement?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 12, 2017
Jaynom:

I've been involved with virgins(three) in the past, the only thing we didn't do is sex but we were "blowing" Things upandan. It is POSSIBLE that she is a V

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2017
Typing...so, has she married now?
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by crackerspub: 9:04pm On May 12, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahaha

Do people actually know the meaning of Virgin grin grin grin

Abeg make i continue with my Chelsea fc match, Virgin ke grin grin grin
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by klassykute(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2017
Na wa oo.. girls go jus cum from no where dey claim virgin.. show me your hymen or idinbelivit

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by kullozone(m): 9:05pm On May 12, 2017
That one na for your pocket oh! Na your toto.
And her face is not that pretty sef....
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by petux(m): 9:05pm On May 12, 2017
whats the big deal? Virginity is just overhyped.
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 9:05pm On May 12, 2017
Ok
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by XX17: 9:06pm On May 12, 2017
Good evening
i want to sell the following:

- Very Active Facebook page with 16,000+ likes

- Very Active Facebook page with 10,500+ likes

- Very Active Facebook group with 50,000+ members

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ANY?

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by olamil34(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2017
Jaynom:

respect

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by favourmic(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2017
Make she show us her kitty pics

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2017
If perverts could be proud of their moral debasement, I am proud there is a lady keeping herself undefiled.

Keep it up girl

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by tydi(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2017
wetin concern me how does her virginity makes PMB a saint?
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by SirMichael1: 9:06pm On May 12, 2017
Jaynom:

Dude if you read what I wrote up there you'll understand it.

If you've been exploring each other's body without having sex, how then the fûçk did you know she's a virgin?

You never tasted nor have you torn the hymen, so what are you saying? undecided

I repeat.

I know a virgin when I see one and that cûñt isn't

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Bills2307(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2017
Nonsense!! Madam come make we confirm meanwhile for Business, just with 2k
Join via telegram group to get info about it

https://www./Lunching2kpack

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by ylaa(f): 9:06pm On May 12, 2017
I believe you but stop broadcasting it.

9 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:07pm On May 12, 2017
Olosho leleyi. Who her Virginity epp. Everyone was once /is a virgin

2 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 12, 2017
OP na me and you try put preek when e no enter? Abeg no kon dey spread lies hia.normal people eye when dey spherical this one own shape like blocosm
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by freshness2020: 9:08pm On May 12, 2017
DIS virgin am seeing is not fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.