Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

8 Things Girls Should Never Said To Her Crush. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Girls Should Never Said To Her Crush. (970 Views)

Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things Girls Should Never Said To Her Crush. by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 18, 2015
I always encourage you girls to be yourselves and let your true personality shine no matter who you're talking to. I have to say that there are things you should never say to your crush.
So take a sit relax, and look through the list.

1. I have my period.
Geting your period is obviously nothing to be ashamed of. But announcing "it's that time of the month" to everyone you ehhh- that make some people uncomfortable, it especially makes dudes uncomfortable.

2. My parent will love you.
Even if you mean this a compliment dont do it, especially if you guys have never been on a date. This kind of statement will totally freak him out, even if he realy likes and want to asked you out. It going to make him feel like you want to rush things supper fast and no one like feeling that kind of pressure .

3. I had a dream about you.
This is pretty bold attempt at flirting. I mean if you want to go for it, go for it with a huge dose of confidence. But becareful: if you say this the wrong way, it's going to come out way creepy rather than way sexy.

4. Do you think i look fat in this outfit.
Girl you're rather fishing for compliment or just showing off some low self esteem to the wrong person. Dudes dig confidence, the dont dig girls who asked if the look fat.

5. Aw, We would make such a cute baby!
I have no idea why you would say this to a crush during one of your first convos, but dont again. You're totally freak him out and i mean.

6. Oh that your friend! I hate that guy.

what if he said something rude about your bestiee? You'd be tottally turn off right? So dont rip on his friends, unless you have supper legitimate reason.

7. I notice you have 73 mutual friends on facebook
If you guys are facebook friends you obviously dont need to hide that you've seen things in his profile. But if you have already stalked his profile a minimum of one million times. Try not to let those little facts about him ship out. It's little creepy.

8. My last boyfriend.
Do you want him bringing up his ex girl friend? Nah, didn't think so. Dont do it, even if you're talking about him. All this will do, is show your crush that you're totally not over your ex yet.
Re: 8 Things Girls Should Never Said To Her Crush. by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 18, 2015
CHINEKE!! lekwa English oh!

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Girls Should Never Said To Her Crush. by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 18, 2015
If I have my period and you're 'unfortunate' to be around, hell I'm letting you know! undecided
Re: 8 Things Girls Should Never Said To Her Crush. by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 18, 2015
@Op, you need more training on your copy and pasting.... can't you see that you pasted number 2 twice undecided
Re: 8 Things Girls Should Never Said To Her Crush. by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 18, 2015
shadowgwalker:
CHINEKE!! lekwa English oh!
dude are you normal?
Re: 8 Things Girls Should Never Said To Her Crush. by veekid(m): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2015
Ehn Ehn and what if she does ?
Re: 8 Things Girls Should Never Said To Her Crush. by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2015
zick19:
@Op, you need more training on your copy and pasting.... can't you see that you pasted number 2 twice undecided
do that writup look like copied work to you?

Anyway thanks !
Re: 8 Things Girls Should Never Said To Her Crush. by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2015
MzNelly:
If I have my period and you're 'unfortunate' to be around, hell I'm letting you know! undecided

Then you'll crush your crush. tongue

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Girls Should Never Said To Her Crush. by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2015
Gbaguans raining right from the title of this fhucking thread.
Re: 8 Things Girls Should Never Said To Her Crush. by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2015
Every _idiot is now a relationship expert.
Re: 8 Things Girls Should Never Said To Her Crush. by zyzxx(m): 11:42am On Feb 18, 2015
MzNelly:
lolz @ unfortunate

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Girls Should Never Said To Her Crush. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
Blackett:
Every _idiot is now a relationship expert.
I need not to be told that you'r one of those idi,ot!
Re: 8 Things Girls Should Never Said To Her Crush. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
crazysaint:
I need not to be told that you one of those idiot!
Maybe you haven't gotten the memo, but I really really dislike _idiots quoting me.

(1) (Reply)

#‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov / Check These Hilarious Mind Games By Profgday / Two Women Are Pregnant For Me At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.