Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

#‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov (971 Views)

Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? / Share The Most Sexiest Or Craziest Woman's Ringtone U Ve Ever Heard / Which University In Nigeria Do They Have The Most Naughty Or Craziest Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
good afternoon#‎LoveDay‬
Hey guys....
What is the worst or craziest thing you ever did for love?

Re: #‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov by falconey(m): 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
I did numerous press-ups on bed for love.
Re: #‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov by dharay99: 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
I stole... cry
Re: #‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov by tohpahz(f): 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ermmm.. Lemme think
Re: #‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Spent my cool 8k on a girl that claimed she a virgin..
Re: #‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov by ronald4lif(m): 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
youngpol:

cheesy grin
Re: #‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
And I was like: Babe, conji doesn't understand that language..
She just continued licking her ice cream
Re: #‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov by falconey(m): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
youngpol:

this is not the craziest from you maybe for now.....if you can spend 8k then, there is possibility you will spend more than that in the nearest future!
Re: #‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov by KrazyBone: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nothing. Anywhere my heart goes, my head follows it.
Re: #‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov by hannne(f): 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
i designed his name in each page of my books with a drawing of love on it.i did it unconsciously sha.t was when we were havn problems.i also gave him money cus he was broke nd has bin on strike for months nd i gave him dat when i was seriusly broke.choi,love.
Re: #‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov by dharay99: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
hannne:
i designed his name in each page of my books with a drawing of love on it.i did it unconsciously sha.t was when we were havn problems.i also gave him money cus he was broke nd has bin on strike for months nd i gave him dat when i was seriusly broke.choi,love.

awww cry buh now nko?
Re: #‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
Funny thread.
Re: #‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov by Mprex(f): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
not undecided a thing
Re: #‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov by englishmart(m): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
I slapped her then screamed "April fool"
Re: #‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov by hensben(m): 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mprex:
not undecided a thing
my wife how u
Re: #‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Let her padlock my rod: '(
Re: #‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov by Mprex(f): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
hensben:
my wife how u
im good wink you?
Re: #‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov by hensben(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mprex:

im good wink you?
good as well..so what are u up to today
Re: #‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sacrificed my life for love.
Now I'm using the backup angry
Re: #‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov by Missmossy(f): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
Observing grin
Re: #‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
mehn, I drank two full 50cl plastic bottles of coca cola. I thank God I didn't die. the bîtch would have moved on.
Re: #‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov by asadike(f): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
Chai! Wetin person never even do for love? Infact na to steal and die for love remain. He fell sick one day,was hospitalised,I Spent sleep less nights monitoring drips, cleaning poo and so on.
Re: #‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov by peeparty(m): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
well I never mumu for luv

dem never chi chum chin..
Re: #‎loveday‬ Hey Guys.... What Is The Worst Or Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Lov by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember This As A Child / Check These Hilarious Mind Games By Profgday / Do You Agree With This? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.