Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" (5542 Views)

Why It Is Dangerous For A Muslim To Marry Only One Wife – Islamic Scholar / What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance / Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by true2god: 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Empiree:
Your creed is crooked though. Alhamdulilah, am okay.
Empiree you got me laughing here, I tought you were being tutored by Gatiano but I'm surprised at your remark. I thought gatiano was making sense to you Islamically.
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by gatiano(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
perhaps brother, i did not ask you to believe, i have always been clear about this, it is for you to have an open mind. don't be close minded. if one buries himself/herself in the hadith either as partly true or the truth, it will only be a matter of time before they fall into the ranks of boko or alshabab etc.

Empiree:
Your creed is crooked though. Alhamdulilah, am okay.
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Empiree: 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
gatiano:
perhaps brother, i did not ask you to believe, i have always been clear about this, it is for you to have an open mind. don't be close minded. if one buries himself/herself in the hadith either as partly true or the truth, ietc.

No, you don't get. Qur'an comes first not hadith. But hadith should not be completely neglected
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Empiree: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
true2god:
Empiree you got me laughing here, I tought you were being tutored by Gatiano but I'm surprised at your remark. I thought gatiano was making sense to you Islamically.
Leave him alone
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by true2god: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Empiree:
Leave him alone
I will sir. So Empiree, I have left you and gatiano alone for now.
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by gatiano(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
true2god, Ifeann, Pr0ton, johnydon22, OREMUSSANTUS, malvisguy212, Hiswordxray and Empiree and Rilwayne001 who think they know 1% about NOI, come and see and learn true religion, that old, ancient religion of the ORIGINATOR. True Islam.

https://www.nairaland.com/2163386/african-blackroots-science-religion-science

You're going to take your time, bring friends, mathematics and science books, bring your scholars, gather come b'cos it's going to be a long one.
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Hiswordxray(m): 12:22am On Feb 25, 2015
gatiano:
true2god, Ifeann, Pr0ton, johnydon22, OREMUSSANTUS, malvisguy212, Hiswordxray and Empiree and Rilwayne001 who think they know 1% about NOI, come and see and learn true religion, that old, ancient religion of the ORIGINATOR. True Islam.

https://www.nairaland.com/2163386/african-blackroots-science-religion-science

You're going to take your time, bring friends, mathematics and science books, bring your scholars, gather come b'cos it's going to be a long one.
You shall know the tree by it fruit.
Show me the fruit of the knowledge you possess and we know if it is true religion or not.
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by gatiano(m): 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
I hope you read through to understand the true faith of the ancient people, The Black people.

Hiswordxray:

You shall know the tree by it fruit.
Show me the fruit of the knowledge you possess and we know if it is true religion or not.
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by true2god: 5:06am On Feb 26, 2015
gatiano:
I hope you read through to understand the true faith of the ancient people, The Black people.

Mr Islamic\african teacher, you are teaching non-sense sir and equally occupying NL's precious space.
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by gatiano(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2015
I am not a scholar, or Islamic teacher, I'm always glad to share the knowledge of the truth that was given to me freely. Open up your mind and, i know it could be hard attimes, act maturedly, it serves everybody well.

true2god:
Mr Islamic\african teacher, you are teaching non-sense sir and equally occupying NL's precious space.
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Hiswordxray(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
gatiano:

And I hope your eyes open to realize that such knowledge profit you nothing.
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by gatiano(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Did you choose your faith for profit?
What proof do you have that what you believe is the truth?
Hiswordxray:

And I hope your eyes open to realize that such knowledge profit you nothing.
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Hiswordxray(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2015
gatiano:
Did you choose your faith for profit?
What proof do you have that what you believe is the truth?
What I have become today is a proof.
And the supernatural experiences I been having is another proof.
Little the Bible says "For the kingdom of God is not in word but in power." (1Cor 4:20)

Words or knowledge are useless without real power.
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by gatiano(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
True, but what is power?

Hiswordxray:

What I have become today is a proof.
And the supernatural experiences I been having is another proof.
Little the Bible says "For the kingdom of God is not in word but in power." (1Cor 4:20)

Words or knowledge are useless without real power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Walk By Faith, Not Just By Sight". / Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) / Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.