Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

The Best For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best For Me (682 Views)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / Guys! Which Language Is The Best For Wooing A Girl? English Or Your Mothertongue / Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best For Me by benghaziii: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
i ended a 4yr relationship when my gf caught me cheating.this happened on the Valentine's day.d side chicked called me n i didnt pick up.Never knew my gf copied d number n called the chick..she came back into room and requested i unlock my Fone so dat she could flip thru my nasty chats wif her..I refused n she started beating me.
the beating was so much dat i had to retaliate for her to stop.i begged her fr almost 3hrs..initially she agreed n accepted my apologies.
45minutes later she said she wanted to get to d root of the matter which i warned her against
when i eventually came out plain to tell her i had sex wif d chick.my gf was filled wif rage..i escaped from her, place n travelled bk home.my parents intervened n apologized on my behalf..bt she stood her ground dat is over between us.
the next day,my parents dropped her off at d garage still pleading on my behalf bt her ansa was d same.like 15mins after my parents left...she came bk to my house asking fr a proper apology...i had to prostrate n beg fr another 2hrs before she eventually forgave me.
bt my parents were not impressed..they said the cannot support a relationship in which d wife to be slaps n beats her hubby at slight provocation,they are claim she has a huge ego..n bla bla
i eventually call it quit wif her..bt she has beem begging me to reconsider.
Re: The Best For Me by falconey(m): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
you are a brave guy
Re: The Best For Me by Enegod(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
this thread taught me nothing undecided
Re: The Best For Me by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Op please learn to paragraph your writing using a space
And for your story, I didn't quite get it
Very bad read undecided
Re: The Best For Me by pweetixandy: 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Well I understood what he read,some people just have a better word processor "up there". Op,I dunno what to say,shld we say "hard luck" or what?
Re: The Best For Me by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gud nonsense girl op oya one bottle of orijin for you
Re: The Best For Me by Tymax(m): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Are there women like that? shocked Me I can't date a female thug o.

Run sheep, run!!!
Re: The Best For Me by hatux: 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
Accept her back and let her get back to work! My one cent#
Re: The Best For Me by benghaziii: 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
in 4years..i couldnt boast of a 24hr quarrel free..it was so bad mehn.
i would ve loved to take her back and keep enduring bt my parents are not ready to bulge
asides d ego n being temperamental.this gal is loving when she is not angry.preetie,good cook..everything u can think abt.
am just confused...she mite not guarantee me a peaceful home,something dat was glaring to my parents.
embarassedin 4years..i couldnt boast of a 24hr quarrel free..it was do bad mehn.
i would ve loved to take her back and keep enduring bt my parents are not ready to bulge
asides d ego n being temperamental.this gal is loving when she is not angry.preetie,good cook..everything u can talk abt.
am just confused...she mite not guarantee me a peaceful home,something dat was glaring to my parents.
i need help plz

(1) (Reply)

Bride Walks Out Of Wedding After Groom Fails Her Math Test / Wife Chopped Her Husband's joystick Off After She Discovered He Had Cheated / Words From A Father To A Son About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.