Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students (2657 Views)

6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single / At 27 Stil Single,is It Normal? / Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
No introduction or prevarication....my points and explanation shall be encapsulated(sum up, if you like) below.

1.UNLIMITED FREEDOM: Though campus is a big place yet it can serve as a big cage as well.Who you talk to,who you meet, who you partner with are all limited once you are in a relationship as a student. No elocution or eloquence no matter how specious it may be can argue the fact you are always limited once in a relationship irrespective of the person Involve.It's an undeniable and incontestable plain fact.You play by the rules nd not your rules. When single you rule your world Glo.

2. FOCUS: While many may argue that Relationship has little or no effects on academic performance the contrary happens to be the case.Reality is it affect your academic life and others plan you have as it will be elucidated in point 3.Your focus shift from your goal and objectives to keeping him or her especially when he or she has entered promise land.

3. UNNECESSARY EXPENDITURE : For the OBO's its effect can be insignificant like a boisterous shout against a raging storm.Nonetheless the insignificant effects when economically managed can yield an unprecedented result.He might request for 100k from you when all your dad sent for you was 200k.How long can you keep this up?This shit does not happen when you are single.

4. PASTIME: When the stress of the day overwhelm the strain of yesterday and you plan to have a weekend rest it's then she will ask you visit the movie. When you plan going to the library it's then she needs you beside her.My brother you will end up living someone else's life instead of living yours.No time for yourself again.

5. HEARTBREAKS: If You are not immune to heartbreak like me I think you shouldn't venture to a relationship.It affects you morally and socially... You have read all well in the news headings like "Girl hang herself after boyfriend dumps her" . There can be no heaetbreak without relationship.

1 Like

Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by gabby227(m): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
True talk op u r on point, hope you all are listening?
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
thank God i'm still single but not all these acts are present in me
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by Dani4tech(m): 12:06am On Jul 02, 2015
N0s 2 & 3 Is enough for the wise...
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by Emodeee: 12:54am On Jul 02, 2015
It's bad for ladies.

1.U will nt see someone to always do ue assignment for u
2. U will nt see someone to write ur test and exam for u
3. U will nt see someone to take u for lunch and take care of ur dinner.
4. U will nt see someone to oil ur engine."Oyin17 comes to mind"
5. U will nt see someone to pay ur school fees even @his own expense
6.U will nt see someone to buy u handouts.

Ladies, do u still want to be single as a student?

1 Like

Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 02, 2015
I never planned to get into a relationship before. undecided
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by Youngpo413: 3:55am On Jul 02, 2015
Emodeee:
It's bad for ladies.

1.U will nt see someone to always do ue assignment for u 2. U will nt see someone to write ur test and exam for u 3. U will nt see someone to take u for lunch and take care of ur dinner. 4. U will nt see someone to oil ur engine."Oyin17 comes to mind" 5. U will nt see someone to pay ur school fees even @his own expense 6.U will nt see someone to buy u handouts.
Ladies, do u still want to be single as a student?
their pusy say "NO"
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by ShayGirl(f): 6:55am On Jul 02, 2015
Exactly...... so as to also avoid d experience of school relationships ending after d Skul gate o tonguetonguetongue
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by piicity(m): 6:56am On Jul 02, 2015
Hellou
ShayGirl:
Exactly...... so as to also avoid d experience of school relationships ending after d Skul gate o tonguetonguetongue
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by naijaboiy: 7:04am On Jul 02, 2015
I rather just have female friends scattered around me that I can choose to hang out or have fun with any of them and at anytime than to get devoted to one particular girl while in school.

More so,,majority of the girls are not loyal as they can have up to 3 guys or more as their boyfriends. This is to satisfy all their numerous needs in school.

So it's a waste of time to me in my opinion.

However,,there are exceptions but it's very rare.
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by opedaydydx9(m): 7:13am On Jul 02, 2015
Not only students "even for corps members..... It was a fun filled service year though
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 02, 2015
ShayGirl:
lol @ the bolded
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 02, 2015
naijaboiy:
I rather just have female friends scattered around me that I can choose to hang out or have fun with any of them and at anytime than to get devoted to one particular girl while in school.

More so,,majority of the girls are not loyal as they can have up to 3 guys or more as their boyfriends. This is to satisfy all their numerous needs in school.

So it's a waste of time to me in my opinion.

However,,there are [b]exceptions[/b]but it's [b]very rare
[/b]
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 02, 2015
opedaydydx9:
Not only students "even for corps members..... It was a fun filled service year though
Yea....you are right under the circumstances
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 02, 2015
Falling inlove in Nigeria while broke is stupidity...God forbid
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by SkinnyDude(m): 7:58am On Jul 02, 2015
that number 3, is the main issue..
how do you expect a student who survives on 10k monthly to date on campus.. and na only hungry girls full my school. when they come to your lodge, they wil eat anything eatable. some wil even obtain your noodles and spagetti..
thats how amanda came and finished my butter overnight..
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 02, 2015
SkinnyDude:
how do you expect a student who survives on 10k monthly to date on campus.. and na only hungry girls full my school. when they come to your lodge, they wil eat anything eatable. some wil even obtain your noodles and spagetti..
guy abeg I no fit laugh ooo
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by SkinnyDude(m): 8:44am On Jul 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
guy abeg I no fit laugh ooo
na true life story oh!
i no dey joke with BB 'bread and butter'....
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by opedaydydx9(m): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Yea....you are right under the circumstances
under what circumstances.....? Explain bro
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by opedaydydx9(m): 9:28am On Jul 02, 2015
SkinnyDude:
lmao e suppose no matter depending on the kinda babe yr dating, buh with most naija babes omo don't try it unless, she derives other pleasure from u like, night reading...
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by Euphrosyne(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2015
Very true but when love happens.... lipsrsealed
Just use your head
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2015
opedaydydx9:
under what circumstances.....? Explain bro
You know some corp member have families to take care of like papa nd mama....maybe 20% of their wages. Paying bills and taking care of one self the money Don finish self.
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2015
Euphrosyne:
Very true but when love happens.... lipsrsealed Just use your head
Fall in love and your life will never remain the same again.
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 02, 2015
opedaydydx9:
lmao e suppose no matter depending on the kinda babe yr dating, buh with most naija babes omo don't try it unless, she derives other pleasure from u like, night reading...
odikwa risky
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by Euphrosyne(m): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Fall in love and your life will never remain the same again.
Are u a living witness 'cos i don't know what love is
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by opedaydydx9(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You know some corp member have families to take care of like papa nd mama....maybe 20% of their wages. Paying bills and taking care of one self the money Don finish self.
that's y I dint rely solely on the allowee, it was like bonus, though ur right in a way cud those that dated during NYSC regretted..... Infact am glad for my o.t before service
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by opedaydydx9(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
odikwa risky
lol very risky
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by ShayGirl(f): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
piicity:
Hellou

Piicity, hope u r gud?
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by ShayGirl(f): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
lol @ the bolded

lol.... Dats one sure fact
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by piicity(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Am trying to be good,how was ur day?
ShayGirl:

Piicity, hope u r gud?
Re: Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students by ShayGirl(f): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
piicity:
Am trying to be good,how was ur day?

it was really awesome.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Cope With Rejection : Men / Husband Or Wife! Which Should Be Older? / Difference Between Olden Days And Nowadays Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.