Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. (2664 Views)

5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) / Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
DISCLAIMER: Before you say, it's same with men, I am not generalizing but specializing. That's Why I Used "Some" cheesy

As I always say, I've been around ladies most of my life coupled with my psychological tendencies wink + BOOKS (very vital) smiley

Focusing on ladies now; men grow and some of these tendencies grow with them but ladies? Almost all. Unless, she consciously works on herself.

Quickly, Seven Things Some Ladies Struggle With Are:

1. Opposite sex (men)

It's obvious, a girl who is forming for you sees you with another girl and jealousy sets in. Haven't you heard stories of grown up women fighting and quarrelling over men? It's like a lady's life revolve around being with a man. Don't pretend joor grin

2. Self esteem ( Being Themselves)

Ladies are naturally shy, Yea. Even the ones that don't look it. It's a struggle. If you doubt me, read most ladies PM. You'll see, " I want to be myself and I don't care what You think ". That's a struggle of self identity and esteem.

3. Their choices ( what they really want)

Who pursues several things a day like some ladies. That's the cause she is hardly in a relationship. Today she wants a man who fears God and loves children only. Tomorrow, I want a guy who is not so deep in spiritual things but loves me dearly + he's rich. This uncertainty is the main cause for the breakups.

4. Their "imperfections"( Their looks )

You need not tell me I'm so wrong on this. She has cup-sized bosoms so she's ashamed of wearing some tops. With flat butt, she needs a bum pad. Her head is a bit flat and she crosses all boundaries to get a huge weavon, or so...Are all these necessary?

5. Their future ( how their man and marriage will look like)

It's not totally bad to think about this but not to the extent of crying over it. I had a colleague who cries over this often. Can you stop worrying and struggling over this? Your aim of going to church, weddings, Social Networks etc, is no longer to have fun as you claim pretentiously, but to "find" him. Hmm...

6. Their Past ( if it will haunt them)

Some fear that with the countless abortions they've secretly had, karma will openly reward them with years of childlessness. Quit that thought already!
I got close to my now "Ex" who kept saying that she fears walking with any guy in public holding hands and all, because they may leave her. I cautioned her but she insisted. True to her words and worry, I left embarassed

7. Their reputation ( I want to be known for this)

Is this not why NL guys call NL girls "fake"? They portray an unrealistic image of themselves and their expectations. They lie without thinking in trying to do that.
I believe in First Impression too but Must you lie?

You'll hear them condemn certain things like they're so innocent. Some things like nude pics in phones, indecency, lying, cheating etc.

I think you mustn't comment if you're guilty. Just keep shut.

Just three days ago, a colleague gave me her phone to help her do some restructuring. In the process, see Indecency naa! Thank God, they were already deleted...cool

You see enh, These struggles are there. Fight it through whatever means you may. Through right company, reading books, prayers, learning etc.

Thank me later. smiley

Have a good evening wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by SuperSuave(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
I dey cum
*modified*
OP I dey feel u die, But some of these things apply to guys/men also
Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by pweetixandy: 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Guys and their obsession with ladies! I mean to sit down and make lists,its crazy and a sign of joblessness TBH.

4 Likes

Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Well I thought it was thins like turning off the light before they sleep and pregnancy

Girls has more problem than NIGERIA
I guess they need change
Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Well I thought it was thins like turning off the light before they sleep and pregnancy

Girls has more problem than NIGERIA
I guess they need change
Too

1 Like

Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by Maamin(m): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
They also struggle to wear tight cloths...then readjust them every few seconds on the street while walking as if they got shrunk. grin
Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by prettyjo(f): 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
i came quite early.
Let me book space first
Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by pinkycute(f): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Can I booked space here "Please embarassed
Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by xynerise: 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
Struggling to be a perfect woman you mean?
Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by Dotwillis1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
.. some still strugle with food preparation sad

to boil water for gaari iz a problem, nt to talk of pounding yam!
Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by snowhyt(f): 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
how comes i don't struggle with any of d things d op mentioned... Oh! i 4got; i aint human
#just kidding#grin
Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by channelz: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
Tired of all these
Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
snowhyt:
how comes i don't struggle with any of d things d op mentioned... Oh! i 4got; i aint human
#just kidding#grin

U are a clown gurl. Wen I checked ur pix.. lolss
Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by prettyjo(f): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
and to think that I would have been the first to comment if not for this network as a result of heavy rain.

nice one @op
Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by snowhyt(f): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
wristwatch:

U are a clown gurl. Wen I checked ur pix.. lolss
hahaha cheesy
Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by Adaeze003(f): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
You said and I quote "It's like a lady's life revolve around being with a man. Don't pretend joor "

Says a guy who sits down every single day to think about lists to come up with about ladies And your life revolves around what exactly? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by whizqueen(f): 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Thank Goodness you said "some" ladies sha.
Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by mirexxx(f): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
nice one smith smiley
#strugglingLadies# cheesy cheesy
Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
SuperSuave:
I dey cum
inside puss.y or where

@Op, u nailed it.......
Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
Adaeze003:
You said and I quote "It's like a lady's life revolve around being with a man. Don't pretend joor "

Says a guy who sits down every single day to think about lists to come up with about ladies And your life revolves around what exactly? undecided

smiley...Taking too life too personal will hurt you.

1 Like

Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
mirexxx:
nice one smith smiley
#strugglingLadies# cheesy cheesy

My dear mirexxx, sup
Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
prettyjo:
and to think that I would have been the first to comment if not for this network as a result of heavy rain.

nice one @op

Thanks Sweet cheesy
Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
If they don't pretend, who will? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by prettyjo(f): 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
emusmith:

Thanks Sweet cheesy
u're welcm
Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by mirexxx(f): 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
wristwatch:

My dear mirexxx, sup
my dear wristwatch Lol grin
can u tell me ur name? or maybe nickname cheesy
this wristwatch sha tongue
Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
pweetixandy:
Guys and their obsession with ladies! I mean to sit down and make lists,its crazy and a sign of joblessness TBH.

OK, Jobful one. Your comments are what folks who can't try say...

We are used to hearing that and it's unnecessarycheesy

1 Like

Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
prettyjo:

u're welcm

How's your evening going? smiley
Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by prettyjo(f): 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
emusmith:

How's your evening going? smiley
going fine
Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by Adaeze003(f): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
emusmith:

smiley...Taking too life too personal will hurt you.

Take your own advise...
Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Adaeze003:

Take your own advise...

OK
Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Adaeze003:

Take your own advise...

Ok
Re: Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
Yeah....you have a point.

Especially fighting over a man.
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 reasons why men like P** girls. / Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? / How Do Black Girls Date White Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.