Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? (2655 Views)

Will God Answer Prayers Said With "Morning Wood" Still Active [guys] / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by dorox10: 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
A friend of mine (who is also my girlfriend's brother)has been owing me the sum of #5000 for the past three months and each time I approach him for the money, he will complain that he hasn't been paid and that he has been having very difficult time to even feed. Iam just a student but this my friend works with the school authority and earns over #60,000 per month. I really need the money because I've been feeding from hand to mouth due to financial constraint here in school.
On sunday, I sat close to the choir during service and when it was offering time, my friend unconciously handed me his tithe envelop to help him cast it into the offering basket since he will be playing the drumset when the offering basket wil be going round. The envelop was thick and slightly open. Out of curiosity, I checked and saw #6000 inside it. I was angry and decided to remove my #5000 out of it and droped the remaining #1000 inside the offering basket for him.
But some persons have been saying God will purnish me for doing that.
What do you all think?? Should I feel guilty?
Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
GOD, SANGO, AYILALA, AMADIOHA, ESHU, ZEUS, JUPITER, THE OLD AND THE NEW GODS.... ALL GODS KNOWN AND UNKNOWN....

GO PUNISH YOU FOR MAKING THIS A THREAD ON NAIRALAND... IDIAT...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by SUGARBEE(f): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
Oh lawd.... You didn't just steal from man, you decided to steal from God?

2 Likes

Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
No

Na devil go punish you undecided

1 Like

Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by raayah(f): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
/

2 Likes

Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by victor2fresh(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
The next tin naw quarrel don start and u will be planing on hw to cut him into pieces lyk dat Anambra boy.

vicτσr2ƒrєsн

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
HeartRobber:
No

Na devil go punish you undecided
Kai... Evuls!

raayah:
Recycled story.
God will punish you for lying!
Lol...
Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by 400billionman: 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hahaha.

Just tell him that you have taken your money.

You ought to have removed your N5,000 and go back to anywhere he sat that Sunday and give him back the envelope containing N1,000. So that if he wanted to quarrel, he should do it infront of the pastor.

You insulted God Shaa.

2 Likes

Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by olafum1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
Op.. If na true,
First make I grin grin grin.
Secondly: who go punish u sef? Maybe d pastor
Thirdly: make I just laugh commot Jo.. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by RussianRoulette: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
So bad of you
Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by benedictnsi(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Guy, you are a POLITI XIAN ..... you carefully withdrew what was meant for the ministry.

Anyway, did you tell the guy what you did
Assuming he brings the money now and give to you, believing you didn't do what you did, what will you do

To me, I will say that you funked up, it would have be better you quarrel with him or even seize his phone than to take that money. Don't you think God was just trying you with that to see if you can rob him (God) and you did.

My brother, I suggest you get 6k, pay God that same amount and sow a seed of forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by johnbuck81(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
pls start asking for forgiveness from God.what u did is TOO wrong. na ur prosperity gate u fit dey close self.
Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
The thunder wen go strick u still dey do push up oooo undecidedby return d money bck to try e offering plate n go collect ur money from ur friend. If he refuse to give it to u, den f**k him up...... Wen boys for area go pick am up he will give you ur money by fuss shocked angry
Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by Dotwillis1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ask for forgiveness and that's all!..... Shikena
Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by MRBrownJ: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
@Dorox10
since you are struggling to even get chop money, dont worry, God (the ever merciful) would understand!

if it was me, i would remove my 5000 and never ask him for my money ever again... but i wouldnt tell him that the debt was "repaid"!
Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by dorox10: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
raayah:
Recycled story.

Lying? How? shocked
Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by ogeoflyf(f): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
Better let your friend be aware of what you did oo. shocked... hunger bad grin
Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by Aroboi(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
U did a very wrong tin..u stole frm him nd God..I wld advice u do a restitution.
Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
lemme say Amen bf i go through d thread ;**AMEN!!
Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by seankay(m): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
I bliv it is that ur friend that God will punish. Dude has 6k and he won't pay your 5k

2 Likes

Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by SonOfEl(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
the guy is suppose to settle any issue he has with you before taking any offering to the altar. a lot NLers do not know their bible.....

1 Like

Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by ivyT(f): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
Freemanan:
GOD, SANGO, AYILALA, AMADIOHA, ESHU, ZEUS, JUPITER, THE OLD AND THE NEW GODS.... ALL GODS KNOWN AND UNKNOWN....

B lyk u just land 4 nairaland
Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by ivyT(f): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
raayah:
Recycled story.
abi o,as hin dey remove d money shey d frnd no dey look hin hand ni?
Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by Babamide(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
seankay:
I bliv it is that ur friend that God will punish. Dude has 6k and he won't pay your 5k
Bless u my brother.

1 Like

Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
ivyT:

B lyk u just land 4 nairaland
Tell me something... This is the norm?
Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by capsule(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lolz...this got me laughing...and he has a sister ya screwing FOC ( free of charge).
Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Oh lawd.... You didn't just steal from man, you decided to steal from God?

Yimu
Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
Freemanan:

*dies, resurrects after corpse is rushed to TB Joshua, reaches for phone and sees comment, dies again, wakes up in heaven surprised to find phone in pocket, unlocks screen and dies again* grin
Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
JimiCoker:

*dies, resurrects after corpse is rushed to TB Joshua, reaches for phone and sees comment, dies again, wakes up in heaven surprised to find phone in pocket, unlocks screen and dies again* grin
Lwkmd... You be Undertaker?
Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
You feed from hand to mouth but you have a girlfriend.......something is punishing you already. Smh
Re: Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? by seankay(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2015
Babamide:

Bless u my brother.
Amen broo smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Sex Addict? / Men change your ways (photo) / How Would You Start Sexing A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.