Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet (70986 Views)

Check Out These Unedited Photos Of Kim Kardashian In Mexico Surfaces / Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling / Unedited Photo From Laura Ikeji’s Court Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 19, 2015
missclassy:

You can put up whatever face you like.
I don't normally give a damn about people, but I just find you intriguing. You are kind of smart for a lady thats all (no offense to ladies)

By the way, I am not trying to inflate your over- bloated ego

You also seem kind of depressed and sad. You come online here on nairaland to repress the sadness you feel.
Don't get me wrong. Its just a psychological observation and evaluation. But whatever it is, know that as a lady like you, I understand
who da hell is this?! undecided you are the one who is depressed and sad!

Fuvk that your psychological bla bla bla observation my ass!

Get off me.

5 Likes

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 19, 2015
Nneka123:

Get off me.
You have the right to be evasive nneka
Just know that I care, that's all
20, 18, 1, 14, 14, 25
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 19, 2015
missclassy:

And i don't care about you! zoom off here.
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 19, 2015
Nneka123:
And i don't care about you! zoom off here.

Whatever
20, 18, 1, 14, 14, 25
Bye!
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 19, 2015
Omo shun,finally i fresh die
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by stevikenna: 1:49am On Feb 19, 2015
Humans are not meant to be perfect

1 Like

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 19, 2015
She is still pretty but am prettier... cheesy
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by joywendy(f): 2:12am On Feb 19, 2015
Please tell us something we don't know undecided

1 Like

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by joywendy(f): 2:15am On Feb 19, 2015
missclassy:

You can put up whatever face you like.
I don't normally give a damn about people, but I just find you intriguing. You are kind of smart for a lady thats all (no offense to ladies)

By the way, you should know that I am in no way, trying to inflate your over- bloated ego

You also seem depressed and sad. You come online here on nairaland to repress the sadness you feel.
Don't get me wrong. Its just a psychological observation and evaluation. But whatever it is, know that as a lady like you, I understand
Nneka123:
Get off me.
missclassy:

20, 18, 1, 14, 14, 25

chineke! shocked

na wa for nl oh.
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 19, 2015
So she has blemishes? Or an 'unflattering' photo?

She's beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Baroba(m): 3:31am On Feb 19, 2015
This is a woman in her 30s that have gone through hormonal changes due to child birth, she looks ok to me.. There is nothing ugly about her..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 3:44am On Feb 19, 2015
It didn't take me today to know that Beyonce is not so pretty
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by smudge2079(m): 3:56am On Feb 19, 2015
Good for her. Not my cup of garri.
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 19, 2015
I have always known that Alicia Keys, my first love, is prettier.
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by chuxjay(m): 5:01am On Feb 19, 2015
Are you a budding soccer player seeking to ply your trade in Europe and improving yourself. You now have an opportunity to meet with international FIFA licensed agent and demonstrate your skills to earn your place on the international scene.....for further info, please email: footballcareer@yahoo.com
or
call Chux on 08038347453
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 19, 2015
This is serious. Hope dat isn't pimples mixed with eczema dat am seeing. She needs our nixodern cream nd gbogbonishe soap..

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Solozzo(m): 5:30am On Feb 19, 2015
Quite pretty to me. Carry on Beyoncé! All the single ladies! grin

1 Like

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by gsalvatore: 5:36am On Feb 19, 2015
Victoria Secret makeup don cast here
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 19, 2015
OP you're wasting your time. Not as pretty or NOT pretty at all. She is Beyonce!!!

And OP one would think youd be prettier than her if youd be here posting this thrash, pretty obviously aint even in your DNA-cause you look like shit beside Beyonce. Attacking Beyonce, you're really pathetic. Go and google Beyonce, results should make you respect her and not be finding ways to bring down someone's wife and mother.

Smh! With your 50naira top and 100naira jeans. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by lonelydora: 5:43am On Feb 19, 2015
Thunder wey go fire foundation and photoshop no get part 2. And wifey will be like Queen B fine well well. SMH
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by marieclare(f): 5:46am On Feb 19, 2015
She could have been having one of those days....usually that time of the month, the skin isn't at its best. just saying o undecided
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by pojophilius(m): 5:58am On Feb 19, 2015
I need una help,I had sex more dan 6rounds yday and I didn't release truout,wot do u fnk tz happening pls
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by bimbor(m): 5:58am On Feb 19, 2015
Those pictures are bad photoshops abeg, My darling Beyonce is more of a damsel and an astonishing beauty. Na u know where u get those pictures from oh!
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 19, 2015
All this malam for my side don dey sell reezler for 20# for my side and u here telling me about beyeonce av gat bigger problem here
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by AISHBAMBA: 6:12am On Feb 19, 2015
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by yollychika(f): 6:22am On Feb 19, 2015
Op u know Wetin b fine so? She is beautiful ... Nice face structure, n features,beautiful eyes , nice cheek bones, n ha nose is sexy, sweet lips, beautiful skin color, etc dese makes a woman beautiful n she is beautiful!!! stop hating joor
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by FrankEsther: 6:24am On Feb 19, 2015
She's still pretty but just just have pimples on her face.
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by owolawitola(f): 6:29am On Feb 19, 2015
What do u mean by me sef get liver talk about beyonce? Cause she has had more tym to become successful doesnt make her any different from me. Except the fame ofcourse. Now, this is a platform where everybody can share their opinions. Dont come here and call me smallie. And as far as av heard, havin sex is not what gives spots. On the contrary it might make me look fresher. Get ur facts right.I didnt even insult her so i have no idea what is getting ur boxers all bunched up.
seangy4konji:
you self get liver talk about beyonce

You must be drunk on coka cola...

Better pray hard and work hard and use people like beyonce pray say God weh answer dem prayer make he answer ur own too...

Smallie by the time that ur uni bf start knacking u well,u go see say ur face go rough.

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Motolank: 6:38am On Feb 19, 2015
She is on her period here
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by ahmedlee: 6:38am On Feb 19, 2015
winkhnmmmmmm
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by ASPchris(m): 6:47am On Feb 19, 2015
people are funny, how could this person be Beyonce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad / Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer / Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.