Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet (70968 Views)

Check Out These Unedited Photos Of Kim Kardashian In Mexico Surfaces / Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling / Unedited Photo From Laura Ikeji’s Court Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by sylviasilifah(f): 9:52am On Feb 19, 2015
true that!
kikelomojessy:
Weda she is pretty or not too pretty, she for sure has a pretty fame, pretty money and pretty life.
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Mhizizzy(f): 10:11am On Feb 19, 2015
edwife:
She is still looks pretty to me,except for some spots here and there which is natural.

So people actually expected her to be a myth? undecided undecided

I wonder o....
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Mhizizzy(f): 10:14am On Feb 19, 2015
Of cos....it is inflammatory cry

channelz:
shocked tongue

Do you use Gas for cooking? Please read this and take note. Let this not happen to you. This could be a common mistake in any househld.

The gas cooker was on and cooking in progress.
The lady observed some cockroaches near the sink and grabbed a can of insect killer and
sprayed it near the gas stove, which was on.
There was an explosion and in no time the poor
woman was covered in flames, sustaining 65%
burns. Her husband rushed in, tried to put out the flames and his clothes too caught fire. The husband is still in hospital, in the burns ward, still unaware that his wife was declared dead on arrival.
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by mruwaifo(m): 10:23am On Feb 19, 2015
I like am like that !!!
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by bengems(m): 10:38am On Feb 19, 2015
she still looks gorgeous even in broken mirrors. this is not enough to make front page, tell us another story jooor!
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Sylverbox(m): 10:49am On Feb 19, 2015
I even hear say she get mouth odour. Hmmmm, Jayz dey try ooooo
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by shoczy(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2015
Assuming money no de nw hw she for b..
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by channelz: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Of cos....it is inflammatory cry

Hence it's called household mistake... you know how irritating roaches can be smiley

By the way, why you crying? Cute gurls don't cry
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by seangy4konji: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2015
She na hin make ur clitoriss deh do press up also...

Go take cold water smallie.

Yes you can share ur opinion..easy.
owolawitola:
What do u mean by me sef get liver talk about beyonce? Cause she has had more tym to become successful doesnt make her any different from me. Except the fame ofcourse. Now, this is a platform where everybody can share their opinions. Dont come here and call me smallie. And as far as av heard, havin sex is not what gives spots. On the contrary it might make me look fresher. Get ur facts right.I didnt even insult her so i have no idea what is getting ur boxers all bunched up.
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by seangy4konji: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2015

owolawitola:
What do u mean by me sef get liver talk about beyonce? Cause she has had more tym to become successful doesnt make her any different from me. Except the fame ofcourse. Now, this is a platform where everybody can share their opinions. Dont come here and call me smallie. And as far as av heard, havin sex is not what gives spots. On the contrary it might make me look fresher. Get ur facts right.I didnt even insult her so i have no idea what is getting ur boxers all bunched up.
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by portaableg(f): 11:29am On Feb 19, 2015
Well even the most beautiful gurl in the world has her ugly dayz.

1 Like

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by owolawitola(f): 11:36am On Feb 19, 2015
Smh. Thank u. Will do. Oldie.
seangy4konji:

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Mhizizzy(f): 11:51am On Feb 19, 2015
channelz:
Hence it's called household mistake... you know how irritating roaches can be smiley

By the way, why you crying? Cute gurls don't cry

Even princess Diana cried undecided
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by channelz: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
-
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Mhizizzy(f): 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
channelz:
The only cute gurl I know is the only one my eye beholds...
Now tell me this ain't the line of tha year

Really undecided
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by channelz: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
-
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Mhizizzy(f): 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=channelz post=30878112]For real. Come on brighten the face, my idea of cte:[/quot
grin
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by channelz: 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:

grin
cheesy Now that's more like it. But seriously they are cute.
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by gabylzy(m): 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
see as pple dey fire a billionaire...make dem snap dem so close sef...king kong no fit smyle@d pic
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nneka123:
oh people! cut it.

These pictures were uploaded by beyonce's crew on her website. Because they feel she's beautiful, and what to show the world that beyonce can be flawless grin even having spots too. so abeg shut up people. she's flawless and still fresher than you/

Rickyrichards grin grin grin
Lol...Nneka...sorry o, abeg no eat me just because I dissed Beyonce. cheesy

With that picture, I'm way fresher and you know it, otherwise I'd be lying. And lying is a sin. And God hates sin. And God loves me. And I love God. So I should hate sin, and by extension, lies. I should probably shout the truth now: I'm way fresher than Bey!!!!
tongue
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by jpphilips(m): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
channelz:
shocked tongue

Do you use Gas for cooking? Please read this and take note. Let this not happen to you. This could be a common mistake in any household.

The gas cooker was on and cooking in progress.
The lady observed some cockroaches near the sink and grabbed a can of insect killer and
sprayed it near the gas stove, which was on.
There was an explosion and in no time the poor
woman was covered in flames, sustaining 65%
burns. Her husband rushed in, tried to put out the flames and his clothes too caught fire. The husband is still in hospital, in the burns ward, still unaware that his wife was declared dead on arrival.

If she was asked to study science or better still English language to be able to read the "inflammable" inscription on the aerosol canister, will she agree? One way or another just like most of you here, will definitely pay for her ignorance.

And you too, you are more dumb than the woman because on hearing the story, you fixed culpability on the Gas cooker as shown on your title.
Truth is; the source of flame is not the issue here but the interaction between the flame and the canister.
Whatever the source of naked flame is candle, match stick, or kerosene stove, the result will be the same, the warning to Gas users is absolutely unnecessary and the height of your ignorance, I have no doubt you are one of the minions who took salt water bath to cure Ebola.
Nation of the dumb!!
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Weah96: 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Photoshop things. Who snapped this photo of Beyonce and where? SMH.

That lady would have hired a personal dermatologist if she really had terrible acne like that. The dermatologist would occupy a room in one of their mansions until the acne went away.
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
At least her brow is natural!!!!And she is still beautiful so ugly people stop hating....
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
sylviasilifah:
he has a choice?

He HAD a choice,
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by sylviasilifah(f): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
you've taken it quite serious.
jpphilips:

If she was asked to study science or better still English language to be able to read the "inflammable" inscription on the aerosol canister, will she agree? One way or another just like most of you here, will definitely pay for her ignorance.

And you too, you are more dumb than the woman because on hearing the story, you fixed culpability on the Gas cooker as shown on your title.
Truth is; the source of flame is not the issue here but the interaction between the flame and the canister.
Whatever the source of naked flame is candle, match stick, or kerosene stove, the result will be the same, the warning to Gas users is absolutely unnecessary and the height of your ignorance, I have no doubt you are one of the minions who took salt water bath to cure Ebola.
Nation of the dumb!!

1 Like

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by channelz: 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
jpphilips:

Nation of the dumb!!
jpphilips Losen up a bit, you're not the only one passing through difficult times. Or did you lose a family member to EVD? It is well k?

Whatever catchy phrase used, the message has been passed.♥

If you could take your time, assume so much air of importance just to explain the obvious, even with high sounding words, then I must give it to you; you're highly intelligent and smart. You could probably be of immense help to this young chap...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by golddeejay(m): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
Riclord001:

lol. so, how did cause of d incident leak out. husband was not in. wife is dead. or did they install cctv in d kitchen?
u na lie buster
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Hwy95: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Is that not the case with 90% of all women, regardless of race, colour or creed.

Big Deal. She is still a mega star
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by iamjane(f): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
grin He's such a sad fellow
channelz:
jpphilips Losen up a bit, you're not the only one passing through difficult times. Or did you lose a family member to EVD? It is well k?

Whatever catchy phrase used, the message has been passed.♥

If you could take your time, assume so much air of importance just to explain the obvious, even with high sounding words, then I must give it to you; you're highly intelligent and smart. You could probably be of immense help to this young chap...

1 Like

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by wirelessssss(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
jpphilips:

Nation of the dumb!!
[/s]
This is highly sardonic! While you made a valid point, you didn't have to appear disgruntled;

You say sadistically, "One way or another just like most of you here, will definitely pay for her ignorance"... what has been your effort thus far in enlightening the "ignorant"?

You not only unscrupulously pounced on the poster who made an effort, you also pounced on the victim, and everyone else you dimmed "ignorant" around here. Everything about you: your comments, threads, signature... reeks of hatred! You sit there taking pride in your knowledge in the English language, haggling over words, while people out there are producing results with but a simple effort.

If you're a mature man as you are trying so hard to prove to your world, then you ought to have known by now how the world works:

No one cares how much you know, they want to know how much you care!

Apparently you're intelligent and "knowledgeable", but so is our Hon. Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister of the Economy, Dr. (Mrs.) Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala I guess you know what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Rawdeal:

lmao. not kidding. I made a mistake it's natasha2
thank me later
I've seen her picture. The one she took when she was leaving jail. She's ............. but Nneka123 trumps everyone. tongue
What was she in for anyway? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall / Comedian Akpororo Weds Josephine (Photos) / Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.