Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Ibb Blast Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Blast Fani Kayode (2781 Views)

OBJ And IBB Blast Fayose,FFK And Others On Twitter,Call Them 'Area Boys'(Pics / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by Godbest(m): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
IBB HAS FINALLY BLAST FANI KAYODE
If this is true about fani, then it difficult to show love and help others because once they are in better position than you
That when you will see their true colour

2 Likes

Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by teemanbastos(m): 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gbam..
FFK is a political bastard

3 Likes

Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by pacesetter939: 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
FFK is only looking for means to remain relevance and keep his stomach full.

1 Like

Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by automaticcars: 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! See knockout.......... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Obasanjo brought him back and give him barcanista "protection" grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by L0nestar(m): 12:03am On Feb 19, 2015
I hope it's the real IBB
Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by Godbest(m): 12:05am On Feb 19, 2015
seriously fani should to be Eternally and foreverlly (permit my english) grateful for what OBJ did in HIS life
money and position is not all about life
fani you are a disgrace for allowing money and position take your integrity and value

2 Likes

Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by Gbawe: 12:08am On Feb 19, 2015
That is not the utterance of IBB. That is a fake account. In any case it is EKiti Governor, i.e Ayo Fayose, who is the most famous London taxi driver turned successful Nigerian politician. Not a fan of FFK but this is pure fabrication.

4 Likes

Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by mrofficial(m): 12:09am On Feb 19, 2015
Gbawe:
That is not the utterance of IBB. That is a fake account. In any case it is EKiti Governor, i.e Ayo Fayose, who is the most famous London taxi driver turned successful Nigerian politician. Not a fan of FFK but this is pure fabrication.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 19, 2015
In other words he should not be a man of his own any more?

3 Likes

Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by kokoA(m): 12:10am On Feb 19, 2015
I thought he was flexing hard abroad and jumping from one beauty queen's pucii to another naw.. **i no call anybody name o**
Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by midolian(m): 12:15am On Feb 19, 2015
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahaahaaa....Laff wan tear my belle die..

Even though this account may b fake, I find this very funny

1 Like

Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by Ikengawo: 12:16am On Feb 19, 2015
[size=20pt]so im supposed to clap because Obasanjo made a taxi driver the Minister of AVIATION?![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by themano: 12:30am On Feb 19, 2015
Gbawe:
The things APC do. Why all the fabrications
Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by Godbest(m): 1:14am On Feb 19, 2015
Gbawe:
NO NO
i dont think the account HIS. FAKE
Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 19, 2015
So?
Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by caselessogbuagu: 1:20am On Feb 19, 2015
automaticcars:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! See knockout.......... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Obasanjo brought him back and give him barcanista "protection" grin grin grin grin
*falls from palm tree* grin grin
Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by caselessogbuagu: 1:21am On Feb 19, 2015
Ikengawo:
[size=20pt]so im supposed to clap because Obasanjo made a taxi driver the Minister of AVIATION?![/size]
no, you are supposed to cry.
Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by Chigold101(m): 1:27am On Feb 19, 2015
Godbest:
IBB HAS FINALLY BLAST FANI KAYODE
If this is true about fani, then it difficult to show love and help others because once they are in better position than you
That when you will see their true colour
lolzzz is IBB the owner of that twitter account?

Check the introduction in that account you will see the word “PARODY.“ Check the meaning in your dictionary unless you just want to trick Nigerians...
Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by Freetech: 4:04am On Feb 19, 2015
Taxi driver ffk + fayose = tout x 2
Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by modskiller(m): 5:29am On Feb 19, 2015
Yeeepa, IBB murdered this man oo.
Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by M4gunners: 7:10am On Feb 19, 2015
I dont believe and we never believe that this is IBB talking. To whichever that wrote this, remember too that OBJ was brought out from prison and made him President. You can now compare someone who is a Taxi driver in London (with high currency ) to the one in Nigeria prison eating uncooked beans.
Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by Nonybb: 7:35am On Feb 19, 2015
Do IBB have the temerity to blast anyone knowing fully well and than him and his hausa-Fulani Gambaris are the ones that brought this Nation to it kneels. He distributed the Oil wealth to 83% Islamist and shut up others. IBB is Nigeria's biggest problem and he knows it. The only thing I like about him is that he had failed this nation and he knows it and that is equally why he is keeping calm and not shouting as motor pack tout as Obasanjo
Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by azzima(m): 8:07am On Feb 19, 2015
M4gunners:
I dont believe and we never believe that this is IBB talking. To whichever that wrote this, remember too that OBJ was brought out from prison and made him President. You can now compare someone who is a Taxi driver in London (with high currency ) to the one in Nigeria prison eating uncooked beans.
Ode! But the one in prison had been an accomplished General and head of State. And an owner of an expansive land. What can FOR boast of?
Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by azzima(m): 8:07am On Feb 19, 2015
What can FFK boast of??
Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 19, 2015
See corrupt ibb to dey blast person undecided

Nothing we no go see for nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by blackfase(m): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by blackfase(m): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2015
No wonder, same OBJ said this of FFK....

Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by Vicotex(m): 8:13am On Feb 19, 2015
@IBB because he was brought back from UK by OBJ he shouldn't talk about OBJ's wrong doing?
Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by banki(m): 8:14am On Feb 19, 2015
Nonybb:
Do IBB have the temerity to blast anyone knowing fully well and than him and his hausa-Fulani Gambaris are the ones that brought this Nation to it kneels. He distributed the Oil wealth to 83% Islamist and shut up others. IBB is Nigeria's biggest problem and he knows it. The only thing I like about him is that he had failed this nation and he knows it and that is equally why he is keeping calm and not shouting as motor pack tout as Obasanjo

first of all the account is fake

second what is with you and calling people hausa Fulani gambari, what does that even mean.....?

IBB IS NUPE from Niger state, he is neither hausa or Fulani.... so please shut up, again all this oil wealth distributuion don't say what you don't know because its obvious you've been spoon fed with trash, you call obasanjo a motor park tout because you support jonathan, you forget that this motor park tout single handedly brought jonathan into prominence, while people like you were busy hiding and couldn't talk.....
Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by dein77(m): 8:25am On Feb 19, 2015
I AM instead of I'M?

Fake.
Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by M4gunners: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2015
azzima:
Ode! But the one in prison had been an accomplished General and head of State. And an owner of an expansive land. What can FOR boast of?
Ewure! Dis poo here didn't answer my question
Re: Ibb Blast Fani Kayode by Bayswater: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2015
Gbawe:

Fayose was never a Taxi driver. He has been running Spotless Motors for decades. You guys just fabricate lies to malign people, you will get your comeuppance shortly. Two can play that game, you know.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Finally Tarnshing Any Remaining Image He Has Left. / Fashola Facing EFCC Case As Group Petitions For His Invitation / Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.