Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? (6668 Views)

Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives / Should Married Men Tell Their Wives How Much They Earn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? by YourCoffin: 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

No, i don't agree with this. What if she intentionally did it so you could try persuading her?

We were told that NO means NO.

Anyway, for a husband lure his wife into sex, it's as easy as her removing her undies. The man should do the following:

Fill a briefcase with a neat, crisp wads of cash that still has its fresh smell- any denomination above 50naira is ok and it doesn't have to be his. Leave the briefcase open, place it in the wardrobe and leave the door slightly ajar. Then turn off the AC, close the windows and leave the room with the door closed. Go to the sitting room, relax on the seat and watch nature play out.

When she comes to you, agree to give her anything she asks for but make sure you leave loopholes you can maneuver through. If you do all these and it didn't work, you can sue me for every penny...
Re: Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? by delishpot: 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
Rapsainot:
nah only me waka come? grin don't tell me you don't like money too

Nna, me sef like am pass you O grin
Re: Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? by cococandy(f): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
coogar:

so a husband has to beguile his wife to enjoy his own conjugal rights ? what happened to all those vows she made at the altar? grin
That phrase alone takes away all the sweetness in the act.
It just becomes a duty then. Nothing to enjoy

And some guys wonder why Yusuf the gateman is getting it undecided

I read one post here where he guy was angry that his girlfriend/wife didn't want to co-operate whenever he comes to claim his rights?

Jeez!

How cold and mechanical will that sex be? I can't even get myself to call it love-making.
Re: Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? by bukatyne(f): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
moca:
It turn some women on.
Infact most women.
U r in a marriage prone to disaster if u can't lure ur woman into doing it.
What is wrong with this people?
R they real?

Smh.

I wonder o!
Re: Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? by coogar: 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
cococandy:

That phrase alone takes away all the sweetness in the act.
It just becomes a duty then. Nothing to enjoy

which yeye sweetness?
so making a guy beg, dance, sing & do cartwheels before sėx does not take away the sweetness from him? what a selfish statement!

And some guys wonder why Yusuf the gateman is getting it undecided

if yussuf wants it, he should get it.

I read one post here where he guy was angry that his girlfriend/wife didn't want to co-operate whenever he comes to claim his rights? Jeez!

this coming from you is a bit rich.
are you not part of the crew that preaches a woman's no is no? if she says no from the first ask, why should the man ask again?

How cold and mechanical will that sex be? I can't even get myself to call it love-making.

marriage is a union of 2 individuals.
they must both want the sėx at the same time. if he wants it & she doesn't want it, he should respect her wishes & vice versa. anything beyond this is tantamount to marital räpe.

women cannot continue to deceive humanity that no means no & no can sometimes be yes if he tries harder. you guys should choose one side. this is exactly the reason some guys persist & this is also why marital räpe is rife in most marriages.
Re: Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? by cococandy(f): 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
No one is asking you to persist when she says no.

The simple message is that seduction (not force) is in line and proper between married couples to retain the romance.

Even the man can't be in the mood all the time. So the woman should also seduce him sometimes and put him in the mood instead of waiting for him to make the first move all the time.
coogar:

which yeye sweetness?
so making a guy beg, dance, sing & do cartwheels before sėx does not take away the sweetness from him? what a selfish statement!

are you not part of the crew that preaches a woman's no is no? if she says no from the first ask, why should the man ask again?

they must both want the sėx at the same time. if he wants it & she doesn't want it, he should respect her wishes & vice versa. anything beyond this is tantamount to marital räpe.

women cannot continue to deceive humanity that no means no & no can sometimes be yes if he tries harder. you guys should choose one side. this is exactly the reason some guys persist & this is also why marital räpe is rife in most marriages.
Re: Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? by coogar: 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
cococandy:
No one is asking you to persist when she says no.

so at what stage does seduction come into play? before the first ask or after the first no? grin

The simple message is that seduction (not force) is in line and proper between married couples to retain the romance.

seduction isn't in line.
a wife must desire to have sex with her hubby all the time. this is why they are in love with each other & having sėx is a physical expression of love.

Even the man can't be in the mood all the time. So the woman should also seduce him sometimes and put him in the mood instead of waiting for him to make the first move all the time.

my request is enough seduction.
if she says no to it then that should be final. i can always try another day. after all, you women have constantly told us sėx isn't food. grin
Re: Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? by cococandy(f): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Seduction is very much in line and if you're good at it,the NO response won't even come up in the first place because she's already in the mood.

So the seduction comes before the first ask grin

See even the man can't always be In the mood to make love to his wife all the time.
Her seduction puts him in the mood.

And that is the actual asking.

Or how do you intend to do your own asking?

"Mama nkechi, the time has come for sex. Shall we proceed to the bedroom?" grin

coogar:

so at what stage does seduction come into play? before the first ask or after the first no? grin

seduction isn't in line.
a wife must desire to have sex with her hubby all the time. this is why they are in love with each other & having sėx is a physical expression of love.

my request is enough seduction.
if she says no to it then that should be final. i can always try another day. after all, you women have constantly told us sėx isn't food. grin
Re: Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? by coogar: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
cococandy:

Seduction is very much in line and if you're good at it,the NO response won't even come up in the first place because she's already in the mood. So the seduction comes before the first ask grin

that's exactly what i said.....my appearance alone is enough. if she's not seduced before my first ask, there's no need to try anything else.

See even the man can't always be In the mood to make love to his wife all the time.

biko, i am always in the mood. grin

nah....it's a build up!
sexting while at work. by the time i get home, she's waiting & gagging for it. grin no luring, no cajoling, no frog jumps.
Re: Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? by cococandy(f): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
coogar:

that's exactly what i said.....my appearance alone is enough. if she's not seduced before my first ask, there's no need to try anything else.

biko, i am always in the mood. grin

nah....it's a build up!
sexting while at work. by the time i get home, she's waiting & gagging for it. grin no luring, no cajoling, no frog jumps .

There you go. It is all part of the seduction.
Yes u agree it is a build up. That's the seduction process.
One sweet word here and there even before both of you get home.
Sexting and all what not. By the time y'all get home, you will be tearing each others clothes off.
Re: Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? by coogar: 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
cococandy:

There you go. It is all part of the seduction.
Yes u agree it is a build up. That's the seduction process.
One sweet word here and there even before both of you get home.
Sexting and all what not. By the time y'all get home, you will be tearing each others clothes off.

well, if you put it this way, you have a point. unlike some people suggesting men should start wearing see-through boxers, red thongs & black socks. grin

that's one step away from being gaŷ. grin
Re: Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? by itstpia8: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
if your wife says see through boxers are what gets her in the mood, then what exactly is your reason for not wearing them.
Re: Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? by coogar: 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
itstpia8:
if your wife says see through boxers are what gets her in the mood, then what exactly is your reason for not wearing them.

she can take a hike! grin
see through boxers? is that what gets you in the mood, lady tpia?
Re: Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? by itstpia8: 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
just wondering why you got scared at the mention, that's all!
Re: Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? by cococandy(f): 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
coogar:

well, if you put it this way, you have a point. unlike some people suggesting men should start wearing see-through boxers, red things & black socks. grin

that's one step away from being gaŷ. grin

Well That's just silly. I get it as the joke it is. What's a see-through boxer to me or any lady for that matter? grin

Just that some guys are very mechanical when it comes to sex.
Some just wanna insert the moment they are erect without caring if the place is ready to receive them or not.
Re: Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? by bukatyne(f): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
coogar:

which yeye sweetness?

I laugh in Spanish

Hubby and wife should want sex at the same time?

When you ask Sarah for sex, do you say 'Oya Sarah give me my rights' or it is through kissing , caressing etc?

If it is through the later, is it not seduction
Re: Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? by bukatyne(f): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
cococandy:

Seduction is very much in line and if you're good at it,the NO response won't even come up in the first place because she's already in the mood.

So the seduction comes before the first ask grin

You dey mind Coogar? grin

I did not even see your response

So he sexts his wife and yet he doesn't believe seduction is needed between couples

Classic!

2 Likes

Re: Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? by baralatie(m): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
op!you're asking the husband to bore the wife with begging for sex tactics!
ouch!!!
Re: Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? by tpiaT: 10:25pm On May 16, 2015
Re: Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? by KanwuliaJara: 11:31pm On May 16, 2015
Because they are beasts and only get aroused with PLENTY-PLENTY fight and use of slaps to wake up their wives! grin
Re: Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? by Moana(f): 11:54pm On May 16, 2015
crackhaus:
Luring a woman to have sex can be tiring, considering the man will still be the one putting in all the work after she succumbs.

Once a woman starts singing the I'm-not-in-the-mood tune, I let her be in most cases - got no patience for lovingly luring a grown woman when I could be having a drink or getting some sleep.
when you start taking care of kids belonging to another man who takes time to lure her you will shout women are evil. It is well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? / Happy International Women's Day 2023 / Wife Beatings in Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.