Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

[] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] (53424 Views)

40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions / 26 Android Codes That Can Help You Solve All Your Phone Problems / Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by hovatek: 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
crispyqutie:
my tecno f7 camera just suddenly stopped snapping and sometimes says # cannot connect to camera
mostly hardware or crashed gallery apk
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Manchelsea(m): 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
post=31147665:

/data/log
if that fails then ebr tweak
.pls detail me on how to clear the log. where to find it and how to ebr tweak
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by HERLEEMAH(f): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
My tecno p5 goes off any time i insert it's follow come memory card but it works on other phone and i'v deleted most of the apps
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by laginks: 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
post=31147641:

was it ever rooted or upgraded (stock or custom)
no it has never. im wondering what the problem could be. i use avast antivirus and this cmsecurity app
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by DanceVille: 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dazion sent me 2 u...
That might b a Virus.
Download Avira anti-virus security..
laginks:
Good day sir,
pls i saw ur post and said i shlould contact u directly. Please my tab reboots itself and sometimes does a factory reset by itself. When dat happend all my fontacts and messages are deleted. Pls what could be the problem. Thanks for ur time. I appreciate
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Manchelsea(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
Manchelsea:
.pls detail me on how to clear the log. where to find it and how to ebr tweak
pls attend to this question cos my battery is low
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by khenii(m): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
how do I increase my Tecno p9 internal memory from 1gb to 4gb
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by oyeludef(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hello please, i saw the procedure on how to use mtn bis with d aid of simple server on Android and i did all d settings and decided to test run it with the daily 100 naira bis but it didn't work. Is there anymore thing i need to do or is it that it doesn't work on the daily plan? Thanks in anticipation of ur response
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by laginks: 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
DanceVille:
Dazion sent me 2 u...
That might b a Virus.
Download Avira anti-virus security..
ok i would do dat now n get bak to u. its so bad that the home botton doesnt work anymore. when im on oda apps and want to go directly ba to home, i cant. i have to completely close the app before i can get to the home screen. its so fustrating, thanks anyway.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=Manchelsea post=31146127][/quote]download es file explorer and link2sd...
Quote me when u get it
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by olamikunle213(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Storage space running out on my tecno F7
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by segneyuk(m): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
My android D5 just off n refuse 2 on again, how do I get it to on to complete its life cycle!
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by olanreyman(m): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
How do i upgrade my techno h5 from 4.2.2 jelly bean to 4.4 kitkat?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
For those having storage full error, if your fone is rooted, download es file Explorer, root app delete and link2sd from play store.
Open ur es file Explorer and at the top left corner, open the slide=tool=root explorer= turn it on.
At the top u will see a bar with 2 or 3 options, device-sdcard0 sdcard1. Select device and below will be folders, locate the "data" folder, open it and locate log/othermode folder, open it and delete it's contents
In that same data folder, locate tombstone folder and also delete it's contents.
Close es file Explorer and open link2sd, and move applications like Facebook, bbm, WhatsApp and other apps that u have installed in ur device memory that can't move manually to SD card.
After moving the apps, open root app delete and delete all the prerloaded loaded apps that are useless for u.
BEST SOLUTION FOR ALL YE TECHNO USERS
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
khenii:
how do I increase my Tecno p9 internal memory from 1gb to 4gb
goto Google and search "how to partition sdcard"
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
Manchelsea:
pls attend to this question cos my battery is low
answered above
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by derato: 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
my galaxy tab2 ,when I download bbm,n eneter pins after sometimes I can't log into bbm anymore n I lost all d pins I had,I download again n d same problem.pls wat is wrong with the fone.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by haysal(m): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hello pls can anyone help me out...certain apps and games on my phone recently stopped working,apps like MX player,proxy droid fifa and so on...I have restored its factory settings twice and also unrooted it and yet it refused to work!
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by PHEMMY18(m): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
plz help me on how to root and change imei of my infinix x530.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by WMD(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
post=31147139:

WMD :
my tecno M9 goes on random selection. i hardly log on to facebook cos it usually select a post n share
without my command. it scrolls uncontrollably and sometimes hang that i wil have to lock n unlock d
phone for it to stabilise for jst few seconds

does it stop after you sleep it?

yes but jst for a while and not all d times. sometimes u will have to do it severally
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by aleeyu312(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
I want to know how to upgrade from one version of android to another
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by joecooper(m): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
My Sony Xperia Z gets really hot when i use it for a few minute..... how can i deal with this basically?!
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Kola86(m): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
post=31056156:

at what point does it keep restarting?
Anytime I drop it.its doesn't do dat wen am using it,but as soon as o drop it,it will be restarting maybe after 10 mins
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by jogsman01(m): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
lg4200l na my fone. my wifi is not working....any help on it....?.??
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by jonglexer: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
DaZion:
Hey Guys.

Post your android phone errors and problems here and a solution would be given to you.

All other certified and expert Phone Engineer here would help..

Or email me at...ziongabriel6@gmail.com.
Facebook Username: Da-Ziondancer.
Or call me: 2348135447736.

Thanks!..
Da-Zion.
my flash share can't connect to other devices...I have deleted and reinstalled severally.. still no solution...what do I do??
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by makazona(m): 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
DaZion:
Hey Guys.

Post your android phone errors and problems here and a solution would be given to you.

All other certified and expert Phone Engineer here would help..

Or email me at...ziongabriel6@gmail.com.
Facebook Username: Da-Ziondancer.
Or call me: 2348135447736.

Thanks!..
Da-Zion.

my android is always clicking on its own...d pointer misbehaves too much and it makes typing difficult.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Crespodinho(m): 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
Please i wanna change the imei of my tecno n7, bt when i press the AT+ keyboard wont pop up..... av tried mtk engr and mobile uncle pls help
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by smartdaction: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
my phone b3 normally refuse to on wen eva it uses his hand and switch off due to low b3
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by slick04(m): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
post=30918192:

are you logged into a google account on the phone? and do you get any error?
yes I'm logged on to a google account, but i don't get any errors. it just displays for as long as my battery us charged

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pls how will I get better apps on my Microsoft Lumia. Don't even know why I got it. D color I guess. Facebook is too bad. IG not cool. Cant download flash share etc.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Psylas(m): 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Some times if my galaxy tab3 is on, when the light goes of, if i press the power key, the light will refuse to on while the phone is on.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Ashleyma77(m): 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
please my Google play store app does not open.it says 'error' 'retry' all the time.I cleared the cache hoping it would stop but its still the same issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

My Blackberry Doesn't Load *556# To Network Pls Help! / Hacker Group, Anonymous Takes Down Glo Website / MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.