Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

[] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] (53473 Views)

40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions / 26 Android Codes That Can Help You Solve All Your Phone Problems / Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
musico:
MY OWN CAN NOT DISPLACE MY CONTACT . PLEASE HELP ME
That is because your contact is automatically,sync, stored in your google account.Go to your google account,from inbox,starred etc at the left hand side of your gmail account,export your contact to your sim card.Better still go to a phone engineer to get it transfer at no cost.You can watch how he does it for future reference.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by FranckJay: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Firstly your name is funny. ziondancer *lol*.then my tecno has tecno logo in the front. my techno also has a camera. WHY
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Nellizzy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
my play store isn't downloading on my gionee p3 pls help one of my friend said its because I uses the glo bis tweak please help
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by versace400(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pls I've tried everything possible to connect my techno f7 to my system but all to no avail. I've downloaded everything needed to root the phone but can't do anything without the phone driver. I've tried many drivers but no solution yet. Pls help me out.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Morhziez(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pls my flash share is not working on my tecno H6
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by lepasharon(f): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
If I loose my android fone does any one know how I can recover my contacts ? ? How can I back my contacts up ?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by aboki2000(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Can only receive text msg but can't send , keep writing unsend msg , why ? SAMSUNG
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
lepasharon:
If I loose my android fone does any one know how I can recover my contacts ? ? How can I back my contacts up ?
in your contacts, go to settings and select import/export.
Choose your sim and export it to your gmail

1 Like

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Olamiplenty1(m): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pls my techno H5 just refuse to come up and at times it just blinks and off again. An engineer I gav said d software is currupt but he does not get dat of Techno H5. Pls help I jst got d phone few months ago. Thanks
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by soleexx(m): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
My zpad 10.1" is working fine but I can't get the flashlight to on when taking pictures of myself
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by brize(m): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
LarrySun:
It started by doing that every once or twice each time I tried to switch the phone on. Now, it's not even loading the home page anymore. It just displays the Tecno name without going past that.
visit the nearest tecno carelcare centre, they can solve the the problem and the good news is that it's FREE!!!
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Oga, why did u ask us to post our android problems here when the only solution you are providing is viewing our complaint like the complaner.. Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by kingslayer(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
please anytime i switch on my my tecno m3 it takes about an hour plus to load my contacts,but music & d rest load & work immediately but i can't make calls till after an hour plus cos of d loading ish
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by searay(m): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
@DaZion
My Techno G9 fail into water and the screen is not showing anything now. Is there any I can do to restored it
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Kave(m): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Unfortunately, Messages has stopped.

Thats my own small headache o... Techno D5
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
How can I downgrade my ipad2 so all the app I downloaded on it and can start rotating again
Please help solve this problem
Thanks

How can I downgrade my ipad2 so all the app I downloaded on it and can start rotating again
Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by veekid(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
I'm having problems with ma play store, I can't add google account since after I formated the phone till now
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by lovely17(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
mine is broken screen anyone?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Pasblack(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
LarrySun:
My Tecno D1 does not boot! It only displays the Tecno logo and stops there.
Turn off d fone, Hold power button and volume up buttons 2geda for 10-15 secs. The screen will display some info on rebooting, Formatting and so on. Use the volume button to choose Btw available options de the power button to select the preferred option.
I hope it helps
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by originally(m): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
MY PHONE IS HAVING INSTALLATION OF APPS PROBLEM,IT ALWAYS TELLS ME NO ENOUGH MEMORY TO INSTALL YET I HAVE 4GB FREE, THE PROBLEM IS I CANT SWITCH TO USING MY SD CARD MEMORY AS MY MAIN MEMORY, THE INTERNAL MEMORY N ITS D MEMORY DAT INTSALL APPS,I WANT TO SWITCH TO SD CARD AS MY MAIN MEMORY.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
The only remedy u have is for you to root your fone
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by tosodus(m): 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
pls my HTC desire hd does not display 3g network
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by khatea: 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
bashbif:
come to my aid ooo,my tecno h6 no dey charge when on but it will charge when i put it off,what can i do plz

Same problem with my Nokia XL
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
originally:
MY PHONE IS HAVING INSTALLATION OF APPS PROBLEM,IT ALWAYS TELLS ME NO ENOUGH MEMORY TO INSTALL YET I HAVE 4GB FREE, THE PROBLEM IS I CANT SWITCH TO USING MY SD CARD MEMORY AS MY MAIN MEMORY, THE INTERNAL MEMORY N ITS D MEMORY DAT INTSALL APPS,I WANT TO SWITCH TO SD CARD AS MY MAIN MEMORY.
if it's rooted I will give u directives on wat to do
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by SantohFilz(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
my htc one m8 won't just download any media file from whatsapp, be it pictures, voice notes, video or anything and I still don't get how to screenshot.
please what can I do to solve the problem?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by joelegacy(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Please oh am using tablet s9,each time my phone screen is lock before I unlock my phone the screen will turn white then after sometimes it will turn back to normal as am using it.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Matiti(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
My fone is HTC one XL at&t. The bottom line/area of the screen, isn't responding when touch..
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by CashdownNG: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
hi all. does anyone know how I can root a chinaphone all these mtk phones a beg.its my 5699 I've checked it online with no help whatsoever, anyone experienced in that?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by condense42(m): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
my samsung galaxy sII couldnt rcognise any oda sim apart from my MTN sim......what cud be d cause?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by IbkD: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
My Huawei Y220-U10 android version 2.3.6 keeps carrying out commands I didn't iniitiate and hangs a lot. Most times I can't pick calls.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Yehman(m): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
DaZion:
Hey Guys.

Post your android phone errors and problems here and a solution would be given to you.

All other certified and expert Phone Engineer here would help..

Or email me at...ziongabriel6@gmail.com.
Facebook Username: Da-Ziondancer.
Or call me: 2348135447736.

Thanks!..
Da-Zion.
Pls my Samsung magic stayle refuses to browse again. The internet service icon do not even display again. What could cause this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently / MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package / Hacker Group, Anonymous Takes Down Glo Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.