Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

I Need Your Advice Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice Please! (1811 Views)

What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice Please! by abduldope(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2015
THREAD CLOSED!!!
Re: I Need Your Advice Please! by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2015
Most girls act weird when they gain attention to the university even if you are an undergraduate already. It's so pathetic. Try to talk to her and give her more time. If she doesn't amend then let her go. I guess the idea that you two won't be in the same university or town shy longer caused the new attitude.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Please! by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2015
Dud oya have some weed
Puff one wrap every 2hour for 1week
This is my little contribution in making the world a berra place
Re: I Need Your Advice Please! by Odillz: 10:09am On Feb 19, 2015
Boy: Did anybody give you gift?

Girl: No.He took me out.

I don't see anything that should cause you tears...Tell me you sliced onions and I would understand.
Re: I Need Your Advice Please! by abduldope(m): 10:11am On Feb 19, 2015
Largas:
Most girls act weird when they gain attention to the university even if you are an undergraduate already. It's so pathetic. Try to talk to her and give her more time. If she doesn't amend then let her go. I guess the idea that you two won't be in the same university or town shy longer caused the new attitude.
the worst part is. when ever i ask her if she still love me her reply would be yes, bt i cnt recall d last time she say I LOVE U to me
Re: I Need Your Advice Please! by abduldope(m): 10:15am On Feb 19, 2015
Odillz:

I don't see anything that should cause you tears...Tell me you sliced onions and I would understand.
nd jst 3mnthz of sepration shes goin out with sm1
Re: I Need Your Advice Please! by elantraceey(f): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2015
abduldope:
nd jst 3mnthz of sepration shes goin out with sm1

Did you ask to take her out and she refused? undecided
Re: I Need Your Advice Please! by abduldope(m): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2015
elantraceey:

Did you ask to take her out and she refused? undecided
no.... wt i dnt understnd is why did she stp calling when this are the most important time to stay in touch with our distance
Re: I Need Your Advice Please! by redvektor(m): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2015
Jos take her out and talk 2 her nofin better pass understanding but incase she no change jos leave her queens plenty na u go taya. Op note(dem no day kari women mata for head put am for sholda when he taya u find somewhere drop am)

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Please! by elantraceey(f): 10:38am On Feb 19, 2015
abduldope:
no.... wt i dnt understnd is why did she stp calling when this are the most important time to stay in touch with our distance

What stopped you from doing the calling, she's now a student and has a lot in her hands
Re: I Need Your Advice Please! by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:51am On Feb 19, 2015
Hmm.

My guy, forget her and move on.

It will take a miracle for you two to still be together after her stay in d university.
Find another girl and move on wit ur life.

I'm sorry if I'm being harsh but its just d truth!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Please! by abduldope(m): 10:51am On Feb 19, 2015
elantraceey:

What stopped you from doing the calling, she's now a student and has a lot in her hands
lol madam u mean a student cnt scarifice N100 Jst to call sm1 nd say hello even if its once in 2 wiks ??

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Please! by Mhizizzy(f): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2015
Odillz:

Fact
Re: I Need Your Advice Please! by SkinnyDude(m): 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
abduldope:
Good morning fellow NAIRALANDERS. (pls am not good at writing long notes pls ignore my errors) let me jst go straight to the point sef. i am 22 & have been dating this girl who is 20 for like 3yrs now everyting was going smoothly bcus she calls,sms & do come around to see me. jst last 3 monthz she secured admission into one of the institution here in nigeria the next thing i knew was. she stopped calling no sms even if i do call her she speaks in a hurry as if someone is chasing her i took the courage to ask her why she stopped calling or sending me sms etc all her answer would be NOTHING or JUST LIKE THAT. the worst part was i jokenly asked her this past val if anyone gave her gift she sayed no! i still went ahead and ask her why. the next thing was he took me out because he wont be around on vals day. i was like who? her reply was a friend who took her out because she was bored. my eyes couldnt stand what she mentioned so i wept that night because this was a girl i helped/sticked to even when she was having issues with her personal life.. pls if you were in my shoes what should be your next move
you wept for a girl?
bro, i give up on you..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth / Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? / Must Read!!! Using A Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.