Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? (1812 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / Girls: How To Take Away His Mind Off Sex And Make Him Love You Like Mad! / Great Tips To Help Keep Your Mind Off Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by Praktikals(m): 3:52am On Jul 25, 2015
A marriage counsellor and psychologist, Paul Tripp, noted in one of his books that sex and money are two pleasures that are unequalled in their power to captivate people’s attention and demand their worship. Oftentimes, he suggests that people want to enjoy both sex and money almost together. Both are also among the physiological needs of man, according to Abraham Maslow’s ‘hierarchy of needs’. Whether sex can be traded for money,Saturday PUNCHasked some people if they would give up sex for life if they’re offered N100m.
I’ll choose sex over money
Dorgu Matilda
Money is good, but if you really think about it, there are better things than it, such as sex. In the home, if you have just sufficient money, you’ll be good to go. Life will be fun. You will eat whatever you want to eat, and you will have lots of sex. The home will stay intact and there will be no problem. I have even discovered that middle class partners have better homes than many rich ones. What I’m trying to say in essence is that money doesn’t determine fulfillment.
Money can’t buy everything
Olugbenga Oni
People tend to believe that money can buy everything in life. I don’t think so. Sex is a natural urge, which I believe cannot be quenched, because our bodies are not made of wood. I cannot trade that for any amount. Believe me, I don’t need up to that kind of money to enjoy life – have a good wife, lovely children, a comfortable house and a nice car. When I have all of these, I don’t need to give up sex for whatever amount.
Sex keeps a home, not money
Rebecca Oko
In any home, I believe sex does a better job in keeping partners together than money. Money keeps quiet when sex is talking. No man will perhaps be happy when a wife brings only money to the table and stays off sex. Sooner or later, he will go and find another woman to sleep with. You can keep bringing the money home, while he will find his way out to enjoy sex. So, I will not take the offer.
It depends on my age
Adetunji Oduyemi
Age is a good factor here. For instance, if I’m 80 and you offer me this kind of money to give up sex, I will gladly accept it. I will not engage in sex again until I die. My wife would have perhaps lost interest in sex at that age also, so it’s definitely going to be a good offer. But while I’m still young and agile, able to perform, I will not do that. Money shouldn’t dictate how I live my life. With hard work and God by my side, I can make that money before I die and still enjoy sex.
Sex is better than money
Ogedengbe Rosemary
If we’re talking about marital fulfillment, sex is a very important factor that will determine that, not money. Money is also key, but couples can live together without it, as I have seen in many cases. But when a woman deprives her husband of sex, I think that’s the beginning of trouble in the home. Even if my husband says I should accept the offer, I will not. I believe he can just be interested in the money. Once he has it, he will perhaps run away and marry another woman.
Sex is more important than money
Kareem Semiu
You can never compare sex with money. And you don’t have to be a sex addict before you realise the many benefits of sex. It heals, money doesn’t. Sex eases your mind and makes you relax, while having money doesn’t mean you will have peace of mind. Many times, it even adds more to one’s worries. There are many other benefits sex can add to one’s life that money cannot. Partners who have more of sex will feel better than those who have more of money, perhaps.
Money can’t replace sex urge
Stella Akpan
No amount of money can replace sex urge. Men that I know will not ask their wives to bring money in replacement of sex. They prefer the latter to the former, and I think that is how it is supposed to be. I think ignorance is when someone focuses more on making money than sex in the home.
No, I don’t plan to be a eunuch
Ogunleye Gbenga
How can a young man or woman believe they can get more satisfaction in life when they have only money? They will be highly mistaken. Likewise, you can never get fulfillment in life when you engage in sex only. We need to strike a balance. As for me, I am not a eunuch and I don’t plan to be one, so let the person offering me N100m to stay off sex for life keep his/her money. Come to think of it, individually, one doesn’t need up to that amount to live life to the full.
I may, but for a bigger amount
Eta Ruth
Come to think of it, that money is not much. In just a few years, it can be spent. If you’re talking about billions, maybe it will be a better offer. I can do much good for the world and invest a substantial part for my future. If I get that kind of money, I could get busy with some charity works globally and forget about sex. At least, sex is not food and I can live without it.
I’ll decline the offer
Umar Saminu
I can never make that kind of mistake – to think having money can quench sex urge. It is not possible, except maybe someone is castrated. In fact, when you have that kind of money, that’s when more women will show up, ready to sleep with you for a piece of that largesse. In short, I will decline the offer.
Source: http://www.punchng.com/feature/adam-eve/will-you-stay-off-sex-for-the-rest-of-your-life-for-n100m/
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by kene05(m): 3:55am On Jul 25, 2015
yes y not, I can, sex is not food.
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by Praktikals(m): 3:56am On Jul 25, 2015
Sex na food
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by donholy28(m): 4:00am On Jul 25, 2015
D money no go sweet again sef... No

1 Like

Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by yemstok(m): 4:06am On Jul 25, 2015
It's. a NO-NO for me.

1 Like

Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by yemstok(m): 4:06am On Jul 25, 2015
It's a NO-NO for me.
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by fagbohun4j(m): 4:09am On Jul 25, 2015
Never! Make my balls come burst undecided. If I use my tin well, who tell u say I no fit use am make that money grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by AnyibestDede(m): 4:22am On Jul 25, 2015
There is always a wayout(loophole)to every corner. Give me the 100m, i ll restort to mastu rbation and mouth action. To hell to sex gud bye to women joyhole. just joking o!
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by ORACLE1975(m): 5:16am On Jul 25, 2015
please make dem bring am come
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by Burger01(m): 5:22am On Jul 25, 2015
See them forming. smiley
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 25, 2015
Lol
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by bee444: 6:21am On Jul 25, 2015
The essence of being rich is to show your manliness/womanliness (whatever that is). Sex is fun when there is money. Money without sex is like having a brain without head. Money is useless without sex.

1 Like

Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 25, 2015
Ordinary 100million?

Am I _stupid? Of course not. One can make that money in a week.

Sex is too exciting to trade for money of that amount.
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 25, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol

What is the lol in this topic?
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by chibwike(m): 7:02am On Jul 25, 2015
Niklausa:

wetin this girl do you?
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 25, 2015
chibwike:
wetin this girl do you?

I just like picking on her, that's all.

She is a nice girl though.
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 25, 2015
NO
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by sainty2k3(m): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2015
Let's divide the money into two, give me half of it and lemme have half or the sex I would have had. Lol

1 Like

Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by octopusfreaky(f): 7:55am On Jul 25, 2015
[size=16pt]100 million too small na,,[/size]
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by Amya(f): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2015
Nope! Not even for 10 billion!
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2015
This is the only P I have wit u...NIK, anyways how u
Niklausa:

Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2015
Sassybae:
This is the only P I have wit u...NIK, anyways how u

What P?

I am fine, you?
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2015
Ur questions
Am ok
Niklausa:

What P?

I am fine, you?
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2015
Sassybae:
Ur questions
Am ok

You like using just two/three letter words when commenting and that's why I always ask you what you mean.

You know words like 'kk' don't carry much meaning.

So did you dream last night?
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmmm No, I dint
Niklausa:

You like using just two/three letter words when commenting and that's why I always ask you what you mean.

You know words like 'kk' don't carry much meaning.

So did you dream last night?
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2015
Sassybae:
Hmmmm No, I dint
So you just closed you eyes last night and opened it this morning?
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2015
Yes, what bouh you
Niklausa:

So you just closed you eyes last night and opened it this morning?
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by wordbank(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2015
Nnaaaa as an igbo man
Bring d money biko
Count it very very well make sure say e complete
Wetin I wan take ife nsonye do na
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2015
Sassybae:
Yes, what bouh you

I dreamed about killing a big cobra, then I woke up. After that I slept again and dreamed about you.
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmm Nik killed a big cobra
Aii, the dream bouh me, what was it about
Niklausa:

I dreamed about killing a big cobra, then I woke up. After that I slept again and dreamed about you.
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2015
Sassybae:
Hmmm Nik killed a big cobra Aii, the dream bouh me, what was it about
Do you really want to know?
Re: Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? by Swizdoe(m): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2015
Since masturbation is not part of the clause, I will go for money

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's Not A Gold Digger. / what subject bored u most in school / Two Secondary School Students Seen Making Out On The Road In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.