Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Anyim Pius Anyim Turns 54 Today - Happy Birthday To Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyim Pius Anyim Turns 54 Today - Happy Birthday To Him (981 Views)

Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' / Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report / Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyim Pius Anyim Turns 54 Today - Happy Birthday To Him by lalasticlala(m): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2015
Anyim Pius Anyim (born 19 February 1961) is a Nigerian politician and currently the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF). He was elected as national Senator on the People's Democratic Party (PDP) platform in 1999 for the Ebonyi South constituency of Ebonyi State. He was appointed Senate President in August 2000.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anyim_Pius_Anyim

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Turns 54 Today - Happy Birthday To Him by buygala(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2015
His birthday, his business undecided .... he has an uncanny resemblance to 'Squealer' in 'Animal Farm'.... fat, corrupt, and the perfect sycophant angry

I don't congratulate political parasites and unconscionable looters of our public wealth...

I don't wish him evil... but I don't wish him anything either. .. Oluwa knows his and his Fisherman oga's home address... if thunder fires both of them, I wouldn't be exactly sad angry
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Turns 54 Today - Happy Birthday To Him by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2015
Anyim needs to work on his weight and Body fat. He look 75years old. Anyway Happy Birthday to him.
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Turns 54 Today - Happy Birthday To Him by Topeakintola: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2015
Wow just 54 or you mean 74? that is definitely his football age.

That obese man seriously needs to cut down on his food and alcohol intake. Regular exercise will also not be a bad idea
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Turns 54 Today - Happy Birthday To Him by kestolove95(m): 10:46am On Feb 19, 2015
One of d few igbo's dat. Have sense
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Turns 54 Today - Happy Birthday To Him by Ashleyma77(m): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2015
HBD,anyim.thankfully it doesnt fall on may 29th when buhari becomes president. it could have ruined ur birthday.

#march4buhari

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Turns 54 Today - Happy Birthday To Him by bonechamberlain(m): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2015
54 grin grin.... this must be the joke of the week.. politicians reducing their age since the days of moses... undecided
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Turns 54 Today - Happy Birthday To Him by itetemi: 11:26am On Feb 19, 2015
54 ke......................hm hm hm......you mean 54 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Turns 54 Today - Happy Birthday To Him by englishmart(m): 11:28am On Feb 19, 2015
many polithiefcians were actually born this day ooooo
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Turns 54 Today - Happy Birthday To Him by Horlawoomey(m): 11:43am On Feb 19, 2015
You mean that sleepy fat guy is just 54 ?

Happy birthday to him
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Turns 54 Today - Happy Birthday To Him by millhouse: 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
means he became a senator @ 38 , Senate president @ 39!! . these guys wount just leave d space
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Turns 54 Today - Happy Birthday To Him by fyneboi79(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
His damn bizness undecided who cares? Ass kisser Op keep on promoting those pdp thieves plunging u into further poverty undecided
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Turns 54 Today - Happy Birthday To Him by viczing(m): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Happy bday secretary to d presido long live pdp, more years to you

Gej till 2019

Shame to jjanjanweed

Up up jona, dwn dwn buhari
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Turns 54 Today - Happy Birthday To Him by Creamz(m): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
He looks 72 any way. Happy birthday though
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Turns 54 Today - Happy Birthday To Him by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Its a Party is wife is not alive to celebrate with him May God Comfort him and increase his own life ..Happy birthday..
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Turns 54 Today - Happy Birthday To Him by eaglechild: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
buygala:
His birthday, his business undecided .... he has an uncanny resemblance to 'Squealer' in 'Animal Farm'.... fat, corrupt, and the perfect sycophant angry

I don't congratulate political parasites and unconscionable looters of our public wealth...

I don't wish him evil... but I don't wish him anything either. .. Oluwa knows his and his Fisherman oga's home address... if thunder fires both of them, I wouldn't be exactly sad angry
Actually his physical attributes may not be admirable but he is one of the few senators that stood up to the president- OBJ and one of the very few senators that never sought re-election.
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Turns 54 Today - Happy Birthday To Him by izzvic(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Congratulations your excellency... many more years of fruitful service to fatherland

(1) (Reply)

Helicopters Deliver Apology Messages From Boko Haram In Adamawa. / Governor Fayose Should Come And See This Ooo...lol(Picture) / Jonathan'l Not Sack Jega But......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.