Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan (17000 Views)

Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live / Geographical Collection Of Pvc Ahead Of 2015 General Elections As At March 17th / Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by Emmafrancis: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hd
Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
ok
Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
good
Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by Edusouls(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
jonathan manipulated and conived with nsa chiefs to forcefully fustrate jegga to shift the polls..now he is saying elections must hold as sheduled? this man is a pure chameleon changing various colours at will, may God save nigeria from such a president...wahala dey..
Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by AmaechiLinus(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
We must vote for u GEJ comes dat date. VOTE GEJ...VOTE PDP

3 Likes

Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
If Jonathan says "No, election may be rescheduled", they will say he's afraid and trying to cause trouble.

He has said "Yes, election MUST be held as scheduled", they are now saying he's a liar and isn't ready.

How can the President possibly satisfy some people? Why can't we wait in anticipation that election be held without causing unnecessary confusion and disagreement?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by frankkad(m): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Who in pdp is controlling Jega Who is twisting Prof.Jega in one corner Jega declared in the Senate that he could not guarantee that elections would hold on March 28 due to factors beyond his control. Someone in pdp has made this CONTROL #LETMARCH4BUHARI#
Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by Bluepamex: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
Election will surely hold as scheduled by Inec,thank you my clueless but Amiable president.

1 Like

Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by Akinz0126(m): 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
I hope your yes'll b yes this tym because lies and deceit is the watchward of 9ja politics.
Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by Mubbyleey(m): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
makzeze:
YOU MUST CONDUCT FREE, CREDIBLE AND FAIR ELECTION TO ENSURE YOUR EXIT FROM POWER.
Do u tink he is gonna do that? I doubt that.
Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
MightyD:

What a nonsense critical info.
Buhari is campaigning and bombing some of parts of Nigeria, while
President GEJ is campaigning and eliminating nagetive changes and still working for the benefit of our Country Nigeria**

In the land of president GEJ transformation is certain and even blinded citizens can feel it and matured people are giving God a maximum appreciation applause.

President GEJ till 2019 while gmb till hell***
***yawns***just threw your opinion into the dustbin.......*NEXT!!!b!!!!
Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by j4sure(m): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
ok

Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by golddeejay(m): 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
is he now telling us, he keeps telling us wat we want to hear but keeps arm twisting jegga. He can only prospone his defeat, it will surely come
Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by eSeun: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Yeye president talking from both sides of his yanshole!

1 Like

Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by 9jagoodman: 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
wakacome:
YES!!!Even GEJ is feeling the wind of change coming towards nigeria when he is kicked out of aso rock with our votes,we will send GEJ back to otuoke to go and be sitting at palm-wine or ogogoro joint and we will even give him a nairaland account which he can use to update himself about the good governance and development which will be created by the buhari's regime......sai buhari..

I don't know the kind of change your are proclaiming, there would be a change but not the Buhari/APC kind of change. We are not ready for a government that has no agenda. Mind you, the only reason why you are shouting APC is because they are not in power and you feel cheated. But, if these guys comes to power (which will never happen) then you will see that they don''t have common love for one another. They are only fighting for their personal agenda, of which if not achieved, Nigeria will suffer. Change your perception now and join the train of GOODLUCK

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by enkay0525: 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mubbyleey:
The man na bastard liar....
if someone calls you a bastard liar,how will you feel? Not to mention if it were your father that is called a bastard liar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by anonimi: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
holatin:
I can never believe anything that comes out of your mouth again, any day I do make I die.
you sabi lie sorry, d devil feel sad at your ability.

sai baba
sai buhari

E be like sey you wan die quick. I sorry for you gan ni grin

2 Likes

Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by enkay0525: 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
Are Nigerians expecting him to say the election would not hold? He has said elections must hold. Wait till then na,shuoooo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
henryangelo:
Mr president, I know your are not perfect but at least you are better than Buhari

Way better and acceptable. End of story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by blezzymoore: 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
holatin:
I can never believe anything that comes out of your mouth again, any day I do make I die.
you sabi lie sorry, d devil feel sad at your ability.

sai baba
sai buhari

SORRY for yourself,
May GOD have mercy on you,
Bokoharam
Bokoharam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by Mubbyleey(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
enkay0525:
if someone calls you a bastard liar,how will you feel? Not to mention if it were your father that is called a bastard liar.
Dude if someone calls me that "and truly i do lie alot & ppl knows that" then i can be called that. Even If it's my dad that lies alot then he can be called a "bastard liar"
Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:
If Jonathan says "No, election may be rescheduled", they will say he's afraid and trying to cause trouble.

He has said "Yes, election MUST be held as scheduled", they are now saying he's a liar and isn't ready.

How can the President possibly satisfy some people? Why can't we wait in anticipation that election be held without causing unnecessary confusion and disagreement?

APC aree nothing but trouble maker. they are like mosquito

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mubbyleey:
Dude if someone calls me that "and truly i do lie alot & ppl knows that" then i can be called that. Even If it's my dad that lies alot then he can be called a "bastard liar"

your dad is already a bastard liar. thank you for implicating him because of stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by nagoma(m): 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
Iamsynord:
Of Course..GEJ has always be a Law abiding President.He is Confident and no antics of The Opposition will Dissuade from this.
GEJ till 2019

Really?

Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Jona has some gurus working for him. Anybody who thinks Jona is clueless, is clueless. Jona is playing a game of chess with APC and Buhari.

Idiots are here commenting without thinking. The other day, Jega said there was no guarantee that elections will hold as scheduled. Today, Jona is giving us assurances that elections must hold and 29th May handover is sacrosanct. Really?

Jona has simply exonerated himself and his party, of any responsibility when the elections are shifted, cancelled or rigged. Simply put, blame INEC if anything goes wrong. INEC is an independent entity. Jona is not clueless. Nigerians are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by Mubbyleey(m): 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
donnypool:

your dad is already a bastard liar. thank you for implicating him because of stupidity
What is wrong with ppl dis days, is it now hard to comprehend a simple statement? I said "if he lies alot" i didnt call my dad a liar bcoz he is not... Pls dnt get me wrong. GEJ & his government lie alot... And for that, they can be called bastards. Coz whoever lies can be called anything. They are more or less like bastards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu Holds Thanksgiving Service For Successful Inauguration / Prof Toriola Ajagbe SAN Dies At 91: Don Who Became SAN At 90 Is Dead / APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.