Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan (17105 Views)

Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live / Geographical Collection Of Pvc Ahead Of 2015 General Elections As At March 17th / Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by SirShymexx: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:
If Jonathan says "No, election may be rescheduled", they will say he's afraid and trying to cause trouble.

He has said "Yes, election MUST be held as scheduled", they are now saying he's a liar and isn't ready.

How can the President possibly satisfy some people? Why can't we wait in anticipation that election be held without causing unnecessary confusion and disagreement?

Err, I've got enough muscle and protection in Lagos, with some head buster in "who dares wins" camp straight out of the belly of the beast. And I defo have a lot of Queen's head on paper, in pinky.

The problem is that: I'm planning to contest for the oval office in Lagos, in 2019, and I need an online campaign manager. Any takers, doozy? cool

1 Like

Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
omenka:
It is easier to believe an ostrich was seen flying over the Atlantic Ocean than believe whatever Jonathan says.

grin. Gotta love Nigerians and our humorous metaphors
Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
viczing:

Somebody call the psychiatrist for this fool oo
easy o, make we arrange field for una?
Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Seun abeg ur next project should fighting field or stage cos pple won't stop exchanging words here
Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by AllBusiness(m): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nigerians love deceiving themselves.

Even animals and under 5 children know that Buhari will win this election no matter how long they postpone it.

I'll advise GEJ and his looters to give up... 80% if Nigerias will vote for Buhari not because of his previous government, but because of GEJ betrayal to Nigerians and his massive corrupt government
Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
he wil then use army or national assembly to truncate it. he has always promised wat he wont do but do wat those working for him say jst lyk d NSA
Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by authenticated: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
I would love to ask most of this naira land Buhari commentators a question.It is optimistic that GEJ will win the up coming election. So what if this truly come to pass what will you do?
Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by Billygee2u: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
wakacome:
YES!!!Even GEJ is feeling the wind of change coming towards nigeria when he is kicked out of aso rock with our votes,we will send GEJ back to otuoke to go and be sitting at palm-wine or ogogoro joint and we will even give him a nairaland account which he can use to update himself about the good governance and development which will be created by the buhari's regime......sai buhari..
pls visit the nearest hospital and ask doctor to the needful on your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by sandland: 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
You said only one term of office, today you are going for a second term.
Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by Missy89(f): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
SirShymexx:

Err, I've got enough muscle and protection in Lagos, with some head buster in "who dares wins" camp straight out of the belly of the beast. And I defo have a lot of Queen's head on paper, in pinky.

The problem is that: I'm planning to contest for the oval office in Lagos, in 2019, and I need an online campaign manager. Any takers, doozy? cool

As long as you can give him "a form of security" I think Barca is your man grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by obynoses(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Have you noticed what i recently noticed? There are bountiful harvests of food items and fruits. Around my vicinity, all i perceive is the aroma of cashews fruits, mango fruits, carrots etc.. In fact, these fruits are everywhere and very cheap. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is really a God sent. God has done this under his watch. He is non stop. I doubt if anyone can outsmart him in this election. What do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by InglishTeechar(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
danot1030:
Only a fool believes Jonathan after many lies and falsehood.

Thank God you finally accept you are a fool... By their comment you shall know them...APC cyber rat.
Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by InglishTeechar(m): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
wakacome:
YES!!!Even GEJ is feeling the wind of change coming towards nigeria when he is kicked out of aso rock with our votes,we will send GEJ back to otuoke to go and be sitting at palm-wine or ogogoro joint and we will even give him a nairaland account which he can use to update himself about the good governance and development which will be created by the buhari's regime......sai buhari..

By their comment you shall know them...APC cyber rat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by Patewo: 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
SirShymexx:

WICKID!

All he asks for is protection and he is good to go. grin

@topic,

Believe that certified liar of a President at your own peril.

The same dude who blatantly lied on CNN on Christiane Amanpour show without any remorse whatsoever, is now whom we should believe?
Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by SirShymexx: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Patewo:

WICKID!

All he asks for is protection and he is good to go. grin

Missy89:

As long as you can give him "a form of security" I think Barca is your man grin grin

Lmao...who's better to offer the porridge to than Esau? grin

Missy89, I don't like sheisty and disloyal folks. Politics and internet aside, in real life, there will be a bullet on his name hovering everywhere right now. You test the mettle/what-a-man is made of with little things - and anyone with no principles and self-worth, is less of a man. No real man flops everywhere.

I don't even want to get involved, just clowning the little man. grin

"A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything" - Malcolm X
Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by holatin(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
blezzymoore:

SORRY for yourself,
May GOD have mercy on you,
Bokoharam
Bokoharam
go and play with sand
Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by holatin(m): 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
anonimi:

E be like sey you wan die quick. I sorry for you gan ni grin
anonimi ow you doing ?

so because I refused to be deceived again na death go follow.
Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
wakacome:
***yawns***just threw your opinion into the dustbin.......*NEXT!!!b!!!!

Hey!!!!!!!!!!! I just wasted them on you***
Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by mikemodel24: 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
maclatunji:

and reduction in theft of crude oil whilst condemning increased vandalism of gas pipelines that have affected electricity generation and supply.
ns-must-hold.html?m=1

can sum1 explain these to me
Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by IanDiamonds: 7:13am On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:
If Jonathan says "No, election may be rescheduled", they will say he's afraid and trying to cause trouble.

He has said "Yes, election MUST be held as scheduled", they are now saying he's a liar and isn't ready.

How can the President possibly satisfy some people? Why can't we wait in anticipation that election be held without causing unnecessary confusion and disagreement?

Sold you soul to the devil innit...? The Lake awaits you...

1 Like

Re: We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan by olami234lekan(m): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
danot1030:
Only a fool believes Jonathan after many lies and falsehood.

I think have said it several times.... the man is planning to do the opposite of whatever he says so be warned don't say I didn't warn Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Donates A House To Fityanu Islam First Aid Group(photos) / Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable / OAAN Dissociates Self From Indecent Advertising Truck At Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.