Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

IS This Kano? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / IS This Kano? (50751 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IS This Kano? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Stop talking like an uninformed man, kano is among the top ten states that takes highest allocation from federal govt, apart from that Local Government Allocation highest of it goes to kano cos it has 44 LGAs, The terrain of kano and Niger Delta are not the same, a road that you can contruct with 1 billion naira in kano can take up to 3 billion naira in niger delta.

You are right....but Rivers and Bayelsa STILL get far more than Kano State....

1 Like

Re: IS This Kano? by Soso990240(m): 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
drshrewd:

Kwankwaso achieved all these without 13% oil derivation? this means that all the ss governors (except Rotimi Amaechi) are criminals angry
I knw say u be Apc man..compare Rivers and Cross river state,wit unbiasd mind.even add Calabar join..dnt just talk bcaus u wan to talk.
Re: IS This Kano? by Ournaija: 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
drshrewd:

Kwankwaso achieved all these without 13% oil derivation? this means that all the ss governors (except Rotimi Amaechi) are criminals angry

You guys are so ignorant of the kind of robbery going on in Nigeria. Kano with it fake population census receive from FG every month what 6 states receive in a month. He did no miracle. They receive far more than what states with oil receive.

4 Likes

Re: IS This Kano? by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
drshrewd:

Kano gets humongous revenue allocation due to its overbloated census figure.

1 Like

Re: IS This Kano? by zicoraads: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Truth be told, Kwankwaso's name on the ballot box would have been really nice. Although putting it there would have been unfair to those who have been with the opposition from time immemorial. So, it was only logical For Buhari to have emerged winner. That said, Jonathan's close associates have messed him up almost to a point of pity. If I were him, I would surely fire the e-diot who advised me to let Kwankwaso go. This man was an asset to the PDP. A very huge asset. Allowing him go was foolish, stupid and foolish.

My friend who is a medical doctor in Kano never stops singing this man's praises. And I would honor his invitation to go see first hand; in a few weeks time.
Re: IS This Kano? by Rawani: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IS This Kano? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
That's for state right? Then what local government bearing in mind that there is no autonomy of LGA's, the sum it all then come and present it
bushdoc9919:

You are right....but Rivers and Bayelsa STILL get far more than Kano State....

Re: IS This Kano? by MadCow1: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
zendy:
It's a nice project. Kano is part of the North that contributes absolutely nothing to the Nigeria treasury. All they know is how to shout "Sai Buhari" and "one Nigeria" so that they can keep collecting their monthly allocation of the South-South oil money. Well it's good that the 'parasites' who's only contribution to Nigeria is Boko Haram are using some of the oil money for something beneficial to the common man.

If only she just gave him a Mouth Action that fateful day..

If only he wore a condom, or even m@sturbated..

If only she took postinor2 afterwards. ..

If only..

If only...

Now look at the fhucktard product of that unfortunate intercourse.

4 Likes

Re: IS This Kano? by muhsain299(m): 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
He is really working.....he built two new Universities also

1 Like

Re: IS This Kano? by udemzyudex(m): 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lol... The op uploaded just 2 pic oooo,so why all this debate? What were u guys expecting after spending 8yrs? He should turn kano to a village right? BTW i need more pic,abi na the whole kano dey that 2 pics?
Re: IS This Kano? by searay(m): 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Their Boko haram will soon destroy it
Re: IS This Kano? by SenatorChuka(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: IS This Kano? by zendy: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
MadCow1:

If only she just gave him a Mouth Action that fateful day..

If only he wore a condom, or even m@sturbated..

If only she took postinor2 afterwards. ..

If only..

If only...

Now look at the fhucktard product of that unfortunate intercourse.

Truth is bitter
Re: IS This Kano? by dollarlander: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
drshrewd:

Not that I'm supporting Amaechi, the kindcof money you require to do that same project in Niger Delta will be x3 of that in kano. because of the soil factor. The amount required to sand fill the soil alone would have finished the project in any part of the north. Also most of the materials for construction are available in kano. There are many useless stones that the construction company can go and break and use. But in Niger Delta you have to journey long distance closely may be south west or Enugu to get some materials apart from the imported ones.

So all these add IP to the cost of construction.

I'm not ruling out the fact that these governors are criminal. They are thieves and they will go to kiri kiri.

But then let's be objective.

3 Likes

Re: IS This Kano? by naira2dollar: 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Its so amazing and annoying the way Nigerians are so easily excited by little aesthetics.It shows most are actually from far undeveloped villages remote areas.Nigerians deserves more than these.

1 Like

Re: IS This Kano? by sucess001(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
omenka:
Lol. Haba bros, wetin Buhari get to do with this one?? cheesycheesycheesy

its an APC state...
Re: IS This Kano? by MrEverest(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
drshrewd:

Will you stop talking trash already! Just one bridge you saw & you are already jumping up. Go to Akwa Ibom & see world class infrastructure, flyovers, bridges, stadium, etc btw Kano is not a poor state allocation wise, with the phantom,voodoo, bogus & unrealistic humongous population the military allocated to it, comes excess money. Go figure!!!

2 Likes

Re: IS This Kano? by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
zendy:
It's a nice project. Kano is part of the North that contributes absolutely nothing to the Nigeria treasury. All they know is how to shout "Sai Buhari" and "one Nigeria" so that they can keep collecting their monthly allocation of the South-South oil money. Well it's good that the 'parasites' who's only contribution to Nigeria is Boko Haram are using some of the oil money for something beneficial to the common man.

You are fool, I would have reasoned with you more intelligently but changed my mind since I realised it would be futile to attempt to communicate with a blockhead like you.

3 Likes

Re: IS This Kano? by tyankabas(m): 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
dats is transformation not the other fake transp by c of c. Meanwhile APC til I get sense .
Re: IS This Kano? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
drshrewd:
shocked

God punish boko haram. Kano was my childhood dream city. unfortunately, with the situation on the ground, i have a policy of "dont go beyond Abuja".
Re: IS This Kano? by abubakarbabang7(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
drshrewd:
shocked
kwankwasiyya
Re: IS This Kano? by MadCow1: 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
zendy:

Truth is bitter

I know...
Re: IS This Kano? by Rawani: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
zicoraads:
[size=14pt]That said, Jonathan's close associates have messed him up almost to a point of pity. If I were him, I would surely fire the e-diot who advised me to let Kwankwaso go. This man was an asset to the PDP. A very huge asset. Allowing him go was foolish, stupid and foolish.[/size]
Re: IS This Kano? by BlackPeni5: 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
The project (Fly over) is totally unnecessary because the vehicular traffic in Kano is low. Looks more like wasted cash to me.
Re: IS This Kano? by strix(m): 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
Kwankwasiyya! Dat guy is crazy in a gud way, cnt wait 2 go back to kano
Re: IS This Kano? by zendy: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

You are fool, I would have reasoned with you more intelligently but changed my mind since I realised it would be futile to attempt to communicate with a blockhead like you.

Name calling is cheap,economic indexes and the reality on the ground don't lie. The entire North is a liability to Nigeria and I challenge anyone to mention one thing they actually contribute to Nigeria. The northern protectorate of Nigeria was actually merged with the South protectorate because the British were making a loss with them and not much has changed 100 years later
Re: IS This Kano? by loomer: 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
this na just one road na.
Re: IS This Kano? by Rawani: 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
MrEverest:
Will you stop talking trash already! Just one bridge you saw & you are already jumping up. Go to Akwa Ibom & see world class infrastructure, flyovers, bridges, stadium, etc btw Kano is not a poor state allocation wise, with the phantom,voodoo, bogus & unrealistic humongous population the military allocated to it, comes excess money. Go figure!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IS This Kano? by Stevez32(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Indeed this is kano, I reside their too, I use to think that it was a state project, but I later learnt thet it was both conducted by state and federal. Kwankwaso tried, but some of his projects are pure waste of public funds, take a look at the road he constructed in zungeru road nomansland, didn't even last for 2months and it got worse. There also lots of unfinished works in bata area.

1 Like

Re: IS This Kano? by drshrewd: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
MrEverest:

show me one bridge/fly over in Akwa Ibom that is as monumental as this and I will deactivate my nl account BIG MUMU tongue
Re: IS This Kano? by zendy: 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
MadCow1:

I know...

Then also know how to tell your fellow Northern parasites that we in the south commiserate with them. The last sweet thing to come out of the North was Sugarcane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) / Why Do We Have To Raise Airplane Window Blinds Before Landing? / Jubril Gawat: What The Yaba Train Station Will Look Look When Finished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.