Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

IS This Kano? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / IS This Kano? (50750 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IS This Kano? by musaffyan(m): 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
myproperty:

According to you, South South states started collecting more than Kano or any state in the north, which means that they collected more than Kano and other states in the north for just 11years, while kano and other states in the north collected more than South South states for 38years (1966 to 2004-that was when fiscal autonomy of regions was abolished).

For 38years what does the north have to show? If the Northern state governors were serious the high illiteracy rate in north, the terrorists called Boko Haram, the very high rate of beggars in the north that is being exported to other states in Nigeria and the poverty rate in the north would not have existed at such an alarming rate.
Yes Education and Innovation develop people,but unfortunately, the people of South South are more developed than the north in any developmental scale.

If you have been to South South before the 2004 you mentioned, and you go there now, You cannot compare the rate of development that has taking place in just 11 years to the rate of development in the north for 49years (from 1966 till date). Sorry, It is the north that has a very very long way to go because their land and water is not polluted by oil( they can farm on their soil with good yield), the actual cost of construction is cheap and are giving allocation( free money without contributing any thing reasonable) and yet have nothing developmental to show.

Bla bla black sheep
U have no wool
Check dis fact in 60ies kano provided the highest cash flow for building of refineries in d sputh,
So pls. Shhhhh ! !!!!! Shhhhhh

1 Like

Re: IS This Kano? by abdulkayus(m): 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
BlackPeni5:
The project (Fly over) is totally unnecessary because the vehicular traffic in Kano is low. Looks more like wasted cash to me.

Eeehhhh, wat did u just say, do u know how that fly overs has realy help in reducing the traffic that motorists encounters around that side? Do u know the population of Kano at all?
Pls try to get knowledge of something before spewing out trash so that u will nt be laugh at.
Re: IS This Kano? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
oil money because I fully know that cow's can't do that. ........

yet they wouldn't appropriate it all.

Re: IS This Kano? by caselessogbuagu: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
omenka:
Lol. Haba bros, wetin Buhari get to do with this one?? cheesycheesycheesy
na apc state na. Like you've seen, they use projects in states under them to do advert on tv too.
Re: IS This Kano? by caselessogbuagu: 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
oil money because I fully know that cow's can't do that. ........

yet they wouldn't appropriate it all.

trash! Go and check kano IGR. Oil money my foot. When was the last time states under apc got more than the half of their allocation?
Re: IS This Kano? by myproperty(m): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
drshrewd:

can you provide any evidence that he spent any so called stolen money or hide your ugly fat face in shame for ever.
you think that good governance is all about building road and round about. how many direct jobs has Akpabio created? what is his achievement in Education, health, agriculture, etc. Amaechi is just a class of its own

I am not surprised in your name calling, we know their antecedence, they don't discuss issues, and if ones opinion is contrary to theirs they resort to abuses and name calling.

Thank God you mentioned building roads, for your information in Akwaibom State primary school is compulsory and an offense for a child of that school age not to be in school and it is a free education . I don't think you are informed concerning the state, even if one mentions what and what he has done you would say it is a lie. Many people have talked about the quality of his projects. but to you he has done nothing.

You talk about direct job creation, the government does not need to create jobs but to make an avenue in the form of policy and infrastructural development. These are what attracts creation of jobs by individuals and organizations.

Did you say evidence of spending stolen money ? As if you had evidence when you called every Governor in South South criminals apart from Rotimi Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: IS This Kano? by ubamfrank: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
drshrewd:

Kwankwaso achieved all these without 13% oil derivation? this means that all the ss governors (except Rotimi Amaechi) are criminals angry

Please talk with fact if u have not been to Rivers then u shld knw that PDP will win there due to failures of Amaechi Administration. Rivers is mess up.
Re: IS This Kano? by myproperty(m): 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
musaffyan:

Bla bla black sheep
U have no wool
Check dis fact in 60ies kano provided the highest cash flow for building of refineries in d sputh,
So pls. Shhhhh ! !!!!! Shhhhhh

Really? Check this fact too the South South provided almost 95% of the money used to develop and pay the salaries of the entire north for a whooping 49years starting from 1966 till date

1 Like

Re: IS This Kano? by musaffyan(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
myproperty:

Really? Check thi. 49s fact too the South South provided almost 95% of the money used to develop and pay the salaries of the entire north for a whooping 49years starting from 1966 till date

Well done mr man
But ask for d wooping fund So called Ministry of ND do with it.
Land and water still polluted no good infrastructures for 49yrs till date
Re: IS This Kano? by AYOBAMIO(m): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
koolet:
nice one from our PDP LEADERS
Guess you are not a Nigerian or are you so outdated...
Re: IS This Kano? by AJ01(m): 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
please you guys should upload the picture of sabon gari.. am sure all this useless praises will stop
Re: IS This Kano? by chat2deen(m): 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Human capital development! He sent abt 1000 indigenous citizens to under go pilot training in Jordan and mostly are now licensed pilots. Kwankwasiya Amnah.

Re: IS This Kano? by myproperty(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
musaffyan:

Well done mr man
But ask for d wooping fund So called Ministry of ND do with it.
Land and water still polluted no good infrastructures for 49yrs till date

Niger Delta ministry again? It is a federal ministry. We are talking about what the state government in the north compared to south south. The infrastructures in South South states are far far better in the last 11years , even though the South South have a very difficult terrain.
But for oil pollution a federal government organ is in charge of that. if you have to pick 10 states that have performed well, definitely you would include at least 2 to 3 states in South south if not more
Re: IS This Kano? by shota(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
cyril10:

Don't deceive yourself because Amaechi is a big thief, he is also a failure.

without 13% oil derivation but the allocation he gets from the federal govt is still more than the states getting 13% oil derivation plus federal allocation.. The federal govt gives Kano money from the same Niger delta. so do the math.. Its the same Niger delta money developing Kano to the detriment of Niger delta creek villages .
Re: IS This Kano? by shota(m): 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
myproperty:

Niger Delta ministry again? It is a federal ministry. We are talking about what the state government in the north compared to south south. The infrastructures in South South states are far far better in the last 11years , even though the South South have a very difficult terrain.
But for oil pollution a federal government organ is in charge of that. if you have to pick 10 states that have performed well, definitely you would include at least 2 to 3 states in South south if not more

Kano state gets as much money as Lagos so what are you talking about ? While Kano state only has to develop Kano city . They should just stop sharing Niger delta money cos Niger delta people do not have any right in those states that are given NiGER DELTA MONEY. If this is not stopped peacefully it's going to stop the ISIS way ..
Re: IS This Kano? by musaffyan(m): 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
myproperty:

Ho yeh keep on
I'm with u
Re: IS This Kano? by shota(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
NIGER DELTA MONEY DEVELOPING HAUSA LAND FOR HAUSA PEOPLE WHILE NIGER DELTA VILLAGES REMAIN UNDER DEVELOPED.
Re: IS This Kano? by Xkay29(m): 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
truly kano,I was there late last year and I saw a lot of mighty projects I cudnt beliv wit my two eye.d man is really tryin
Re: IS This Kano? by mekybabe1: 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Atleast far better than Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta state.quote author=cyril10 post=30881407]

Don't deceive yourself because Amaechi is a big thief, he is also a failure.[/quote]
Re: IS This Kano? by ZACHIE: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
shota:
NIGER DELTA MONEY DEVELOPING HAUSA LAND FOR HAUSA PEOPLE WHILE NIGER DELTA VILLAGES REMAIN UNDER DEVELOPED.
Shut your trap!

What did you do with your much TALENT?
Your leaders buried them on your behalf and you blame other for investing their meager talents
Re: IS This Kano? by Mooaloji(m): 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
liberty300:
This is a federal project oo. Google about the interchange. I know apc would want to take glory for this
sharrap which federal project? Is a lie, dat bridge u are seein is state government project, nt only dis one so many are ongoing nw. Dat of federal govt is d 1 opposite AKTH gate, work has even stop self. So dnt. Spread false news.
Re: IS This Kano? by Cpumping(m): 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Kwakwanso would have been a better option than Buhari..

My broda God bless u for this statement. & buhari was picked because of his popularity, & dt is why is still sticking wit Ebele
Re: IS This Kano? by BlackPeni5: 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
abdulkayus:

Eeehhhh, wat did u just say, do u know how that fly overs has realy help in reducing the traffic that motorists encounters around that side? Do u know the population of Kano at all?
Pls try to get knowledge of something before spewing out trash so that u will nt be laugh at.

Guy...I've lived in Kano before. the city is populated, no doubt but it's only half of the population on paper.
Re: IS This Kano? by bdidi: 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
drshrewd:

hey! don't even go their, Amaechi is an all rounder governor and unarguably the best governor in Nigeria. from job creation to Education, health, agriculture, infrastructure etc he stands aloft above others.

Na lie o!
Re: IS This Kano? by abdulkayus(m): 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
BlackPeni5:

Guy...I've lived in Kano before. the city is populated, no doubt but it's only half of the population on paper.

It is more than that pls. Do u know that the northerners has more birth rate than the south? So that add to their population.
Re: IS This Kano? by isan(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
To say d truth Apc governed states are more develope dan PDP states.from lagos,osun,ogun and river. What has pdp got to show in ABIA STATE wher kidnapping is legal
Re: IS This Kano? by tevinsolt: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
looks a fvcking clown town, Nigerians are not even ashamed to call this a city none of the "cities" in Nigeria deserves to be called a city in the actual sense of 21 century.
that is Garbage, with all the money Nigeria gets from oil

New york in the early 1900's compared to Lagos 2015

Re: IS This Kano? by mjames: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
See everywhere is empthy. How is it more populated than Lagos
Re: IS This Kano? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
I use to wish I would serve in kano.
No thanks to bh
Re: IS This Kano? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
wanbaby:
I think APC has the best governors apart from Akpabio

True that...
Re: IS This Kano? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
tevinsolt:

New york in the early 1900's compared to Lagos 2015
Bros you sabi lie o...choi shocked
Re: IS This Kano? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
drshrewd:

Kwankwaso achieved all these without 13% oil derivation? this means that all the ss governors (except Rotimi Amaechi) are criminals angry

I agree with you almost totally.... Akpabio is also a criminal but he has done a lot in Akwa Ibom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) / Why Do We Have To Raise Airplane Window Blinds Before Landing? / Jubril Gawat: What The Yaba Train Station Will Look Look When Finished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.