Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

IS This Kano? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / IS This Kano? (50761 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IS This Kano? by lyricalz: 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Wow, and some fools said PDP and GEJ did nothing, even the kano state gov was a PDP man.
Re: IS This Kano? by tevinsolt: 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
wordsbase:
Bros you sabi lie o...choi shocked
what lie? go on the internet now and go and search for yourself

this is Chicago and Washington D.C in the early 1900s compare what we call cities presently today to these

Re: IS This Kano? by Pecca: 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
drshrewd:

Kwankwaso achieved all these without 13% oil derivation? this means that all the ss governors (except Rotimi Amaechi) are criminals angry

HIS OVER FORTY LGA'S GROSS OVER 6 BILLION NAIRA A MNTH. WHAT KIND OF DERIVATION IS HE GOING TO GET OR WUD BE LUKING FOR...THE MORE REASON THEY FIGHT WITH EVERY DROP OF BLOOD TO MAKE SURE THAT THE STATUS QUO IS RETAINED IN THE CONSTITUTION.

1 Like

Re: IS This Kano? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
tevinsolt:

what lie? go on the internet now and go and search for yourself

this is Chicago and Washington D.C in the early 1900s compare what we call cities presently today to these

OKAY.... sorry ... you cannot lie smiley
Re: IS This Kano? by tevinsolt: 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
wordsbase:

OKAY.... sorry ... you cannot lie smiley
I can lie everyone can lie and we can all tell the truths, but this one is not a lie. cheesy
Re: IS This Kano? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
drshrewd:

Kwankwaso achieved all these without 13% oil derivation? this means that all the ss governors (except Rotimi Amaechi) are criminals angry

I wouldn't say so, comparing Ur Amaechi with his Akwa ibom counterpart. Because he jack-knifed into APC doesn't make him any different from the lot, it made him worse so to speak.
Re: IS This Kano? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
liberty300:
This is a federal project oo. Google about the interchange. I know apc would want to take glory for this
you couldnt even recognize the RED design of the projects which signified KWANKWASIYYA ( red cap).
Re: IS This Kano? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
tevinsolt:

I can lie everyone can lie and we can all tell the truths, but this one is not a lie. cheesy

cheesy yeah.....
Re: IS This Kano? by shota(m): 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
ZACHIE:

Shut your trap!

What did you do with your much TALENT?
Your leaders buried them on your behalf and you blame other for investing their meager talents

They should stop sharing our wealth period cos they dont share anything of theirs.
Re: IS This Kano? by ghost1718(m): 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
drshrewd:

pls dont forget to add Bh BOYS PAYMENT and HE is stil trying

1 Like

Re: IS This Kano? by Dragonking: 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
May God Almighty punish Uduaghan and his entire generations for the evil they brought in delta state...after spending 8years as governor, nothing to show for it despite all the oil money and allocation. he will suffer the consequences and his children children children too...short devil.
Re: IS This Kano? by zzybaby: 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
ghost1718:
thats what u will get when igbos is living in ur state undecidedundecidedundecided proud
true talk oo
Re: IS This Kano? by nikkflexible(f): 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
kano is really a beautiful state..kwankwasiyya!!! i ll love to visit d place again tho
Re: IS This Kano? by naijanaso: 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
drshrewd:

Amaechi is even a bigger smooth criminal.
Re: IS This Kano? by Sunnidinho: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
A nairalander said "thats what u will get when igbos is living in ur state undecidedundecidedundecided proud" but i say stop deceiving/fooling yourselves because their are other tribes residing in kano and you hardly hear them say its because of them kano is developing. People love to identify with winners/achievers
Re: IS This Kano? by mikron(m): 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
drshrewd:

na person wey dem catch be thief o. btw they are all criminals costhey are all corrupt amechi is a bigger thief. if i have to single out any performing gov from south south then that gov will be akpabio
Re: IS This Kano? by fikky2013(f): 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
grin
But if truly this is Kano, chai the place fine o.
Will like to go there for my honeyn
Re: IS This Kano? by Mccullum: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Most of d states governs by APC governors performing better than PDP states that's why many Nigerians hopeful that APC at FG would perform better than PDP.

APC! #Change
Sai Buhari
Re: IS This Kano? by eaglechild: 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
chat2deen:
Human capital development! He sent abt 1000 indigenous citizens to under go pilot training in Jordan and mostly are now licensed pilots. Kwankwasiya Amnah.
How many planes do we have in Nigeria or is he planning invasion of Africa?

Instead of him to train much needed health care workers, educationists and scientists he is training 1000 pilots
Re: IS This Kano? by Optimist619(m): 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
It's good to see.
Re: IS This Kano? by abokine: 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
lol.... with a allocation only 3rd to Lagos and Akwa Ibom .... you are showing us painted bridge done for 8 years of leadership...SHAME

Wrong mister wrong sooo wrong. All the Niger/delter states have more allocation than kano with a wide margin. Yet, those bridges are the only ones of its kind in westAfrica I've seen them myself.
And they are not even close to what he's done in kano state. Maybe u shld go and findout yourself.
Re: IS This Kano? by 2kris(m): 12:09am On Feb 20, 2015
drshrewd:

listen to ur self cuz rotimi dey apc he is knw a saint
Re: IS This Kano? by AlmahmoudK9(m): 2:36am On Feb 20, 2015
Stop showin images of incompleted projects, kai i m doughting that u are a true Kanolese, let u come 2 kano yrslf & see hw it looks like
Re: IS This Kano? by Ugojames(m): 2:51am On Feb 20, 2015
drshrewd:

hey! don't even go their, Amaechi is an all rounder governor and unarguably the best governor in Nigeria. from job creation to Education, health, agriculture, infrastructure etc he stands aloft above others.
If you know the number of ex Corper and serving corpers Amechi is owing you would not be saying this crap!!!!!
Re: IS This Kano? by biz4realnair(m): 5:20am On Feb 20, 2015
koolet:
nice one from our PDP LEADERS

You must be drunk or in slumber to have commended People Devilish Party to this great achievement.....smh!!!
Re: IS This Kano? by BlackPeni5: 6:49am On Feb 20, 2015
abdulkayus:

It is more than that pls. Do u know that the northerners has more birth rate than the south? So that add to their population.

Yes they have high birth rate but the lies about the population is enormous. Even when I was in Jigawa, the area was still very very scanty. Even Dutse the state capital is extremely scanty. So when I see all these lies on paper it really annoys me. I know its to assist the north increase their share of the National cake but its doing them no good as per planning.
Re: IS This Kano? by simdam500(m): 8:14am On Feb 20, 2015
I need to go there someday.... looks too beautiful.... am doubting undecided
Re: IS This Kano? by Beesluv: 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
liberty300:
This is a federal project oo. Google about the interchange. I know apc would want to take glory for this

pls send the link here for confirmation. The governor has really tried

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) / Why Do We Have To Raise Airplane Window Blinds Before Landing? / Car Running On 3 Tyres On Lagos Highway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.