Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

IS This Kano? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / IS This Kano? (50753 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IS This Kano? by Elslim: 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
Eluwilussit:

We need a good leader. Young and charismatic.
Patiece my friend patience. U don't send a kid to separate 2 fighting adults.

1 Like

Re: IS This Kano? by myproperty(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
drshrewd:

Kwankwaso achieved all these without 13% oil derivation? this means that all the ss governors (except Rotimi Amaechi) are criminals angry

So Rotimi Amaechi is a saint because he is in APC and he spent "unstollen money" during APC primaries ? Hmmm and the Governor of Akwa ibom state that performs far better than Rotimi Amaechi is a criminal and Amaechi is not. Wonders shall never end.
Anger over 13% derivation?

4 Likes

Re: IS This Kano? by nuelsylves(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
alaoeri:
That's why the progressives extend a hand of fellowship to Kwankwaso because he's progressive by nature. cool

but he did all these projects as a PDP governor

1 Like

Re: IS This Kano? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
drshrewd:

Kwankwaso achieved all these without 13% oil derivation? this means that all the ss governors (except Rotimi Amaechi) are criminals angry

hope it was done with Kano state IGR's alone?
Amechi is one of the biggest thieves manufactured in SS but he is not among the parasitic governors who depend on wealth from his region for their survival.
Re: IS This Kano? by Eluwilussit(m): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Elslim:

Patiece my friend patience. U don't send a kid to separate 2 fighting adults.

Lol. I like that proverb. It is so true. I want what's best for nigeria. How's your day? Hope all is well.
Re: IS This Kano? by wanbaby: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
wordsbase:
Yes... that's Kano.. smiley
I think APC has the best governors apart from Akpabio
Re: IS This Kano? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
drshrewd:

hehehehe amechi we no even fit paint portharcourt flyovers en bridges him inherit.perhaps na akwa-ibom governor u mean

1 Like

Re: IS This Kano? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
drshrewd:

hey! don't even go their, Amaechi is an all rounder governor and unarguably the best governor in Nigeria. from job creation to Education, health, agriculture, infrastructure etc he stands aloft above others.
unless rivers changed drastically since december last year,bro ur wrong

1 Like

Re: IS This Kano? by enkay0525: 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
drshrewd:

Eh? Did I hear you say Ameachi? Bros or babe,abeg,which country or state u dey? After Uduaghan,na Ameachi o

1 Like

Re: IS This Kano? by drshrewd: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
myproperty:

So Rotimi Amaechi is a saint because he is in APC and he spent "unstollen money" during APC primaries ? Hmmm and the Governor of Akwa ibom state that performs far better than Rotimi Amaechi is a criminal and Amaechi is not. Wonders shall never end.
Anger over 13% derivation?

can you provide any evidence that he spent any so called stolen money or hide your ugly fat face in shame for ever.
you think that good governance is all about building road and round about. how many direct jobs has Akpabio created? what is his achievement in Education, health, agriculture, etc. Amaechi is just a class of its own
Re: IS This Kano? by chrysla: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
yes ooo they are......i saw the ongoing projects when went to kano early dis year
Re: IS This Kano? by nuelsylves(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Rawani:

Stop lying through your teeth. The fly-over was built completely by the APC-led state government and commissioned by Obasanjo.

U too is also lying through ur teeth. When was the projects completed? When did him nd his colleagues formed the then G-7 governors? And when did he joined APC?
Re: IS This Kano? by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
zendy:

Name calling is cheap,economic indexes and the reality on the ground don't lie. The entire North is a liability to Nigeria and I challenge anyone to mention one thing they actually contribute to Nigeria. The northern protectorate of Nigeria was actually merged with the South protectorate because the British were making a loss with them and not much has changed 100 years later

-
zendy:

Then also know how to tell your fellow Northern parasites that we in the south commiserate with them. The last sweet thing to come out of the North was Sugarcane

Liability and parasites on what hosts?
Explain and show how the northern region does not contribute to the GDP - Mr. pseudo intellectual.

1 Like

Re: IS This Kano? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

South South states do get far more than Kano or any Northern state, since 2004 when the Supreme Court ruled that FG should be paying 13% derivation.

The South South still has a long way to go. Sorry....but oil money does not develop people......education, and innovation develops people. Because if South SOuth governors had been serious from 1999....mayhaps we would not have had militants and oil thieves in the first place.

(Lagos has a high IGR....because it is the business capital's location).
you do know that northern nigeria has the highest illetracy level in the country right?
perhaps if ur northern governors where serious,boko haram would be around too

2 Likes

Re: IS This Kano? by Elslim: 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Lol. I like that proverb. It is so true. I want what's best for nigeria. How's your day? Hope all is well.
My day was ok and Urs??
Hopin n prayin for a beta 9ja too!

1 Like

Re: IS This Kano? by bankyblue(m): 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
liberty300:
kano has the largest population according to census which means they are given more in terms of federal allocations so calm down

u need to go back to sch my friend......who told u that the larger the population the higher ur allocation. SMH FOR YOU. angry
Re: IS This Kano? by ngozionefeli: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
enkay0525:
Eh? Did I hear you say Ameachi? Bros or babe,abeg,which country or state u dey? After Uduaghan,na Ameachi o
efcc rily nid follow udughan, I don't jst understand what dat guy did in delta state Wit all d moni dat state hs, d capital is still a sore eye
Re: IS This Kano? by Eluwilussit(m): 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Elslim:
My day was ok and Urs??
Hopin n prayin for a beta 9ja too!

We are doing great by God's grace. A better, United Nigeria is all I want. Where religion and tribe wouldn't matter. I hope that day will come, when we can see one another as nigerians, and nothing more. When the best shall excel and the weak propped up by the strong, instead of getting stamped on and discarded.

2 Likes

Re: IS This Kano? by midolian(m): 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
omenka:
Lol. Haba bros, wetin Buhari get to do with this one?? cheesycheesycheesy
hahahaha..na the spirit be that. He wan show the PDP e-rats say na APC they do better thing for naija
Re: IS This Kano? by MadCow1: 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
zendy:

Then also know how to tell your fellow Northern parasites that we in the south commiserate with them. The last sweet thing to come out of the North was Sugarcane

Keep talking..
Re: IS This Kano? by musaffyan(m): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
nnafather:
Photoshop

Don't let jealousy kill u
Re: IS This Kano? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari

Sai ewure...buhar ko?
Re: IS This Kano? by musaffyan(m): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
eduj:

you do know that northern nigeria has the highest illetracy level in the country right?
perhaps if ur northern governors where serious,boko haram would be around too
U're just as clueless as GEJ
drunkerds of d same drink together
Re: IS This Kano? by musaffyan(m): 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
nuelsylves:

but he did all these projects as a PDP governor

Check ur facts right b4 blasting on media,or else u get bombed with media
Re: IS This Kano? by Osakah24(m): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

He did it with far much less because only the oil producing states receive 13%; non oil producing states like Kano receive only what is due to them by the general agreed sharing formula - which as already mentioned is far less per capita, yet Kwankwaso was able to achieve this feat in less than 4 years.
You know kano is one of the top earning states in nigeria? not Igr but oil money sharing even ahead of Lagos
Re: IS This Kano? by erico2k2(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

He did it with far much less because only the oil producing states receive 13%; non oil producing states like Kano receive only what is due to them by the general agreed sharing formula - which as already mentioned is far less per capita, yet Kwankwaso was able to achieve this feat in less than 4 years.
Guy get informed.these where fedral projects.

1 Like

Re: IS This Kano? by myproperty(m): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

South South states do get far more than Kano or any Northern state, since 2004 when the Supreme Court ruled that FG should be paying 13% derivation.

The South South still has a long way to go. Sorry....but oil money does not develop people......education, and innovation develops people. Because if South SOuth governors had been serious from 1999....mayhaps we would not have had militants and oil thieves in the first place.

(Lagos has a high IGR....because it is the business capital's location).

According to you, South South states started collecting more than Kano or any state in the north, which means that they collected more than Kano and other states in the north for just 11years, while kano and other states in the north collected more than South South states for 38years (1966 to 2004-that was when fiscal autonomy of regions was abolished).

For 38years what does the north have to show? If the Northern state governors were serious the high illiteracy rate in north, the terrorists called Boko Haram, the very high rate of beggars in the north that is being exported to other states in Nigeria and the poverty rate in the north would not have existed at such an alarming rate.
Yes Education and Innovation develop people,but unfortunately, the people of South South are more developed than the north in any developmental scale.

If you have been to South South before the 2004 you mentioned, and you go there now, You cannot compare the rate of development that has taking place in just 11 years to the rate of development in the north for 49years (from 1966 till date). Sorry, It is the north that has a very very long way to go because their land and water is not polluted by oil( they can farm on their soil with good yield), the actual cost of construction is cheap and are giving allocation( free money without contributing any thing reasonable) and yet have nothing developmental to show.

1 Like

Re: IS This Kano? by musaffyan(m): 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ournaija:

You guys are so ignorant of the kind of robbery going on in Nigeria. Kano with it fake population census receive from FG every month what 6 states receive in a month. He did no miracle. They receive far more than what states with oil receive.

Which prove do u have dat kano as a fake population cencus
Remember d ministry of N D oil producing thieves with a special grand from FG for d south south

Come out of our hang over and take a chill pill to clear d H O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) / Why Do We Have To Raise Airplane Window Blinds Before Landing? / Jubril Gawat: What The Yaba Train Station Will Look Look When Finished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.