Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? (3510 Views)

When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / When You Tell Her To Send You A Picture Of Herself In The Shower / Girls, Would You Break Up With Yr BF Becase He Wont Send You Unclad Pics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
cherryice:

seriously what gave you the nerve to post this?

cry cry cry cry
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by cherryice(f): 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
zick19:

cry cry cry cry
you havent answered
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Viktoh(m): 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
MrCork:

....hangon...so if I ask yor sister to post her picture u will say no?...really?.....bro wot if I post u £10? undecided
sire, even for 5million USD..NO...if d guy lata expose d pix lyk a week 2 her wedding,,imagine d shame....what would money do??
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
cherryice:

you havent answered
Em. Em.. Em... Em.... Em.....
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by MrCork: 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Viktoh:
sire, even for 5million USD..NO...if d guy lata expose d pix lyk a week 2 her wedding,,imagine d shame....what would money do??

...hangon..bro so u sayn if I giv u £20 (Cash)....u wudunt advise her to show me everytin??...u kidddin me right?

Bro do u want moiney? aint u in Nigeria? correct?
undecided
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by MrCork: 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
..and aint £20 suppose to be like N30,000 naira?
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
cherryice:
Why would you not send unclad pic to your boo?thats like denying him sexx, aint right! angry
what ain't right? U guys ain't married yet so its silly to do such. What if d nigga dumps ur arsse someday? U start getting worried that some guy still has nud€ pictures of you..even tho you've moved on and your with someone else.
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Seun:
don't send unclad pics to anyone. you will surely regret it.
hey why av u refused to continue ur dog story since last year? angry been following u know

1 Like

Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
MrCork:

...hangon..bro so u sayn if I giv u £20 (Cash)....u wudunt advise her to show me everytin??...u kidddin me right?

undecided
Mtchewwwww
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by MrCork: 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
booqee:
Mtchewwwww

^^^ attitude...and then she wonda why she cant find man on nairaland...Goat!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by onila(f): 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
cherryice:

thats why you dont date immature guys wink
relationships end

something might go wrong

U cant trust anyone, this is not abt immature
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Iamoilprince(m): 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
onila:

Guys wit sexual intention ? Yes
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Seun(m): 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
cherryice:

thats why you dont date immature guys wink
1) By the time you learn that he's immature, it may be too late.
2) He may not be immature, but what about his friends who might borrow his phone/laptop and stumble on the pictures by mistake?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by onila(f): 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Iamoilprince:

Guys wit sexual intention ? Yes
so if a guy asked you for nude pics

that means he does not love
but only interested in sex
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by vjsmiles: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Seun:

2) He may not be immature, but what about his friends who might borrow his phone/laptop and stumble on the pictures by mistake?
SEUN ME HOPE NOTHING IS ATTACHED TO THIS ADVICE angry tongue
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by onila(f): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
MrCork:

^^^ attitude...and then she wonda why she cant find man on nairaland...Goat!! undecided
grin
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by sirlaw2(m): 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
No guy in his senses would breakup with his babe just cos she refused to send her nake.d pics to him...
And i always say this, any guy that is pressurizing a gal for her nake.d pics must av an ulterior motive...
#justsaying
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Iamoilprince(m): 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
onila:
so if a guy asked you for nude pics

that means he does not love
but only interested in sex

Based on personal experience, YES! I did dat alot in the past.
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Viktoh(m): 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
MrCork:

undecided
sire, i repeat NO...even if we are as poor as a church rat....the integrity,esteem. Must nt b lost.
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by MrCork: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Viktoh:
sire, i repeat NO...even if we are as poor as a church rat....the integrity,esteem. Must nt b lost.

....bro....we pay strippers get £30 for 2 minute dance...so u telln me of I offer her £50 (Cash), se wunt show all??...u kiddin me right? undecided
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Viktoh(m): 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
MrCork:

....bro....we pay strippers get £30 for 2 minute dance...so u telln me of I offer her £50 (Cash), se wunt show all??...u kiddin me right? undecided
£50 would finish one day, but she would regret it 4 the rest of her life.....didnt u hear of a Gambian lady d@ killd herself cz her nudes was leaked by her ex
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
izaray:
Am gud dear
that's great
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by MrCork: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Viktoh:
£50 would finish one day, but she would regret it 4 the rest of her life.....didnt u hear of a Gambian lady d@ killd herself cz her nudes was leaked by her ex

..STORY.bro we talking pounds sterlin....what if I offer her £100 (CASH)?....money buys it all and ewvery one has a price. truss me!! angry
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Prosperousayo: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
COOL
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
whichever guy does that? that's a perv and not a bf
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by naijaboiy: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
That's a silly thing to break up for undecided

However,,sending of nude pictures requires the use of discretion from the partner(s).

There is no such rule as to whether it is right or wrong.
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by LewisO: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Typing...
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Djicemob: 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Naija girls and hypocrisy.Must of them ttalking trash here have probably done sh#t like this sometime in their hypocritic life,now they come online to claim the good girls. angry
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Viktoh(m): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
MrCork:

..STORY.bro we talking pounds sterlin....what if I offer her £100 (CASH)?....money buys it all and ewvery one has a price. truss me!! angry
datz roughly #20,000..im nt d@ wretched
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by dahreyM: 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
cherryice:

ur unclad pic will be badt, it cn mk a man CUM.
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by cherryice(f): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Seun:

lol sorry, by the time I learn he's immature?? What do you mean by this statement? He should be matured from the start, thats why I dont date boys who would wanna cos of a slight misunderstanding release your nnude pic everywhr, naahh I date guys who got games and wouldnt see misunderstandings as an opportunity for vengeance

as for your number 2, the guys I have come across in this part, trust me are that careful..
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by cherryice(f): 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
onila:
relationships end

something might go wrong

U cant trust anyone, this is not abt immature

b if you not cool with giving out your nnudes, remove your face and send the pic thats all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How True Is This Pic / He Is Missing!!!!! / Naija Ladies Dating Older Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.