Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? (3489 Views)

When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / When You Tell Her To Send You A Picture Of Herself In The Shower / Girls, Would You Break Up With Yr BF Becase He Wont Send You Unclad Pics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by onila(f): 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by hizson(m): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lol
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Viktoh(m): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
NO....i wudnt want my 6ta to do such
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Joey82(m): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
here wont be any reason to request for unclad pix in the first place,
so I don't see how that's gonna lead to any breakup.
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
onila is your boyfriend asking for your naked pictures?
if he is pls dont give him, because by the next time he sees you, he would want to dis-virgin you.

my 2kobo advice.

1 Like

Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by onila(f): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
I dont understand why any girl will send nude pictures when her boyfriend never threatened to break up with her
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by hertz9te(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
op are you ok?
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by itstpia8: 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
onila:
I dont understand why any girl will send nude pictures when her boyfriend never threatened to break up with her

Hm
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by izaray(f): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
It's only d foolish girls dat would want to do dat. Boyfriend my nyash
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Enegod(m): 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
izaray:
undecided undecided
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Mhizizzy(f): 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Viktoh:

M proud of ur post...
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by MrCork: 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by MrCork: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Viktoh:

....hangon...so if I ask yor sister to post her picture u will say no?...really?.....bro wot if I post u £10? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:

M proud of ur post...
nice dp
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
grin grin
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by cherryice(f): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Why would you not send unclad pic to your boo?thats like denying him sexx, aint right! angry
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by izaray(f): 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:
grin grin
Why u dey laugh? Good pm
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
izaray:
Why u dey laugh? Good pm
hi

how u doing?
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by falconey(m): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
yes I will break up!!!!!!........those assets are mine!!! I spent lot of cash on her
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by izaray(f): 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

hi

how u doing?
Am gud dear
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by elantraceey(f): 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by onila(f): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
cherryice:
Why would you not send unclad pic to your boo?thats like denying him sexx, aint right! angry

and he releases yr pictures one day undecided
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Dotwillis1(m): 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
onila:
yhur guy asked for unclad pix?
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
izaray:
pm me ur nude pics after seeing this quote...... grin
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
cherryice:
Datz why i love you jhare...... oya send me ur lastest nude pix as usual grin grin grin
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
onila.:
if she send it fine I will collect it let her have it at the back of her mind ain't gonna marry her grin *Team Marry Virgin Girl*
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Seun(m): 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
don't send unclad pics to anyone. you will surely regret it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Viktoh(m): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:

M proud of ur post...
..tanks dearie
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by izaray(f): 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
zick19:

pm me ur nude pics after seeing this quote...... grin
Guy u no try o, grin grin
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
izaray:
Guy u no try o, grin grin
lolz..... no mind me oooo
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by cherryice(f): 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
zick19:

Datz why i love you jhare...... oya send me ur lastest nude pix as usual grin grin grin
seriously what gave you the nerve to post this?
Re: Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? by cherryice(f): 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
onila:

and he releases yr pictures one day undecided
thats why you dont date immature guys wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating / Have You Ever Been Blackmailed With Sex? "Share Your Experiences. / Tall Girls , Hehehehe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.