Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald (58719 Views)

RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment / FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by aryzgreat: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
KOBOJO:
BREEZE DON DEY BLOW AND FOWL NYASH DON DEY OPEN...

I WONDER WHAT THESE APC THUGS GO SAY THIS TIME...

MAY BE HE GO PAY THE QUEEN A VISIT...

He went to campaign to diaspora Nigerians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by KendraJil: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hey! God abeg ooo! Make we no see a repeat of history oo! Chai, dem want kill our General as dem kill our Dear late Yar'Adua so that power go come back to South-West, abi!
ewoooo! We love our General. Abeg, make we advise the General wen him come back, to step down for Jonathan.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
ahaika23:
They should check his throat as well for pronunciation defect, jest saying undecided
And your brain too, for lack of common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by kay1one2(m): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Quick recovery so he can come back and lose in one piece!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by elbinmanny(m): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
aryzgreat:

He went to campaign to diaspora Nigerians

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by aryzgreat: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Finally grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Firefire(m): 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
ahaika23:
They should check his throat as well for pronunciation defect, jest saying undecided

YOU WICKED ! grin

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
IF BUHARI IS TRULY SICK, THEN THIS IS A GREAT NEWS FOR NIGERIA.
IF HE DIES IN POWER, OSINBAJO TAKES OVER AND OSINBAJO IS NO JOKER.
HE WILL DO THE RIGHT THING WITHOUT COMPROMISE....

PLEASE LETS VOTE IN BUHARI!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by makzeze: 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
This advert is sponsored by PDP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by memunattambu: 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
Kai Tinubu why do you want to kill Buhari before his time? Is it that you have another agenda in mind. This man is sick and he should live politics and go take care of himself.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by MooreWays: 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
What a big lie! Una don start abi! Get a job.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by ilovecritics(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Will the flag fly at half mast?
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by freshness2020: 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Beremm:
This man is wicked, that's my general you are insulting smiley
And you would tell me ♈όϋ ve not insulted the sitting president hitherto?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by adebisiolumide5(m): 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
team Osinbanjo!! we don't really want Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by tola9ja: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
[size=17pt]i don bilivit[/size]
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Firefire(m): 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Beremm:
This is the reason why I will defect to PDP.

I suspect this post... I think is FAKE grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
A government manned by sick Buhari is better than dat by a hearty GEJ. Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by ochejoseph(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Who in his right senses will want to place a senile old man in charge of 170, million people who dwell in the most complex Nation on earth?

Support GEJ for the unity and prosperity of Nigeria

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by freshness2020: 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
RicKyRichards:

And your brain too, for lack of common sense.
..and your fingers too for typing defect

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Freelancer00(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Beremm:
the thirst for fame on NL is getting realer by the day
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Shoutozone: 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
aryzgreat:
Hmmmm

Thiefnubuu is gambling with d future of Nigeria, We don't want another yaradie

Lalasticlala fp
Try to be more reasonable when next you want to comment on a public post such as this. Anyone in his right sense doesn't use the name of a dead responsible leader of his' in this context. You should respect his memory.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Firefire(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
If true... save recovery to the "Hey Fee Cee People's General"

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by elbinmanny(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
aryzgreat:
Finally grin grin cheesy
them dey hand over mod duty by 6 na..check ya time and see cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Beremm:

Fake Berem profile. @ MODS please do the needful. this is impersonation.

(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To Beremm
Time registered: February 19, 2015
Time spent online: 3 hours & 16 minutes
View Beremm's posts (23)
Section Most Active In: Politics
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Milkyways: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
Safe recovery to Mr. Buhari.
He should consider quitting the presidential race and take good care of his health.
The pressure on the number one man in Nigeria is too much to bear on his state of health.
He should understand that everything going wrong is heaped on the shoulders of the president.
Time to consider taking a rest. He has already succeeded in raising the political consciousness of the entire nation.

Get well soon.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
Get well soon.
He should think of treating himself instead of running for election, after all he can live very comfortably without being the president,cos the office dosen't allow one rest.
I pray if he eventually emerge winner,he will be able to complete his tenure.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by elbinmanny(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
Firefire:

I suspect this post... I think is FAKE grin
same as yaradua's until they brought him home for a state burial cry

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Khadsambo: 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
I hope he will survive to witness his fourth election defeat and part of the World Guinness Record. APC are deceiving Nigerians with change, I wonder the type of change buhari has become. #NO2Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Timijo(m): 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Some people will call dis "propaganda"

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by aryzgreat: 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
elbinmanny:
them dey hand over mod duty by 6 na..check ya time and see cheesy

Name true ooo

Pdp mod just resume shift duty.
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Hembelembe: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
ahaika23:
grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari / Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Limo Benz To Apostle Chibuzor (Photos) / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.