Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald (58668 Views)

RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment / FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by enambobo(m): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
He blows cigar too much.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by sarahad11: 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
I wish him quick recovry so that he can come back to contest the election or honourably resign from the presidential race.
#GEJ4Naija

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by eazisky(m): 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Of Osibanjo happens to become the president, fear go must catch am. The country is bigger than him.
I bet him too go resign.

We go come rule our self like the people of Israel for Bible.

Jonathan was an under dog when he became president
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by caprini1: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
If I was Buhari and i was innocent,and AIT carries those documentaries about me,I will surely go for medical check ups for one month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by tenry(m): 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
1Dray:

Oh well... 'APC children of anger' spotted.
Who be this mofo? Abeg park well.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Humblesam(m): 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

am not wishing him death,cos am not his maker but I also support him stepping down
No sane person would wish him dead but presiding a country like naija with his kinda health record and his fragile appearance is tantamount to going to sambisa forest with catapult....its suicide mission.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by olas24u(f): 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

Anyway i wonder why we are the one giving ourselves hypertension when this politicians are eating from same bowl

my own is just provide electricity,healthcare and education and i dont care about any of them anymore
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by kolomax(m): 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
PRESS RELEASE: Buhari, APC presidential candidate
undertakes a short UK trip
The Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives
Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari today
(Thursday) left Abuja on a short working visit to the
United Kingdom.
In the course of this visit, General Buhari is expected
to hold meetings with key members of the British
political establishment and interact with some global
institutions with stakeholder interest in the affairs of
Nigeria.
General Buhari would hopefully give a talk at the
prestigious foreign policy hub, the Royal Institute of
International Affairs, Chatam House in London.
Signed:
Garba Shehu
Directorate of Media and Publicity
APC Presidential Campaign Organisation
Plot 781 Herbert Macaulay Way
Central Area
Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Humblesam:

No sane person would wish him dead but presiding a country like naija with his kinda health record and his fragile appearance is tantamount to going to sambisa forest with catapult....its suicide mission.

Hhaha @ the bold, chai una go kill me with laugh.......lol @ going to sambisa forest with catapult........ grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by dachin(m): 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
GMB's mandate to lead Nigeria come 29th may 2015 is Divine; therefore, no sickness, demons or evil men can stop him. God's Grace is with him!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Mrslimblack(m): 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Now I know mr president is so brilliant, he has to make Inec postpone d election so that Boohai's health issues will be revealed. I love my President, I love Nigeria
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Intendy: 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
eazisky:
lolz honestly osibanjo will be next president cos i know GMB won't last after election
just wish others what u wish yourself
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
olas24u:

my own is just provide electricity,healthcare and education and i dont care about any of them anymore
abi oo i prefer none GMB or GEJ cos i see no diff

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Freetech: 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
As many are involved in the propagation and writing tgid lie, may you and your generation carry the evil load of cancer.

Why do you have to wish a man better in every way than your father this evil. It is unnigerian for youth to do all this rubbish, abusing an elder and even cursing him bcs you are paid 1,000 per blog?

Is he responsible for gej rejection by Nigerian? Ppl like Edwin Clark,diezani, okomjo, militants, Okupe, Abati and omokri are to be blamed for his misfortune

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by pembisco(m): 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
apc should tell us the truth pls, dt man is another yaradua

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by dulux07(m): 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Some of us dont even understand simple sentences and statements. They said he went for checkup not treatment, and any one can go for cancer checkup, jst to be on the safer side. No matter how feeble he becomes, it is not is physically wellness we need, but hiz brain i.e iz ideas for his cabinet members to carryout.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Humblesam:

i don't know if he's doing this for the love he has for the country or his personal interest,cos he can live comfortably without being in power and considering his age and health,he needs rest.
If am a daughter of his,i wouldn't support him running for the election.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by jydo: 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Foolish Post, British airways leaves Nigeria @ 10.35pm daily.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by nagoma(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
memunattambu:
APC shame on you guys oooo, You guys brought a half dead man to come rule 150,000,000 Nigerians. Abeg how is that possible? God will keep him till march 28, so that he will see GEJ mounting the throne again. So maybe after that he will go and rest in peace. #gej4naija

A deadman is harmless. GEJ is worse than a dead man. The destruction and division he caused our country over the last 5 years will take at least 50 years to correct. Buhari/Osinbajo will start that correction come May 29th.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Horlawoomey(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Beremm:
This man is wicked, that's my general you are insulting smiley

You still bring your fake life to this place ?

Ole
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by raystanley(m): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
ahaika23:
They should check his throat as well for pronunciation defect, jest saying undecided
true talk. Seun what is stalling d like botton?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Mylove55(f): 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
isiomaella:
If u take a good luk at his face u will know dat Sai Buhari or whatever they call him is very sick, pls Nigerians don't make a mistake by voting someone dat is incapable of ruling dis country, as far as i'm concerned he wont even be able to survive ruling Nigeria dat was how it started with Yaradua R.I.P, using Nigeria's Foreign account to send him abroad, it starts like dat, they have started sending him abroad for Checkup, they haven't even started the election, Nigerians should be wise, Vote for the right person who will carry the affairs of the country at hart, Vote for President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, he is the man for this country.
but gej went for check up more than 5times last year,and buhari never went for check up for d past 5yrs,in 2007 u saTANiod were saying buhari is old and he wil soon die,but he is stil alive til next 10yrs when gej must have die by april or be jail by july 30th 2015,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Mentcee(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:
I hope you are fine my dear General Buhari. I wish you safe recovery, I pray that you live long to give advice to President Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan as he steers the ship of Nigeria till 2019.

God Bless You General
God Bless Jonathan, President 2010-2019
I once quarrelled with you on this forum. Remember. You cant imagine my joy having you on the just side. I am more than delighted. Following you. Thanks. God bless Barcanister. God bless GEJ. God punish bad people!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by lovepraise(f): 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lord please save is life even if I won't vote for him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mentcee:
I once quarrelled with you on this forum. Remember. You cant imagine my joy having you on the just side. I am more than delighted. Following you. Thanks. God bless Barcanister. God bless GEJ. God punish bad people!
God Bless Mentcee
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by xynerise: 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:
I hope you are fine my dear General Buhari. I wish you safe recovery, I pray that you live long to give advice to President Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan as he steers the ship of Nigeria till 2019.

God Bless You General
God Bless Jonathan, President 2010-2019
Huh? shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by tonychristopher: 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
First fool isn't fool bit second one is the proper fool

I wonder why people will support a senile and docile man in name of apc madness

I just dont get this collective amnesia thing ...we cant be sold a dummy again by obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Mrbigman1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
eazisky:

Jonathan was an under dog when he became president

The guy looks so smallish to me abeg.
Anyway, Na God dey make king
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
xynerise:

Huh? shocked
This man wetin na angry angry
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by tonychristopher: 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mylove55:
but gej went for check up more than 5times last year,and buhari never went for check up for d past 5yrs,in 2007 u saTANiod were saying buhari is old and he wil soon die,but he is stil alive til next 10yrs when gej must have die by april or be jail by july 30th 2015,

Wake up

Your in a sinking ship
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by tit(f): 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pa Buhari,
get well soon.

I have been telling you to stop smoking cocaine and heroine.
ever since you teamed up with the drug smuggler tinubu, you have been smoking this thing like mad!
If you make it back, i will advice you to stop following bad company like tinubu.
you be bad man but you are a learner compared to tinubu.
You are a drug-addict but tinubu is a drug-dealer!

Be warn!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by olas24u(f): 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

abi oo i prefer none GMB or GEJ cos i see no diff

Its not the personalities that are the problem,it is the system and structure that sharpens how they govern.A developing country like Nigeria with a lot of lazy elites needs uncompromising leader, a very tough person that can paddle the ship to a certain point .Gej may be misunderstood, and may mean well,but he promised electricity and did not do it.does were the words i listened to and clapped when i heard it ,so am really dis pointed.many countries have corruption in their systems but it does not affect critical areas and they manage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones / Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.