Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy (3778 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
I have been seeing threads on how guys feel dejected each time their girlfriends base their relationship on money which should not be so. The sole purpose of this thread is to enlighten my fellow females that there is nothing wrong in dating a BROKE guy, being BROKE is temporary and not permanent smiley A guy shouldn't be defined by his present wealth, most of the rich people we want to cling to didn't start out RICH, many passed through the phase of BROKE and that shouldn't be a barrier to love kiss
I am talking about matured individuals in love and not some teenagers that has no purpose in love.

1) YOUR RELATIONSHIP WILL BE BUILT ON TRUE LOVE; we all cnt deny that love alone isn't enough to sustain a relationship but on a second thought if you could faithfully date a broke guy there is probability that you guys will remain faithful to each other no matter what.

2) YOU EARN THE RESPECT OF YOUR MAN; Yes! What respect is there to earn when you depend fully and eventually become a leach on your hard working boyfriend? Broke guys know fully well that only few girls out there are ready to faithfully date them and if you happen to be one, I tell you my sister you already earned his respect.

3) YOU LEARN TO BE INDEPENDENT: if you are in a relationship with a broke fellow there is a great chance that you learn to make money for yourself rather than depend on your guy to buy you everything you need at a point in time.

4) YOU ARE NOT USED FOR THEIR MONEY: I personally have this mentality that rich guys will probably use a girl for their money. Like my friend will say "I will use girls when I become rich ehn! Nobody wanna date me cos am broke but they will come after I become rich"
This isn't a lie, a guy that has passed through BROKE will most likely get unserious with love later on and just jump from one girl to another.

5) SEX HAPPENS BECAUSE OF LOVE; if you are dating a broke guy you will agree wimme that he has nothing much to offer monetarily, it means sex BTW you two happens naturally and not because you want something in return. It's so disheartening that some guys offer their gfs money for sex. Is she your prostitute

6) YOU ARE LESS LIKELY TO BE A VICTIM OF PHYSICAL ABUSE: how dare a broke guy lay his hand on you when he has absolutely nothing to warrant such, in sense that you don't owe him anything. There are some girls in my school that as become a subject of ridicule in the hands of their guy cos he is their everything, without him they are absolutely nothing. Such happened to a girl I know and the only excuse the guy could give was that "I feed her, cloth her, sponsor her education and so on what else is there to do?" I hate such and I prefer to date a broke guy that will not tell me story of my generation later in life.

7) CHERISHES YOU WITH THE LITTLE HE HAS; it might not be money but the once in a while surprise gift from a broke boyfriend is worth it. cool

This is the few I can come up with. Tho I am not encouraging anybody to date a broke and lazy dude, I'm simply pouring out my heart on why a broke but ambitious man should not be denied true love
If you carefully take a look on some of our male celebrities you will see that some of their girlfriends started with them when they were BROKE, BROKENNESS doesn't define anybody, that dude's luck might just come tomorrow and it will be too late to say YES.
To say the fact rich guys doesn't look out for BROKE girls that will milk them dry, they are looking out for an already made girl too. So why not forget about his pocket for now and strive on how to enrich your own pocket kiss that balances the equation right?

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by vjsmiles: 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
ONLY DATE A BROKE GUY WHO HAS AN INTERVIEW WITH SHELL THE NEXT DAY angry

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
ONLY DATE A BROKE GUY WHO HAS AN INTERVIEW WITH SHELL THE NEXT DAY angry

GBAM!!!! lobatan....

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by cyclones(m): 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nicely written. But ain't broke dou.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by Samiceman: 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
Counter thread!

Op help me tell them say e go better

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by Ryabcool(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Laugh don kill my ancestral enemies for me ooo! The comments here mehnnnn grin grin grin

But for real the OP is right. The only problem is that not all the guys are grateful when they finally hammer. Some get greedy and seek better looking girls who will most likely be after their new found money. I don't blame most girls though who refuse to date broke guys. Its the ones who look down on broke guys that get to me. Oh well, my 2shillings

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by fuckshit: 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
fücking good post OP; but.... this number 3;
3) YOU LEARN TO BE INDEPENDENT: if you are in a relationship with a broke fellow there is a great chance that you learn to make money for yourself rather than depend on your guy to buy you everything you need at a point in time.

fücking assuming she's loyal & she's not learning how to fücking make money from plan B, C & D or mugu as them bïtches call it. grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
you are right op.

but I can only date a broke guy that is ambitious and focused.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by whizqueen(f): 9:36am On Feb 24, 2015
Date a broke guy only if you see potentials in him smiley

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by xynerise: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2015
whizqueen:
Date a broke guy only if you see potentials in him smiley
That is if you have the foresight to see his potentials. Don't mix empty promises and potentials

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by whizqueen(f): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2015
xynerise:

That is if you have the foresight to see his potentials. Don't mix empty promises and potentials

Any sensible person should be able to distinguish empty promises from potentials. If he is really working hard you can say he strives to attain a position in what he does n bla blah.....
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by temmypotter(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2015
True!...I mean whoever dated Bill Gates in high school or college years would totally hate herself now...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by Sarimah(f): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2015
I can only date a broke guy that's hardworking and determined

with that, there will be hope.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by Tashaamania(f): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2015
A broke guy who 's determined and hardworking is a rich guy kiss

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by falconey(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2015
being broke is not a good thing, this thread is encouraging broke ass niggaz
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by xynerise: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2015
Tashaamania:
A broke guy who 's determined and hardworking is a rich guy kiss
Hello Lil sis, hope you are not bringing a broke ass guy home? undecided
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by dstnd: 11:41am On Feb 24, 2015
diddydiva:
you are right op.

but I can only date a broke guy that is ambitious and focused.
really.. start from that guy!!!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by Enegod(m): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2015
It would appear all the broke asss men love this thread... undecided
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by Tashaamania(f): 11:49am On Feb 24, 2015
xynerise:

Hello Lil sis, hope you are not bringing a broke ass guy home? undecided
I dont know, I'll have to ask him if he's broke embarassed
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by xynerise: 11:55am On Feb 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

I dont know, I'll have to ask him if he's broke embarassed
And you expect him to tell you "Sweetheart, I am a broke ass nigga" ? undecided
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by Tashaamania(f): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2015
xynerise:

And you expect him to tell you "Sweetheart, I am a broke ass nigga" ? undecided
if he loves me, he would embarassed
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by xynerise: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

if he loves me, he would embarassed
Love? Have you heard about the English word called " Ego"?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by Tashaamania(f): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
Another good reason to date a broke guy who is ambitious is that if he eventually makes it in life, you would remain his favourite girl for life cheesy This is a silent truth no girl knows as we rather date those already made ones that would toss us around and treat us like nothing embarassed
But if you date a broke guy who has no future ambition, sorry is your case grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by Tashaamania(f): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
xynerise:

Love? Have you heard about the English word called " Ego"?
True!
Bro, dont worry I would run some paroles with his bank to know how far wink
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by xynerise: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

True!
Bro, dont worry I would run some paroles with his bank to know how far wink
grin...That's my Baby sis talking
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by Tashaamania(f): 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
xynerise:

grin...That's my Baby sis talking
cheesy big bro, baby sis is broke grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by xynerise: 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

cheesy big bro, baby sis is broke grin grin
And you are dating a broke guy? Chai! I reject that combo by fire grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by Tashaamania(f): 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
xynerise:

And you are dating a broke guy? Chai! I reject that combo by fire grin
amen! grin
But I'd rather ask my bro who I know would be willing to help anytime than ask a stranger who am still getting to know embarassed
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by xynerise: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

amen! grin
But I'd rather ask my bro who I know would be willing to help anytime than ask a stranger who am still getting to know embarassed
Of course. Big bro is always here to help. How much are we talkingabout here? cool
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by Tashaamania(f): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
xynerise:

Of course. Big bro is always here to help. How much are we talkingabout here? cool
Half a million naira, for now grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by Rajjah(f): 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
I love dis @ op..... Bt sha, broke niggas be lik, 'op, u dey read my mind? Nahow e be u write so o'...... All d same, I dont date because of money cos I can do well on my own.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy by xynerise: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

Half a million naira, for now grin
Just that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? / She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" / I Caught My Female UNILAG Neighbor Peeping At Me While Bathing, Then I Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.