Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" (3754 Views)

I'm Heartbroken And Confused; Help Me! / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by kapai(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
Advice needed

I have this girl,we have dated for almost 3years n we are looking at getting married barely 5mnths frm now.We enjoyed chatting eachother up on facebook cos its her favorite social ntwrk.Early last yr,she visited me at my new place of work,i observed she wasn't comfortable i tried findin out she later said she needed to know how to block one from facebook.I asisted by telling her how to do that,never knew it ws for me .Jst yestday i checked on facebk to share some pix of concept i tot wud b ok on our weddn preparation.
To my greatest shock she has blocked me frm her frnd.i could bliv masef,had to use ma little one phone to check her wat i saw never worth holdin bak.She has bn busy confessin her love to a guy,sharing pic postcard to dz guy wch later found to be her Ex.
Pls could it be that im not gud for her or she's not ready for the marriage.?
What do u pple think i shud do? Matured advice needed cos i av invested alot in ths.
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by grbgrb4(m): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
you dey one chance...run for your life.
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Creamish(f): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
She gave U the boots...what else d'u need to confirm?

Man up & Move on.

2 Likes

Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by thesicilian: 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Some guys sha...smh
After all this you're still confused?
She's dumped you dude, move on.
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by ekundayoalo(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Just move on. She's gone
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
I dont like reading write up like this, infact do you need a prophet to tell you that you are a goner
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Cutehector(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
It seems girls of this generation don't wish to get married soon.. so let's drop d marriage thing and mess with their hearts. cool

3 Likes

Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by mzvyne(f): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
Confront her and get her response, what's the confusion about?
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by gbens2000(m): 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
It's over bro swallow this bitter pill and thankGOD it happened before u walk down the aisle with her cuz some bishez are so cruel.thank her and move on with ur life bro.u are very lucky.

2 Likes

Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
God just saved you from a Nigerian Witch, and you are asking if you are not good enough??

You need a Hot slap!!

1 Like

Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
Cutehector:
It seems girls of this generation don't wish to get married soon.. so let's drop d marriage thing and mess with their hearts. cool

Lol...are u sure u juz gonna mess girl's "heart" only? grin
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
Cutehector:
undecided undecided
U no encourage us to get married nah bcox of stories we dey hear about marriage.

Op, don't mind all those bad belle. All you need is 'COMMUNICATION'. Sit her down and taalk to her. Heart-to-heart talk ni ooo. All d best
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Cutehector(m): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
U no encourage us to get married nah bcox of stories we dey hear about marriage.

Op, don't mind all those bad belle. All you need is 'COMMUNICATION'. Sit her down and taalk to her. Heart-to-heart talk ni ooo. All d best
I dey find wife na
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Daniel2289(m): 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
Did u still need my advice U have already caught her red handed. So, is dat d kind of person u want
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Cutehector(m): 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...are u sure u juz gonna mess girl's "heart" only? grin
hearts? Nooooooo.. their kitties tooo. grin
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
Cutehector:
hearts? Nooooooo.. their kitties tooo. grin

That's what all I wanna know your honor tongue
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
Cutehector:
I dey find wife na
continue searching for u hear undecided undecided

I hope u find when all you wanna do is to mess with their 'hearts'
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Cutehector(m): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
HateU2:
continue searching for u hear undecided undecided

I hope u find when all you wanna do is to mess with their 'hearts'
I never said I wanted to mess with anyone's heart na cheesy. I just decried my disappointment over d ladies not wantin to get married soon..

I"v Neva messed ur heart, hav i?
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Cutehector(m): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
KashyBaby:

That's what all I wanna know your honor tongue
cheesy
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Cutehector:
I never said I wanted to mess with anyone's heart na cheesy. I just decried my disappointment over d ladies not wantin to get married soon..

I"v Neva messed ur heart, hav i?
In Waje's voice 'oh, I wish I didn't have a heart'

But since I have one, I can't find it with myself self.

So, bro NOPE.
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Cutehector(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
HateU2:

In Waje's voice 'oh, I wish I didn't have a heart'

But since I have one, I can't find it with myself self.

So, bro NOPE.
Ehen. So i'm not d devil here cool
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Peacefulgold(m): 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
Talk to her and hear wat she has to say...but to me tink uve lostt her....d singular reason I said dis is because she is doing this wit her ex...watever made her go back to her ex must b strong....just talk to her first,but prepare for d worst...
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Peacefulgold(m): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
Cutehector:
Na u go finally tire....
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by fejikudz(m): 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
Chia

Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by MARX77(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Mzvyne has said it all.confront her wit d ish.bt sum girls do supriz me.dey shud b lyk d 8th wonda of d world 4 d way sum shock me is alarming
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
kapai:
Advice needed

I have this girl,we have dated for almost 3years n we are looking at getting married barely 5mnths frm now.We enjoyed chatting eachother up on facebook cos its her favorite social ntwrk.Early last yr,she visited me at my new place of work,i observed she wasn't comfortable i tried findin out she later said she needed to know how to block one from facebook.I asisted by telling her how to do that,never knew it ws for me .Jst yestday i checked on facebk to share some pix of concept i tot wud b ok on our weddn preparation.
To my greatest shock she has blocked me frm her frnd.i could bliv masef,had to use ma little one phone to check her wat i saw never worth holdin bak.She has bn busy confessin her love to a guy,sharing pic postcard to dz guy wch later found to be her Ex.
Pls could it be that im not gud for her or she's not ready for the marriage.?
What do u pple think i shud do? Matured advice needed cos i av invested alot in ths.
Eya, chai.

Don't be confused. She is not yours again.

This is the time to move on too.
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Fiwasayo(f): 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
Cutehector:
I dey find wife na

So that you can mess up her heart right tongue
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Cutehector(m): 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Seriously sad what does he want to talk to her about again?

Op,you should be glad you found out she wasn't really into you....you can just send her a message to let her know you understand what she's done, please move on...your true love is somewhere waiting for you wink
urm ok leme pretend ur mention was directed at d op.
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Fiwasayo(f): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
Cutehector:
urm ok leme pretend ur mention was directed at d op.

Lol,it wasn't directed at you,something else was... My fingers are just too fast grin
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Cutehector(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Lol,it wasn't directed at you,something else was... My fingers are just too fast grin
shocked whch energy drink did u take abeg cheesy
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by valdes00(m): 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
All Dis kind post they mak me vex.... what is dere to ask again.... ok jus in case u wanna knw, she's jus playing hide n seek wit u... jus hold on, d game will soon finish...
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Fiwasayo(f): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
Cutehector:
shocked whch energy drink did u take abeg cheesy

Think i took an expired bullet cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl / I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.