Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) (2338 Views)

The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 20, 2015
Change indeed

1 Like

Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by VANHELLSING: 12:53am On Feb 20, 2015
Boss13:
The dumbest propaganda I have seen so far. If you want to convince me, you need to work harder
You sure say u know wetin be propaganda? Or u just used the word because everybody de use am?
Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by helinues: 1:09am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
ochejoseph:
Young people will continue to be leaders of a tomorrow that the old people will never allow to come
The APC has the following credentials

Presidential Candidate 73 years

National Chairman 79 years

Oldest HOR candidate 69 years

Oldest senatorial candidate 74years

National Youth Leader 54 years

To the APC young people are only useful when they want to burn campaign Buses or unleash electoral terror

Be Wise Support the Unity of this great Nation Vote Jonathan ,vote PDP

[/s]

Bla bla bla.. APC is betterment for everybody not betterment for padi padi like PDP
APC Change
Vote Buhari/Osinbajo ( APC)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Be Afraid Of Jail Aisha Buhari Tells PEJ / Buhari Hates The Igbo Nation / Groom ‘sues New Wife For Fraud’ After Seeing Her Without Make Up For First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.