Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) (2332 Views)

The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by ochejoseph(m): 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Young people will continue to be leaders of a tomorrow that the old people will never allow to come
The APC has the following credentials

Presidential Candidate 73 years

National Chairman 79 years

Oldest HOR candidate 69 years

Oldest senatorial candidate 74years

National Youth Leader 54 years

To the APC young people are only useful when they want to burn campaign Buses or unleash electoral terror

Be Wise Support the Unity of this great Nation Vote Jonathan ,vote PDP

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by otbliz(m): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
On point

7 Likes

Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by Boss13: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
The dumbest propaganda I have seen so far. If you want to convince me, you need to work harder

18 Likes

Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
If we have useless youths that can't manage the affairs of the country accordingly,
Then we will gladly replace them with elders that have foresight!

6 Likes

Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by xpac01(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Funny but true because they don't fabricate their age. @OP you can justify your post by comparing the age with those PDP counterparts.
Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by ochejoseph(m): 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
aanumama:
If we have useless youths that can't manage the affairs of the country accordingly,

Are you saying that APC as the second biggest party in Nigeria does not have a single sensible young person it can "appoint" as a National Youth Leader ?

8 Likes

Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by opiaoku: 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Buhari is a certified terrorist

8 Likes

Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by kingofpool: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
wow what a great and marvelous change from our great party A.P.C,.... A.P.C the young ll never grow in nija

9 Likes

Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by ochejoseph(m): 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
xpac01:
Funny but true because they don't fabricate their age. @OP you can justify your post by comparing the age with those PDP counterparts.

PDP has the youngest gubernatorial candidates in this elections

Nasko - Niger

Yero - Kaduna

Dakwambo - Gombe etc

Our presidential candidate is equally young our National youth leader was 29 when he was elected

7 Likes

Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by Beamborla(f): 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hehehehehe... see serious photoshop work.
This should be in joke section.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
aanumama:

its you and your family that have useless youths. Shame on you for putting down the great youths of this wonderful nation. When buhari came into power, wasn't he a youth. Didn't the elders back then give him a chance? Give the youths a chance first, before you think of putting them down

10 Likes

Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
ochejoseph:

Are you saying that APC as the second biggest party in Nigeria does not have a single sensible young person it can "appoint" as a National Youth Leader ?
I responded to your post directly without leaving anyone out of the categories you listed.
Won't it be fair if you just admit the "young guys" in PDP are thieves.
Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by PhockPhockMan: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Beamborla:
Hehehehehe... see serious photoshop work.
This should be in joke section.
Which one is photoshop?

3 Likes

Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
liberty300:
its you and your family that have useless youths. Shame on you for putting down the great youths of this wonderful nation. When buhari came into power, wasn't he a youth. Didn't the elders back then give him a chance? Give the youths a chance first, before you think of putting them down
You have no family values, otherwise, you won't bring family into this.
I will ignore you as much as I can, because I so much value my family and won't let any tout like you rubbish it.
Learn family values and teach it to your children, because that way, you will learn to appreciate them .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by Pinkiedearie(f): 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
otbliz:
On point
.so on point

1 Like

Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by tit(f): 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
apc has useless youth!
cant you read them in nairaland?
hopeless, senseless people!

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by Beamborla(f): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Which one is photoshop?
You need me to define Photoshop for you?
Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by Beamborla(f): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
tit:
apc has useless youth!
cant you read them in nairaland?
hopeless, senseless people!
So much bitterness from a lady.
Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
ochejoseph:
Young people will continue to be leaders of a tomorrow that the old people will never allow to come

To the APC young people are only useful when they want to burn campaign Buses or unleash electoral terror

If you were smart enough you would have cropped out d name of the app you used to edit the picture

1 Like

Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
aanumama:

You have no family values, otherwise, you won't be bring family into this.
I will ignore you as much as I can, because I so much value my family and won't let any tout like you rubbish it.
Learn family values and teach it to your children, because that way, you will learn to appreciate them .
shut it!! Learn to guide your statements. By putting the Nigerian youths on blast, you belittle their entire families, household etc. How heartless can you be? All the great things youths are doing for this country and you throw it to hell with your flimsy statements..don't say anything again Abeg, you have don much harm

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by joseph1832(m): 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
ochejoseph:

according to you if an old man who is 90 years old can deliver Nigeria from the quagmire she is in today we shouldn't vote for that old man right?

I'm not surprise you still don't know "age is nothing but number".

3 Likes

Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by midolian(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
ochejoseph:

abegi! Leave that age side. Na APC flaws una go dey find until den go win elections.
Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by Naijiant: 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by produce(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
@ op looking at appearance may be deceiving not by physical appearance but intelligence wise
Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by nellyjohn: 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
As I was going out this morning, I heard some children in their school singing this popular song we sand in Nursary school.
"Parents listen to your children,
we are the # Leaders_of_Tomo rrow,
come and pay our school fees,
and give us # sound_education "
And I remembered that there is a # partyin Nigeria, that is fielding a 73years old great grand father to lead people like me, a man that doesn't know the meaning of his Party, the name of his # Vice, the meaning of # INECand also can't call his phone number and the worst of all, has no # soundeducation.
If you support the man, and you went to school, then you are highly beside yourself, you need to be examined because you are the enemy of everything called # progress, no matter who you are, you can be a pastor or anything at all.
I pray God helps us. It is # GEJTILL2019.

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by Adetula1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
what do you expect when all the youths in apc are only useful for online typing of trash without sense in it while the grand pa are busy securing the future of their children

1 Like

Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by AONO: 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm grand Pa
Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by Uyi168: 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
ochejoseph:

PDP has the youngest gubernatorial candidates in this elections

Nasko - Niger

Yero - Kaduna

Dakwambo - Gombe etc

Our presidential candidate is equally young our National youth leader was 29 when he was elected
..wit all this,wat ve we achieved?
Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by Trut(m): 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
nice thread
Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by medamillion(m): 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
Do you mean the same youth like Dimeji Bankole?
Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 20, 2015
You want me to vote for PDP because of this?

How about this? They are older and more experienced
Re: Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) by nicklaus40: 12:13am On Feb 20, 2015
@op go and wash plates

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust / US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir / Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.